Turkey Shoot. (Ask questions about MKO here.)
posted09/11/2017 05:51 AM (UTC)by
Kombosus
Greetings! Hi and welcome to MKO I want to welcome you and let you know that this thres is here to help you in anyway possible. Feel free to ask any reasonable question here without getting flamed for being new.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

01/22/2007 07:40 PM (UTC)
Kombosus Wrote:
Greetings! Hi and welcome to MKO I want to welcome you and let you know that this thres is here to help you in anyway possible. Feel free to ask any reasonable question here without getting flamed for being new.

This is a good idea. It'll be there for those people who simply refuse to read the Community FAQ.
KARATE
About Me
Thanks for the sig Pr0d1gYKomodo 1,

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

Anybody want to make me a new sig?

01/22/2007 08:42 PM (UTC)
Kombosus Wrote:

I was just going to make a thread like this. You should change the thread title to "MKO Help Center For All New Comers". wink
Iori9
01/22/2007 08:51 PM (UTC)
I think you guys should give the new people that actually read the FAQ 5 DP's off that bat.
And...I have been here for a while and still don't know the requirements for each rank and how many DP's i currently have\ don't know where to find them.
KARATE
About Me

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

01/22/2007 09:04 PM (UTC)
Iori9 Wrote:
I think you guys should give the new people that actually read the FAQ 5 DP's off that bat.
And...I have been here for a while and still don't know the requirements for each rank and how many DP's i currently have\ don't know where to find them.

Heres the Community Faqs It will tell you everything you want to know. The only thing is,There is no way to know how many DPs you have not even the mods know that answer.wink

Also,You need 75 DPs to rank up each time.

P.S. This thread should be stickied. wink
Kombosus
01/22/2007 10:17 PM (UTC)
I dont think I should get dragon points until I have done something to actually help.
G_Ninja
01/22/2007 10:52 PM (UTC)
Well I'll be here helping newbs as much as I can.

: ]
m0s3pH
About Me

01/22/2007 11:27 PM (UTC)
Kombosus Wrote:
I dont think I should get dragon points until I have done something to actually help.

This thread already helps on the basis of its presence. Hence the 2 DPs I gave you grin
KARATE
About Me

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

01/22/2007 11:43 PM (UTC)
Why is this thread not stickied yet?confused
Irine4
About Me

-Everytime a noob enters forum, a centuar loses his legs.

01/23/2007 12:28 AM (UTC)
I may not be new, but i would like someone to answer this question, and hopefully see it stickied(since i keep forgettingsad)

1.how do you post pictures?

2.how do you have clickys?

those are the ones i can think of. But i do think these are important since everyone asks these questions.
KARATE
About Me

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

01/23/2007 12:42 AM (UTC)
Irine4 Wrote:
I may not be new, but i would like someone to answer this question, and hopefully see it stickied(since i keep forgettingsad)

those are the ones i can think of. But i do think these are important since everyone asks these questions.

I had it all typed out for you, but its easier just to read the Html Faqs for your image and link questions. This is exactly how to do it. Trust me you would of been very confused the way i originally typed it out.

Enjoy. wink
Kombosus
01/23/2007 01:13 AM (UTC)
Irine4 Wrote:

Here's how to link,

When finished change all of these () to the <> when you want to do it for real.

(a href=url,here)

To insert an Image.

(img src=urlhere.)

To insert an image as a hyper link,

(a href=url,here)

(img src=urlhere)

Remember to replace these with ( with these< when yout typing it. Also you can size your image to fit your personal needs by inserting an image with this added on to the code.

(img src=urlhere HEIGHT=0 WIDTH=0) Adjust 0 to your specifications.
Mystika
About Me

01/23/2007 03:25 AM (UTC)
Iv been here awhile and iv been able to use this site fairly well. but theres something itching at my mind. How do you check to see if you have dragon points and skulls? Id check myself but since this thread is here i guess i'll just post this instead.
m0s3pH
About Me

01/23/2007 03:26 AM (UTC)
Mystika Wrote:
Iv been here awhile and iv been able to use this site fairly well. but theres something itching at my mind. How do you check to see if you have dragon points and skulls? Id check myself but since this thread is here i guess i'll just post this instead.

You can't. Don't ask one of us either, because we can't see your total ourselves.
Kombosus
01/23/2007 03:27 AM (UTC)
Mystika Wrote:

You have to keep track of them yourself. Not even the mods can tell you how many dragon points you have. If you flame someone you should expect a skull, you really have to figure it out for yourself. Write them down or something.
KARATE
About Me

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

01/23/2007 04:15 AM (UTC)
Mystika Wrote:

Every time you get a skull it takes away a DP, so keep that in mind. So lets say you have like 5 skulls that is 5 DPs you have to earn before you will get one counting towards your original 75 to rank up with. wink
m0s3pH
About Me

01/23/2007 04:33 AM (UTC)
KARATE Wrote:
Mystika Wrote:

Every time you get a skull it takes away a DP, so keep that in mind. So lets say you like 5 skulls that is 5 DPs you have to earn before you will get one counting towards your original 75 to rank up with. wink

All we know is that it takes 75 to go from Mortal -> Warrior. After that it's really anyone's guess, I don't think anybody knows.
Shinnok-fan64
01/23/2007 11:53 PM (UTC)
i don't really get the ranking up thing...i know how many i need to get to become a warrior....75. That's not what i don't get. What i don't get is that how fo moderators make you warriors when they don't know how many dp's you have?
MortalKombat2007
01/24/2007 12:39 AM (UTC)
Shinnok-fan64 Wrote:
i don't really get the ranking up thing...i know how many i need to get to become a warrior....75. That's not what i don't get. What i don't get is that how fo moderators make you warriors when they don't know how many dp's you have?

oops.....looks like you double posted.

Anyways, I think that the Elder Gods (Site Admins) issue ranks ups, not the Portal Gurads (Moderaters).
KARATE
About Me

3 -

Mattthew -

PinkRanger -

Shinnok-fan64 -

Ulcatron 1,

3 -

Skinsley -

Nest1 -

Wiido -

Jago -

ThePredator151 -

RomanK -

MK2007 -

Pr0d1gY 1,

3 -

Bone 1,

2 -

Flameshang -

Barakaz_Cuz -

Hikari 1,

2 -

Kamionero -

Xtactics 1,

2 -

MINION -

DevilJin -

Mortalfool -

sbdjuggalos

01/24/2007 12:50 AM (UTC)
Shinnok-fan64 Wrote:

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, didn't know i did it.sad

I think its just automatic everytime you get 75 DPs you rank up.

p.s. I see it finally got stickied. wink
Kombosus
01/24/2007 02:13 AM (UTC)
KARATE Wrote: I see it finally got stickied. wink

It really hasn't proven to be sticky thread material yet though. I think it should be given some time who knows it could drop of the page like any other thread.
m0s3pH
About Me

01/24/2007 03:03 AM (UTC)
Kombosus Wrote:
KARATE Wrote: I see it finally got stickied. wink

It really hasn't proven to be sticky thread material yet though. I think it should be given some time who knows it could drop of the page like any other thread.

Stop being modest. This thread is too helpful to not be sticky material.

To answer the rank-up question, KARATE is correct. DP rank-ups happen automatically, while mod rank-ups (SP, PG, God) have to be done by DArqueBishop or one of the other admins.
Zentile
01/24/2007 11:27 PM (UTC)
I have a question.

What's the siggy limits we're not supposed to exceed?
m0s3pH
About Me

01/25/2007 12:37 AM (UTC)
Zentile Wrote:
I have a question.

If I'm not mistaken (and I don't believe I am) your avatar and sig COMBINED cannot exceed 125 KB.
Kombosus
01/25/2007 12:37 AM (UTC)
Zentile Wrote:
I have a question.

120kbs. Edit: LOL we posted at the sametime.
Pages: 12
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.