Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter (movie battle..)
posted10/27/2007 12:38 AM (UTC)by
Nightcrow
About Me
well, i've been searching the forum for this discussion, and i haven't found it so, wich one do you prefer as the best video game movie? (i know that Mortal Kombat won that tittle or something, but i want to know YOUR opinion, and don't give the MK movie some credit just because you are addicted to the games), i do prefer Mortal Kombat, although i think that the movie could have been better, but Street Fighter was great too, Guile's speach to the troops..!! =))))))
LiuKangFighter
06/17/2007 06:48 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat DEFINITLEY. The Street Fighter Movie sucked.
lastfighter89
06/18/2007 10:00 AM (UTC)
agree with the guy above me.
Armaggon
06/19/2007 12:13 AM (UTC)
Okay, as far as original live-action movies, the first Mortal Kombat takes the crown, because the Street Fighter movie with Van Damme just sucked more ass than a nympho prostitute. But the ANIMATED "Street Fighter II" movie, that was pretty good, I still watch that one to this day. But it still doesn't beat Mortal Kombat.

Now, there's still one video game movie they have not made yet from the fighting genre. and that is KILLER INSTINCT. I would love to see them two francises go at it head to head. Hell, they already made alot of versus video games like Capcom & SNK, Capcom & Marvel... that kind of shit. Midway & Rare need to do battle, and possibly take it to the films. That, I sole-heartedly believe that this is what the world is waiting for.
MortalKombat2007
06/19/2007 02:34 AM (UTC)
Both movies failed, but I go with MK. Street Fighter was never meant to be a live action movie....animated..yes, but not live action.
Nightcrow
06/19/2007 03:03 PM (UTC)
Yep MortalKombat2007, street fighter is based in manga/anime style of characters, etc.. that style works quite good in the video games (although i hate it), and it was certain that in a live-action movie, street fighter would loose much of its "power", and would probably be a shit movie to the video-game fans. But still, since i never was a big street fighter fan, i kind of liked the film. really, although Vega's hair is black instead of blonde, Sagat is no more an imponent muscled character, etc, to me the movie is a classic. And yeah, Mortal Kombat (1995) beat the hell out of Street Fighter the final battle.
Vengeance
06/20/2007 03:41 AM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat by far. Street Fighter movie just plain sucked.
Hikari715
06/22/2007 10:19 PM (UTC)
MK, the Street Fighter movie was dreadful.
mkalien101
08/02/2007 12:40 AM (UTC)
sods goodgrin
killerspaz
09/10/2007 09:38 PM (UTC)
Mortal Kombat definately. Street Fighter movie sunked major goat nuts.
Live-Action: MK
Animated: (Sorry, I saw niether.)
Nightcrow
09/11/2007 12:14 PM (UTC)
Street Fighter II - the animated movie is awesome.

SF II animated movie > MK 1
Ms_Spankypants
About Me

Rules 1 & 2.

09/11/2007 05:07 PM (UTC)
What the others have said. Although I have to admit, I do kind of prefer Street Fighter to MK:Annihilation...
KungLaoChampion
09/26/2007 10:05 PM (UTC)
It cannot be an hour length movie, it would have to be like 3 and a half hour movie.
MANIA
About Me

10/27/2007 12:38 AM (UTC)
yeah def. MK movie over street fighter movie.

i was not a big fan of the street fighter movie, im a huge fan of street fighter, its up there with MK but MK will always lead, but the movie was full of flaws.

guile was the main guy when Ryu and Ken are the main guys...they always have been. Ken had short hair. for some reason Ryu and Ken didnt get their outfits until they "joined" bison...how stupid. yeah(to someone who already pointed this out) vega did have black hair when it's supposed to be blonde. i dont remember charlie ever turning into blanka in the game's story, but idk i could be wrong, it def. happened in the movie though and it surprised me; i always thought they were two different ppl..OH and DJ was bad and worked for Bison.....what the fucking hell lol. there were more stuff that was in that movie that was false but, this is just to name a few.

i loved everything about the mortal kombat movie
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.