Judge Sindel for me...
posted03/28/2007 02:36 AM (UTC)by
QueenSindel(TheBitch)
About Me

I never really hear people talking about Sindel. I know she doesn't have a ton of fans, but I know she has SOME, more so than a lot of other characters.

Tell me what you like and dislike about her in her MK3 form. And what you'd like to be different or changed about her.

And, please, only honest posts, no bullshit.
DeathScepter
About Me

Save a life; Kill a necromorph

01/29/2007 09:51 PM (UTC)
I like Sindel for I have a weakness for women with very long hair.

All verisons of Her are beautiful and regal.

And No I will not change her.
Ninja_Mime
01/29/2007 11:34 PM (UTC)
I only use her to beat Motaro in UMK3. Her air fireball is great.
dreemernj
01/30/2007 03:15 AM (UTC)
She's my favorite character in MK3/UMK3, and she is tied with MK2 Raiden for my favorite in MKT.

Her scream is a combo machine. She can belch out 60% damage pretty easily. Her roundhouse is surgical. Her air fireball is quite handy too wink
QueenSindel(TheBitch)
02/02/2007 07:45 PM (UTC)
Okay... Good judgements so far.

But as I can see, she's not a major fan fav since this tread has attracted only 3 people after a week.

Well, thanks to you people who replied.
dreemernj
02/02/2007 09:01 PM (UTC)
That's more a result of this board, not of Sindel.
Liu_Kang187
About Me

My MK Tribute Video (NEW version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGO5ozJy584

02/02/2007 10:06 PM (UTC)
Sindel.... I respect her, but I never have been a real huge fan of Sindel. I don't really know why.... Well in Deception and Armageddon she just isn't that good gameplay wise and her story has never got a real good twist yet and I've never been attracted to her or any thing. I don't know why I don't really play with her in MK3/UMK3.... Besides when I random select, I never ever play with her in any game.... I'll probably learn to play with her in UMK3 though since I've been learning to play with all the characters in that game lately.
Shinnok-fan64
02/03/2007 01:37 AM (UTC)
i never hated her..... in MK3 she was a force to be reckoned with because of all her specials, but i never really liked her.sad
Iori9
02/03/2007 03:50 AM (UTC)
I hated her, she looked to much like some slut.
matthewhaddad
02/03/2007 01:18 PM (UTC)
Sindel is really fun to play with - in fact she is my 3rd fave to use all up in MK3. She has great attacks (flying was awesome), decent combos and awesome fatalities. her look was also really good - not the typical young, hot female that we see (though Sheeva covers that position better =P). In that game, she is my 5th fave character, and the first I used. She was also good at defeating Kahn I found.

Compared to all characters in the MK roster, Sindel would be in my top 20% I would say. She is fun to use in all games that she has been in (though MKA not as much as before), and she has a great storyline. I like all aspects about her - not much else I can say. She is a cool character in my opinion =)
mkflegend
02/05/2007 03:51 AM (UTC)
She's cool yet kinky lol.

tongue I like the character, personally I think she's much better in MK3/UMK3 then she is in MK:D and in MK:A by far personally.Storyline is good.Overall, pretty popular but can't hold a lick to her daughters popularity which is Kitana of course.

My opinion on Sindel.In a nut shell, if she wasn't in the next few MK's I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.I don't hate the character, but if she's not in MK anymore I won't go nuts over it.
UlcaTron
02/09/2007 02:06 PM (UTC)
She is not my top 5 but definitely my top 10 she is 6 or something ( there is no order except for my no.1 (Kung Lao) then there is alot more).

UlcaTron
lozminda
About Me
lozminda
02/09/2007 05:08 PM (UTC)
She was my favourite character in MK3 and even better in MKT with her air fireball and double fireball.. she was the first person I ever beat the game with! She was pretty cool in MKD too but wheres the hair throw at? <3 sindel
Toxsin
03/22/2007 03:19 PM (UTC)
Hmm... Interesting question. I dont really like sindelsad but she has very imba moves! she is not nice by the way at all. I would change her appearance! grin
I prefer kabal! He is my favorite, but sindel can easily beat me on hard difficulty, so i hate her because of her nice moves tongue
but i dont wanna harm you!
I don't hate her, but she's not one of my favs either.
I like her Fireball/Airfireball, and her ability to fly. I love her hair.
She was hot in MK: Annahillation.

Ka-Tra
MyQueenSindel
03/22/2007 07:28 PM (UTC)
Sindel is a super diva, long live the queen. I love everything about her, her looks, her moves, he sense of fashion, her regal attitude, her royal gothicness, everything. I've loved her since MK3, and I've loved her to this day. Her moves are off the chain, especially her hair whip. I really have nothing more to say, just that she's the perfect character for me.

Sindel for president.
TheSilverSurfer
03/22/2007 11:35 PM (UTC)
Sindel is second best female character in the whole MK Series. Facing people online in UMK3 for Xbox 360 or any other system is fun, when using Sindel's scream set up-then combo attack.Or just shoot those blasts from the air on those beginner fighters out there. That woman is dangerous.
lieutenant_blade
03/24/2007 12:29 PM (UTC)
I neither hate her or love her but she doesn't really appeal to me as a fighter. Despite her gothic and dark looks, I always thought of her as an elderly woman. I know that I shouldn't judge the book based on the cover but I can't help thinking that everytime I look at her. No offense, Sindel fans. She does have great moves though, like the hair grab and the sonic scream.
ShaoKahnsBoyfriend
03/25/2007 01:42 PM (UTC)
she's the easiest character in MK3/MKT/UMK3 to control IMO. plus is pretty to look at, has original fatalities, and her storyline into the game had substance (altho some of that seems to be too in depth, confusing, and stupid - like they never say why Shao Kahn needed her to take over but for some reason did). she's just very well balanced. In MKD and MKA she's still a good character but for some reason not at all the same as she was in 2D form. kinda like Nightwolf, in MK3 he seemed less fun to play but in 3D form he really had the same moves but for some reason it just worked more in the newer games IMO.
Sub-Zero_7th
03/26/2007 01:11 AM (UTC)
I actually like Sindel and am a fan of her. She's basically supposed to be like the MILF of MK, and I do think there is a certain appeal to her. I'm particularly fond of her MKD/MKA alternate costume, which is both kind of regal-like as well as dominatrix-like. I think her look has improved in MKD/MKA as I didn't find her to be visually appealing in MK3-MKT despite Lia Montelongo being very pretty.

Gameplay-wise, I heard she was pretty good in MK3-MKT. I know that in MKD and MKA, she isn't that good, unfortunately. A better throw and some better tools in her unarmed style would've helped a lot.

I prefer her MK3-MKT Fatalities to her MKD ones, though the Kwan Dao related Fatality was kind of interesting.

Storywise, I'm afraid she fell into the same trap as Jade in that she has been overshadowed by Kitana. I'd like to at least see Sindel survive. If she makes it to the next-gen games, I hope they can do something more for her story.

Overall, I think she's a cool character with potential.
mkflegend
03/28/2007 02:36 AM (UTC)
Sub-Zero_7th Wrote:
I actually like Sindel and am a fan of her. She's basically supposed to be like the MILF of MK, and I do think there is a certain appeal to her. I'm particularly fond of her MKD/MKA alternate costume, which is both kind of regal-like as well as dominatrix-like. I think her look has improved in MKD/MKA as I didn't find her to be visually appealing in MK3-MKT despite Lia Montelongo being very pretty.

Gameplay-wise, I heard she was pretty good in MK3-MKT. I know that in MKD and MKA, she isn't that good, unfortunately. A better throw and some better tools in her unarmed style would've helped a lot.

I prefer her MK3-MKT Fatalities to her MKD ones, though the Kwan Dao related Fatality was kind of interesting.

Storywise, I'm afraid she fell into the same trap as Jade in that she has been overshadowed by Kitana. I'd like to at least see Sindel survive. If she makes it to the next-gen games, I hope they can do something more for her story.

Overall, I think she's a cool character with potential.

LOL@ the post that said she looked like a slut lol.Kinky for sure, not sure about a slut though honestly...

Anyway, on top of my last post I also believe she's definitely the sexy MK character or one of them.As sub said the "MILF" of the MK series lol.

Her scream move that everyone is talking about is a good move, however I think one of the reasons I didn't like her as much is because when blocked it opens the gates for punishment (unless the CP is using her) lol

Anyway, my favorite move about her is her air fireball IMO that was more useful then her other moves because it kept opponents at bay.

In the newer ones I tried her once, liked her for about a week then lost interest...she's better in the older games IMO.MK:D she is pretty good, in MKA she's crap sadly.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.