Wonder Woman (2017 film)
posted06/19/2017 06:46 PM (UTC)by
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!

Warner Bros. have a massive slate of DC superhero films coming in the next few years. Gal Gadot appears in Batman versus Superman: Dawn of Justice, before spinning off into her own 2017 feature film as Wonder Woman!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
11/26/2014 12:02 AM (UTC)
- Michelle MacLaren Signs to Develop and Direct 'Wonder Woman' Movie (Exclusive)

Michelle MacLaren has signed on to develop and direct Wonder Woman, Warner Bros’ big-screen take on the iconic DC character.

According to insiders, MacLaren will work with the project’s writers, who remain unnamed at this stage, to lasso together a script for the movie, which would star Gal Gadot. The actress will make her debut as the heroine in 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Charles Roven, Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder are among those producing the Wonder Woman movie, which is set for a 2017 release.

MacLaren was a top choice for the project due to her muscular work on Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, although she is perhaps most associated with her directing and executive producing work on the much-loved Breaking Bad.
JohnBoyAdvance
11/28/2014 10:59 AM (UTC)
Obligatory dont fuck up comment.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/16/2016 06:40 AM (UTC)
- 'Wonder Woman': Exclusive New Photos of Gal Gadot's Superhero Movie

Nothing much we haven't already seen, but y'know. It's nice to see the color in the costume and the shot above is particularly good. Few more in the article if you're playing catch up, including Chris Pine as Steve Trevor.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/18/2016 08:41 PM (UTC)
I still don't like Gal as Wonder Woman but I do like the suit there.
aaaaahhhhshark
07/19/2016 12:51 PM (UTC)
It's mad that Wonder Woman hasn't been used in early promotions for this game yet.

After Batman and Superman, she's DC's biggest name, and with Batman v Superman so new, and her film on the way. I know she's gonna be in the game, but I think it's odd she wasn't an early reveal

On another note...I wonder who her villain is in the new film, and if that character will make it to Injustuce 2
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/23/2016 05:36 AM (UTC)
- LOOK: "Wonder Woman" Debuts Colorful First Poster

Seems like everyone is gradually waking up to superheroes in color. Good stuff.
Human-Smoke-4-ever
About Me

Why couldn't this ending have happened?

07/23/2016 02:00 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
- LOOK: "Wonder Woman" Debuts Colorful First Poster

Seems like everyone is gradually waking up to superheroes in color. Good stuff.

You mean DC is finally waking up to Superheroes in Colour. The Marvel movies have been colourful and had a balance of fun and seriousness.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/23/2016 02:11 PM (UTC)
Human-Smoke-4-ever Wrote:
You mean DC is finally waking up to Superheroes in Colour. The Marvel movies have been colourful and had a balance of fun and seriousness.

Even Marvel are guilty of muting a lot of their characters looks, but yes, we're talking about DC.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/24/2016 05:21 AM (UTC)
- WONDER WOMAN Comic-Con Trailer [YouTube]

Digging the soundtrack. The big question remains: Is this an interesting movie?
KenshiMaster16
07/24/2016 06:09 AM (UTC)
Looks like DC's attempt at First Avenger and consider me sold. First off, I'm a sucker for period pieces.... love 'em. Secondly, that trailer was fantastic.
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

07/24/2016 10:26 PM (UTC)
That trailer was particularly good lol.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

11/04/2016 02:30 AM (UTC)
- WONDER WOMAN - Official Trailer [HD]

It begins with her. Gal Gadot is #WonderWoman. Watch the official trailer now!
Wonder Woman is in theaters June 2, 2017
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/12/2017 07:05 AM (UTC)
- WONDER WOMAN - Official Origin Trailer [YouTube]

This June, witness the future of justice. #WonderWoman -- Wonder Woman is in theaters June 2, 2017. Follow #WonderWoman .

Remember: Wonder Woman - Future of Justice. Robocop - Future of law enforcement.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

03/12/2017 07:31 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:

Remember: Wonder Woman - Future of Justice. Robocop - Future of law enforcement.

Wonder Woman v Robocop: Dawn of Street Justice.

Gotta say, I'm not really excited for this. I've never been a huge WW fan to begin with, though I will admit Gadot wasn't half bad in BvS. After everything that's gone down with "The Batman", I think I've finally just lost faith in WB's ability to salvage this ship. Fingers crossed for a miracle.
JohnBoyAdvance
03/12/2017 11:51 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:

I'd buy that for a dollar!

I'm really not getting a "this is gonna suck" feeling for this. I really hope its going to be good. I dont want to live in a world where this is bad.
Nix Dolores
03/20/2017 02:01 PM (UTC)
JohnBoyAdvance Wrote:
Detox Wrote:
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:

I'd buy that for a dollar!

I'm really not getting a "this is gonna suck" feeling for this. I really hope its going to be good. I dont want to live in a world where this is bad.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for this movie. The trailers look really good.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/05/2017 05:21 AM (UTC)

Gasp! Colour!
Detox
About Me

05/05/2017 09:50 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:

Gasp! Colour!

JohnBoyAdvance
05/06/2017 05:18 PM (UTC)
IT... BURNNNNNNNNS USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

but srsly i want this movie not to suck. plz.
Detox
About Me

05/07/2017 03:33 AM (UTC)
JohnBoyAdvance Wrote:

but srsly i want this movie not to suck. plz.

Seconded.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/17/2017 05:06 AM (UTC)
- Wonder Woman Comes to China with Awesome Manga-Style Poster

Pretty cool! Maybe cooler than the actual movie images? Ehhh... Fingers crossed!
MKKitana
06/02/2017 07:54 PM (UTC)
Just been to see the Wonder Woman movie...

Omg i am absolutely amazed. It was outstanding. Dwdinitley the best DC film i have seen and the best film ice swen in years come to think of it.

For.me they got it so right on so many levels. The story
The effects. The actors. The whole direction of the film.

I was left emotionally drained.

Go see this film!!!!
KenshiMaster16
06/08/2017 05:15 AM (UTC)
Best DCEU movie, hands down. Had it all really, aside from a somewhat underwhelming villain (although his actual physical appearance / look was awesome as shit).
Detox
About Me

06/08/2017 09:29 PM (UTC)
I've yet to make it out to the theater, but I'm absolutely relieved to hear all the great things about Wonder Woman. Hopefully this is a turning point for the DCEU and Justice League keeps the momentum going.
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.