Quan Chi Thread
posted03/09/2007 02:51 PM (UTC)by
Obi-WanKenobi
Welcome to the Quan Chi thread well i am one of the few who actally like him so i posted this I hope every one will post there opinon about him hes one of the charecters of all that is misunderstood I can use him the best in any of the games (that hes actualy in)

grin MK4: Bios A free roaming sorcerer powerful in the black arts, Quan Chi uses his abilities to free the now evil Elder God Shinnok from his confines in the Netherealm. In exchange for his services Shinnok has granted Quan Chi the position of arch-sorcerer of his now expanded Netherealm. MKDA: Stranded in the Netherealm, Quan Chi was persistently tormented by the ninja spectre Scorpion. But with assistance from Moloch and Drahmin, Quan Chi discovered the truth about the amulet he had stolen from the fallen Elder God Shinnok. An ancient runestone bearing the likeness of his amulet revealed new information that would enable Quan Chi to traverse the realms through a network of ancient gateways. Narrowly evading Scorpion's wrath, he escaped the Netherealm through one of these gateways and emerged in an ancient tomb in Outworld. Quan Chi had stumbled upon the ancient mummified army of the long-forgotten Dragon King. Writings on the King's sarcophagus had revealed that the army was invincible and that it could be revived. Quan Chi struck a deal with the sorcerer Shang Tsung to resuscitate the army in return for the constant supply of souls his amulet could unlock from a gateway to the Heavens. Before any alliance between the two could succeed, however, their two strongest opponents would have to be eliminated. MKA: Ending The defeat of Blaze enhanced Quan Chi's already powerful sorcery beyond his imaginings. The surge of energy was so great that it shattered his medallion. In his arrogance, Quan Chi ascended from Edenia to assault The Heavens. There he confronted me, with the Elder Gods at my side. The quest had been an elaborate trap designed to pinpoint the true source of disruption in the realms. As punishment, Quan Chi was transformed into a Kamidogu -- the very medallion he had carried with him for so many years. The Elder Gods cast the magical item back in time, at the exact point where Shinnok had first discovered it. Like I said before Please post your opinon about him. grin
RaydenwithaY
About Me

47.65kb

03/09/2007 02:26 PM (UTC)
I thought Quan Chi was one of the more popular newer characters- he's been in every game since his appearance in one form or other.

I think he's really easy to be in MKDA. Even though his swords don't do many combos, quan chi was the first guy i could kill moloch with.

I think he has an iconic look, as memorable as rayden, scorpion etc.

My favourite episode I've seen of Conquest (admittedly I've not seen many, but those I have I've loved- a lot more than Defenders of the Realm) is the one where Quan Chi gives the good guys a potion that masks the good so only the bad comes through, so taja steals, siro drinks and kung lao kills. I thought that was a really well thought out story and I loved the actor who played quan chi's over the top acting!

I was glad to see MK4's teleport stomp back in MKA, I really missed that in MKDA.
Gunner_Gunter
About Me

BANGIN' UP HIGH THE HANDLE HOMEY BEEF, and DOWN STREET ON THE FLIPFLOP TIMEPANTS since 1971

03/09/2007 02:51 PM (UTC)
This is sorely needed, Quan Chi is one of very few popular characters post-MKT, and he's my all-time favorite. I play as him all the time in Armageddon and love his five or six hit combos. Something about Quan Chi is so awesomely malevolent and evil. Plus it's fun to do teleport stomp on someone and they get pissed until you say: just block it.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.