Baraka_MK
09/11/2017 05:47 AM (UTC)
PURPLE! grin
trynax
About Me

717313=Rain Can Be Found In The Graveyard

02/22/2018 01:25 PM (UTC)
Mileena's outfits have mostly been some shade of pink to purple in all the games but below are the basic colors her outfit has been when using a color mixer from Photoshop or Painter. Using the RGB scale for pink of 255,192,203 it never matched but playing around with other shades of pink and purple below are the actual colors it came up with when using the color dabber.

To be 100% more accurate in color Mileena in MKII is a magenta color. She isn't really pink but the slightly next hue after that. 255,0,255

In UMK3 and MK Gold she is definitely more violet than purple. He color is a darker version of blue and violet is more blue than purple. 238,130,238

In all the 3D games she appeared in from Deception to MKX games Mileena is definitely wearing a pink colored outfit. In MKX and MKXL she is also wearing a pink toned outfit even though the pink is slightly faded.

In Mortal Kombat Annihilation Mileena is also wearing a pink colored version of Kitana's costume.

In MK Legacy II Mileena is wearing a violet colored outfit and the leather belt and leather leg straps are purple.
238,130,238 = violet
128,0,128 = purple
SmokinInTheRain
About Me

T E S T Y O U R S P R I T E ! !

02/19/2019 06:14 PM (UTC)
trynax
Mileena's outfits have mostly been some shade of pink to purple in all the games but below are the basic colors her outfit has been when using a color mixer from Photoshop or Painter. Using the RGB scale for pink of 255,192,203 it never matched but playing around with other shades of pink and purple below are the actual colors it came up with when using the color dabber.

To be 100% more accurate in color Mileena in MKII is a magenta color. She isn't really pink but the slightly next hue after that. 255,0,255

In UMK3 and MK Gold she is definitely more violet than purple. He color is a darker version of blue and violet is more blue than purple. 238,130,238

In all the 3D games she appeared in from Deception to MKX games Mileena is definitely wearing a pink colored outfit. In MKX and MKXL she is also wearing a pink toned outfit even though the pink is slightly faded.

In Mortal Kombat Annihilation Mileena is also wearing a pink colored version of Kitana's costume.

In MK Legacy II Mileena is wearing a violet colored outfit and the leather belt and leather leg straps are purple.
238,130,238 = violet
128,0,128 = purple

My head hurts

Guilherme-0
02/28/2019 08:29 PM (UTC)

Purple is better for her.

Thunder2786
04/15/2019 11:30 PM (UTC)

It's pink.

Guilherme-0
02/26/2020 08:04 PM (UTC)

Purple is better for her.

Masr
11/19/2020 11:53 PM (UTC)Edited 11/20/2020 12:00 AM (UTC)

Could do this comparing with a few characters. With the colour collating thing you could of done the same with Scorpion: Yellow or Gold? (Gold Scorpion in MKX, MKDA etc. is outnumbered by the yellow in terms of appearances).

Masr
11/20/2020 01:13 AM (UTC)Edited 11/20/2020 03:03 AM (UTC)
Nightcrow Wrote:
It's purple, the colour fits the character. She is suposed to be a dark and evil female, and if her costume was pink... lets face it, pink isn't that colour that you associate with evil... and this doubt about purple or pink, lets just say that in the pics where it looks pink, that is because of the light effects, or ambiental lightning. the original is purple to me

Purple is a regal colour. It makes sense for Kitana to have it (ie; her alternate outfit), along with the other Edenians.

Exactly. Rain's the purple ninja and Mileena's supposedly a deeper tone of pink (at least currently in her MK11 default). Jade and Tanya's not purple to establish a different colour coded independent identity.

Goro Still Lives
11/20/2020 06:20 AM (UTC)

Depends on the lighting conditions and how you trained your eye to look at it.

Using the graphic on the top of MKO as a reference... for this game, she at first appeared pink to me. However, glancing a couple more times shows a purple hue.

Thankfully I ran into this dilemna in my younger years and found out there is a shade of pink that looks purple... or is it purple that looks pink? No matter because that kind of oddity has a name of its own.

Therefore, to answer your question with an educated response:

MILEENA'S OUTFIT IS NEITHER PINK OR PURPLE IN MORTAL KOMBAT 11. HER OUTFIT BEARS THE COLOR CALLED MAGENTA. IT HAS ALSO BEEN CALLED FUCHSIA ON THE WEB. READ THE LINK TO SEE WHY... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_magenta

MKII Mileena Reddish Pink, every game after that Pinkish Purple.

Kitana has been Blue, and Blueish Purple. I like the MKII P2 Silver to the later Teal.

Both sisters wear Purple, but Mileena is more Red hued, while Kitana is more Blue hued.

Ka-Tra

Masr
03/27/2021 12:13 PM (UTC)Edited 03/27/2021 12:46 PM (UTC)

If MK2021 is anything to go by (so far), black. Not sure it's what's right though, and if it will be sustained.

Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.