Official Fujin thread!
posted06/16/2008 01:06 AM (UTC)by
mkflegend
Ok, well I love Fujin and he's my favorite character or one of them along with Ermmy and Cyrax.

Fujin's storyline is awesome, he's replaced Raiden's role in protector of Earthrealm and aid for all in a more orderly matter rather then "anything at any cost" matter like Raiden is doing now.

Fujin's also a wind god, therefore a god and is very powerful.One of the most in the MK universe hands down.

His moves are awesome in MK:A and in MK4/MKG.I used him well in those games too, I use him very well in MK:A online.

I made a new guide for Fujin also but waiting for Crow or other mods to tell me where I can post it, it's very, very good and helpful to all that wish to learn Fujin.

I love Fujin and feel he's a great MK character, great overall character and he also plays well in every MK game he's ever been in.Don't be fooled, he's good in MK:A you just have to be patient with him and you'll be successful.

smile

Your thoughts on the God of Wind.smile
Peanut_Butter_Jelly
02/07/2007 09:13 AM (UTC)
My thoughts are basically what you said about him. I think Fujin is very cool. He's been developed very well in MK:A. I'd love to learn how to play him in MK:A.
Shinnok-fan64
02/08/2007 01:55 AM (UTC)
i like Fujin. He's one of my favorite new characters in MK4, my favorite in that game would either be him or Reiko or Jarek.( I'm not counting Shinnok, as he's my favorite anyway.)

Anyway, i like his story. It was great in Mk4 how he was supposed to take over Raiden's place, and i like the whole god of wind thing. They need to have more gods other than three playable.

I really think he got screwed over in MKDA and MKD. He's supposed to take over Raiden's place, but he's nowhere to be found! That sorta pissed me off. I think Raiden should've gave up his throne of attention and give some to Fujin.

Now Fujins back in MKA. Its about damn time, you know? Still, they gave him a great look. I also like his new specials, and his alt looks great. His story is good in this one, but not as good as MK4.

All in all, Fujin's a great character that should've been seen earlier, but personally i don't see him coming back in MK8. smile
mkflegend
02/08/2007 03:46 AM (UTC)
Yeah, Fujin is awesome.I like his storyline more now because it's more important then before and like you said yourself.He kind of got screwed over with that position lol.

I hope he is in MK8 to be honest since he's pretty much Earth's only guideline right now, nobody can really consider Raiden what used to be earthrealms guild like he used to be seriously anymore since he's corrupted and all.

To peanut_butter_jelly, I'm going to see if I can get some support from people to make strickly character guides for characters in MK:A on the MK:A forums.

I have my Fujin all set and ready to go.smile
MKRAYDEN
02/09/2007 07:37 AM (UTC)
well i liked Fujin in mk4 but he looks more better in mka
mkflegend
02/19/2007 09:50 PM (UTC)
Yeah, Fujin I loved since his debut in MKM Sub-Zero, then when I heard and saw he was in MK4 I loved it.He's also always had great moves to use and very original with his wind moves and the way he uses them.

smile
QueenSindel(TheBitch)
02/27/2007 08:40 AM (UTC)
He was one of my favorite characters from MK4.

He sucks in Armageddon though. He looks cheap and so do most of his moves.
mkflegend
03/02/2007 02:41 AM (UTC)
He doesn't suck....he's however VERY underrated.Sadly, most online don't use him because they're too lazy to give him a shot but he's a fun character to use and is very good compared to most of the other mid tiers.

I can find out tier wise since I don't know offhand when compared but Fujin might be better then Sindel.IMO he is easily, but I'm not 100% sure.I know they're both mids but he's got to be higher.I'll find out and get back.

He is a mid tier in MKA, he doesn't suck but lacks powerful combos but his moves make up for it trust me.I use him online often and well, not to brag but telling you from personal experience.

His weapon leaves a lot to be desired but in my hands Fujin IS indeed a GOD.I'll admit, his weapon isn't the best by any means but his Lui He.

I use him well in MK4 and in MKA hehehehe.He was definitely better in MK4 but he far from sucks in MKA.

To anyone who feels different, if you have xbox live play me sometime and I'll personally teach you how to use Fujin competitively sometime.

glasses
mkflegend
03/27/2007 09:36 PM (UTC)
Hey did anyone here noticed that Fujin's original weapon for MKA was the wind staff not devastator?

They show this in Fujin's bio card, looks awesome.I wished they would have kept that weapon because his devastator sucks honestly when compared.

MK-4-LIFE
12/23/2007 09:05 AM (UTC)
Well, I think that Fujin is the coolest character, along with Raiden. But, I think his costume for MK:A isn't as cool as his alt. Who else thinks so?
mkflegend
06/15/2008 12:57 AM (UTC)
Ok, I'm guessing for the sake of "saving the original threads" it's ok since you didn't get skulled and these threads are exceptions I'd hope

I also want to update and comment on Fujin, his MKA ending left lots of interesting elements open. I do hope he gets a more serious role and flat out takes over by himself. He needs to be more involved, especially now that Raiden's fucked up and corrupted...he's lost his mind.

Fujin needs to follow thru with Kung Lao as his first in command. I like that storyline potential.
microchip
About Me

GT: Dimitri1033

06/15/2008 02:23 AM (UTC)
i thought fujin's ass was blown to bits in MK:MS, and when i saw him in mk4, i was just like.......wtf? so whats the whole deal with that?
mkflegend
06/16/2008 01:06 AM (UTC)
Like Raiden, Fujin is immortal God. In his case, the God of Wind(and has also been the protector of Earthrealm). He later reformed himself after tearing himself apart with the over the top Tornado.

Pretty much, since he's an immortal God he can be defeated(like in MKM Sub-Zero) but not killed.

Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.