Offical Mavado Thread!
posted03/07/2007 09:18 PM (UTC)by
Obi-WanKenobi
So your a mavado fan to post stuff about him but please no trashing him thank you.

grin Deadly Aliance Bios The Red Dragon had existed for centuries as a secretive criminal organization. Members such as Mavado wer highly skilled and disciplined warriors. But in the last century, many of the more reckless members became dissatisfied with the restraints the code of the Red Dragon placed on them and broke away to form their own gang. Since then, it has been the Red Dragon's number one priority to completely eradicate the infidels known collectively as the Black Dragon. It was thought that the Black Dragon had been completely destroyed until Mavado was approached by the two sorcerers Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. The sorcerers offered to hand over the last member of the Black Dragon, Kano, in return for Mavado's assistance in eliminating a spy in Outworld. Mavado accepted the offer and traveled to Outworld with Quan Chi and Shang Tsung by way of a secret inter-realm portal located in the Lost Sea. The swordsman who had been spying on Shang Tsung for the past few months would soon be eliminated. Armagedon ending. Mavado felt the fire of Blaze awaken something within him. Focusing his mind, he found he could control anyone bearing the Red Dragon symbol. Telepathically guiding his clan in battle, Mavado quickly subdued the Special Forces and the Black Dragon clan. He then tattooed their faces with the mark of the Red Dragon so they would serve him. As his forces grew, Mavado gained full control of Earthrealm.
Reptile225
03/02/2007 02:43 AM (UTC)
Well u can call this a a bash or trash or whatever u want. Mavados concept was cool had they stuck with it. The final product was not. In 1992 a guy with a move that could lauch him across the screen like that would have been killer. in 2002 thow it came of as cheap and tacky. His storyline was one of the most under developed to date. Had they further gone into the kabal mavado thing i probbly would have taken some interst. Haveing his feud with kabal set up in DA was a good idea. NOT putting him in and haveing kabal in deception was not a good idea. We didn't put sub-zero only in MKI and then scorpion in only MKII. TO ME he is almost on the level of hsu hao. Not quite that bad thow. Thats an opinion remember. nothing more. Sence ur the first person i've heard to say their fav is mavado i am intriegued to know what u like about him.
RaydenwithaY
About Me

47.65kb

03/07/2007 01:54 PM (UTC)
In Deadly Alliance, Mavado is a character who doesn't shoot fire balls or anything, so I like the fact that you have to use his close up martial arts more. I like all 3 of his styles, the hook swords have some great looking combos. I think he is a harder character to play as but that just means you've gotta be better to use him, you can't stay safe in a corner just shooting stuff, you gotta get right in there!

I don't like his alternative costume. I don't see why he would hide behind a mask.

I think how Daegon has been linked to the Red Dragon in Armageddon is cool and adds another layer to the ever more complicated world of who hates who in MK! I'd like to see a half dragon fighter in MK8- maybe Mavado would offer himself for transformation?

That sounds like it would be awsome but it sounds like it would be more of a Lu Kang thing though.

Has anyone read his armagedon ending yet?

Every thing here is happening slow Its like nobody likes Mavado.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.