Official Kenshi Thread
posted06/01/2008 11:57 PM (UTC)by
UlcaTron
I saw that there is a Kenshi Appreciation Awards Topic. But I want the Official Kenshi topic. So post anything About him! I think he is one of the best EarthWarriors.IMO, He is one of my favorite characters as well.
Shinnok-fan64
02/21/2007 02:38 AM (UTC)
i like Kenshi. I think he was a breath of fresh air for all the new human esque characters being made. They made one that truly looked and was storyline wise interesting.

I loved him in DA, one of my fav new characters; second fav new character only to Nitara. Anyways, i liked playing as him, and i loved the blindness; that gave him a wow factor for the human characters.

His fatalitiy was good in DA, and i liked his storyline.Also, him getting technqiues from Ermac was really cool imo, since specials wise they're soo close.

In MKD he wasn't as useful imo. He was weaker, and it seemed he was pushed aside for other characters unlike in DA. Still, his fatalities were cool, as was his story.

MKA was about the same for him as was MKD. He's weak in the game imo, but still a fun character to play as. His story is a little screwed up in MKA, although its still good.

Overall he's a intriging character that i hope is in MK8, but i doubt will be.smile
UlcaTron
02/21/2007 02:39 AM (UTC)
I believe his story is the best story out of all new characters
Ninja_Mime
02/25/2007 12:06 AM (UTC)
I love Kenshi, and have ever sine I first played MKDa. He's as classic as they come.
Hikari715
02/25/2007 08:16 PM (UTC)
Kenshi is one of my favorite newcomers in MKDA along with Li Mei, Frost, Mavado and Nitara. He was fun to use and I was pretty interested in his story. His looks are pretty cool and I do wish for him to come back in future MKs.
RaydenwithaY
About Me

47.65kb

03/07/2007 02:02 PM (UTC)
I think Deadly Alliance has the best new charcters in general out of any MK game since MK2.

Kenshi is definitely up there with the great new ones. I miss his Deadly Alliance alternative costume, I'd have made that his primary in MKA or at least of had it.

His special moves are all great, and I've liked all of his fighting styles.

I like his story, how he's formed alliances with so many charctersr, but not so close that he isn't his own man. He's a strong, independant guy.

He gets killed in MKA opening credits, as does Sheeva and Li Mei. Will this be canon? I've a feeling it might be. I think Kenshi's great, and he's been in every game since his appearance, but i think that the MKA intro is a way of getting shot of him and saying he won't be in future games.
Divine-Muffin
06/01/2008 08:41 PM (UTC)
I must say Kenshi is really good characther in MK
Shame that some people consider him Ermac ripoff :U sleep
WaveMotionFist9
06/01/2008 11:57 PM (UTC)
Kenshi should have been in shujinkos place as the new main hero.

He is just that badass.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.