Telekinetic Disintegration
03/11/2009 03:17 PM (UTC)by
K1LLKANO
About Me

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but some peoples' eyes need some serious medical attention.

fijikungfu
About Me

-Courtesy of TheCypher-

04/13/2007 04:49 AM (UTC)
Woah, nice fake, especially the sprites
UltimateRyu
04/13/2007 02:10 PM (UTC)
The pixel by pixel disintegration is pretty unrealistic, and Kenshi looks very vanilla here. He would've stood out more in his orginal attire. Not that good of a fake imo, 2/5
kingjolly
04/13/2007 03:31 PM (UTC)
*waits for UltimateRyu to get flamed*
Sindra
About Me
04/13/2007 06:07 PM (UTC)
I like it. The fact the sprites and everything were redesigned is one aspect, because that's painstaking in and of itself. I also think the pixel by pixel disintigration idea is unique.

Unrealistic? You're saying a body exploding with 5 ribcages, 3 arms and 6 legs is realistic?
superawesomeness
04/13/2007 06:56 PM (UTC)
the fake rulz, but Kenshi's sprite doesn't look like an mk3 sprite, it looks too cartoony.
Kinetic
About Me

04/17/2007 05:23 PM (UTC)
Nice! Great sprites. Very Phoenix/Jean Grey from X-Men 3.
K1LLKANO
About Me

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but some peoples' eyes need some serious medical attention.

04/22/2007 11:44 PM (UTC)
Whoa, this actually made it through the submission channels, finally. Only took it about 3 months lol.

This was about 6 months in the making, from the day X3 released until whenever 6 months later is. Working in paint was fun, liberating and I'll probably never do it again to this extent lol.

And Jolly, most people, including myself, aren't going to flame UR for expressing his heart felt opinion.

We save it for when he's pigheaded about his fakes and fails to take criticism and whines about it openly, thinks he's a god above everyone else, yet still puts out fakes of such a substandard level compared to what he is capable of and has produced in the past, whilst still ignoring the n00bs and vets alike when they try to assist and guide him. (just look at his submission page if you don't know)

Otherwise he's a good guy, I guess.

Anywho, thanks for the love and all. Working on something that will hopefully blow your minds atm. It should be out in early to mid May.
UltimateRyu
04/22/2007 11:50 PM (UTC)
At least put some effort into your next piece
prodigy004
04/22/2007 11:54 PM (UTC)
UltimateRyu Wrote:

Take your own advicesmile
Ninja_Mime
04/23/2007 12:29 AM (UTC)
prodigy004 Wrote:
UltimateRyu Wrote:

Take your own advicesmile

Yes, especially considering that K1LLKANO did those sprites 100% in MS Paint, and doesn't rely on pre-made Photoshop effects.

You've already seen my comments on this fake, and I love it. 5/5.
fedegita
04/23/2007 01:24 AM (UTC)
I thought it was pretty average until you told me you made it on MS Paint. That earns huge points in my books man, esp when i see how well the shading and wrinkles were done on kenshi's clothes.

MS Paint or not, the Shang sprite is wonderful. No complaints there.

The background is a little boring, and i dont like the disintegration effect you did, but all in all you should be proud of this fake because it's clear you put in more than a decent effort into it.

3.5/5
Arthur Zonatto
03/11/2009 03:17 PM (UTC)
i think it's very good...but the Knshi sprite is a little cartoony...his pri outfit should suit better in this fake...anyway,...it is DAMN good!grin
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.