Behold,Mortal Kombat Armageddon Soundtrack Rip!
posted06/26/2007 12:16 AM (UTC)by
T-rex
About Me

Me and a friend of mine are currently working on a comprehensive,high-quality rip. It's been in the works for a while now,but seeing at it's probably the most extensive Mortal Kombat OST so far,the current rip is by no means complete,so I can't release it right now. However,what I can do for now is upload the first disc (out of four),which contains the tracks from all of the arenas:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HF0YCB3L
However,I have a small favor to ask of anyone who downloads. Listen to the tracks carefully and post (or,better,PM me) any comments about the quality of the rip. In particular,pay attention to the transitions between the main portion of the track and the "finish-him" ending part. I tried to make those as smooth and natural as possible,but if you think they can be improved,go on ahead and tell me. I'm kind of anal when it comes to MK music.

Oh,and enjoy. =)
prodigy004
06/15/2007 09:48 PM (UTC)
I havent downloaded it yet but I will. Thanks.
PenguinIceNinja
06/15/2007 10:09 PM (UTC)
The quality is not bad at all. I just went to the official site and yours sounds better, but that may be because I can use a graphic eq on yours.

What other sounds are you going to rip?
T-rex
About Me

06/16/2007 12:22 AM (UTC)
The music from the menus,all of the tracks from Motor Kombat,as much of the Konquest music as possible,plus some of the tracks from the endings.
queve
06/16/2007 01:56 AM (UTC)
Wow! Awesome, thanks for this. Havent download anything yet but I will as soon as I get my life back. Way too busy with U work and stuff.
JoRdANMan
06/17/2007 02:21 PM (UTC)
Sounds pretty nice gj. Could u rip the fatality music too, that would be awesome
PenguinIceNinja
06/17/2007 06:21 PM (UTC)
There is not fatality music other than the DA_DA_DA when you do a move.
nastynate
06/19/2007 01:52 PM (UTC)
PenguinIceNinja Wrote:
There is not fatality music other than the DA_DA_DA when you do a move.

LMAO!! exactly
Check
06/19/2007 07:44 PM (UTC)
this is such a great update,i cannot thank you enough for this.

i plan on using nothing but mka music for my final movie, and i couldnt have done it without you!!! great timing and much thanks dude!

this should be added to a sticky thread.

i downloaded it a while ago but havent checked it out, ill let u know about the quality etc..

thanks again
subzero961
06/21/2007 11:41 PM (UTC)
Awesome, any chance you can get konquest and motor kombat music ripped? Also I hope you do MKSM music rip.
06/22/2007 05:53 PM (UTC)
Yey!

I'm downloading it right now! It's taking for-fucking-ever, but yey!

Oh, and Check, I hope Sub-Zero recovers and beats the shit out of Hotaru.
general_baraka14
06/23/2007 12:53 AM (UTC)
yeah im downloading it know, good job
general_baraka14
06/23/2007 06:16 PM (UTC)
hey what other sounds are u getting? id love to here all the other sounds from MKA. well ill check back later on to see whats happening
T-rex
About Me

06/23/2007 09:30 PM (UTC)
I already said that I'll be grabbing the music from the menus,Motor Kombat and as much of the Konquest music as possible. I doubt I'll be able to rip all of it,since some of the tracks are featured only in cutscenes. However,there is somewhat of a solution. A lot of those tracks also appear in the endings,and while it'll be hard,if not impossible,to rip the tracks without the narration,it's at least something.
Now,a friend of mine is providing a lot of the tracks for this project. This means that I can't really release the rip without his say in it,and the rip is not yet complete anyway. But fear not,fellow kombatants,aural goodness is about to descend upon you like the fist of an angry god. =) Give me some time.
queve
06/25/2007 07:40 PM (UTC)
T-rex, why is it taht i Cant download anything? I go to your link and this is what pops:

http://www.megaupload.com/toolbar/es/?

Do I have to be a member or sign in or something? I cant download/see anything related to MKA music.

Could you give me a hand on what to do please?

Many thanks!
T-rex
About Me

06/25/2007 10:31 PM (UTC)
Works for me just fine. O_o Strange...
Try registering,though. It's free. Might help.
ShaoKahnsBoyfriend
06/26/2007 12:16 AM (UTC)
wow...awesome job
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.