.:: Official Nitara Thread ::.
posted04/14/2008 09:58 PM (UTC)by
Anthony667
About Me

THE OFFICIAL #1 Nitara Fan ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ Join Nitara Fan Central! Www.NitaraFanCentral.9f.Com

Here, all you Nitara fans out there ( Like me! smile ) Get to discuss about, well, Nitara! Lemme ask somethin' tho, does anybody think Nitara will be in the next MK game? I hope she is!!! She was only in 3 MK games, and she has a lot of fans. (I know a lot of em ) I think she has great potential and I think she should be One Of The Main Characters.

Anyway,Everybody Have Fun!tongue !UPDATE! Added a Nitara Fan Site! Www.NitaraFanCentral.9F.Com
QueenSindel(TheBitch)
07/06/2007 07:52 PM (UTC)
Nitara was one of the best new characters in Deadly Alliance. I wish her alternate costume would have been her primary though. It's tougher-looking and more gothic.

Well....

Storyline: She had a pretty standard bio, just saving her realm from Outworld, which has been done millions of times. It was alright though. Her MKA bio is kick-ass!!! It's definitely one of the best bios of that game so far.

Special Moves: Her Blood Spit is awesome. I didn't like her unicorn kick. Her air blood spits are useful and pretty cool.

Fatalities: In DA, it was good. I liked it. None of the fatalities in that game were outstanding to me, but Nitara's was one of the best.

Gameplay: Leopard is a perfect fit for her. Fu Jow Pai and her hooks also, but Leopard suits her the best. She also had one of the best escapes in DA and has one of the best Throws to date.

Appearance: I really like her alternate costume. I don't really like her primary costume. I never select it. I wish she would have been in Deception to see what Midway would have come up with for her. I would have loved to see her wear a dark witchy ripped-up dress that makes her look ghostly and gothic. That would have been great for her.

I don't think Nitara will make it to MK8, but she's definitely one of the characters that I wish would.
Anthony667
About Me

THE OFFICIAL #1 Nitara Fan ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ ¤ ¥ Join Nitara Fan Central! Www.NitaraFanCentral.9f.Com

07/07/2007 05:03 AM (UTC)
If I could choose her fighting style & weapon...

Fighting Style: Fu Jow Pai
Weapon: Kriss or Demon Fang (One of those)smile
queve
07/07/2007 02:20 PM (UTC)
Nitara has everything I love in a character. She is my favorite new character from MKDA, and instantly became a favorite of mine. There were many that were very uncertain about vampires in Mk, but I knew the story would work well, and I was right. She became a fan fave after her first new released pic.

She is one of those characters you just KNOW has so much potential to develop twists and unpredictable situations. Proof of this is her fantastic MKA bio which is one of the best.

I love her look (primary is beautiful, her alt is so cool! The white face rocks!), I love her story, I love her development, the only thing she needs is better special moves and fatalities because in that area she kind of sucks.

Nitara is an excellent character that disserves to return for future installments, she has all and more to be given a new chance for Mk8+.
Anthony667
About Me

07/07/2007 07:30 PM (UTC)
^Agreed^wink
TheGreatGarfield
07/08/2007 07:12 AM (UTC)
I really like Nitara. I like that even though she is a vampire they didn't make her stereotypically evil. She could have killed Reptile for going berserk against her but she didn'.; She also could have abandoned Cyrax after he assisted her, but she stuck to her word and sent him home. With so many deceving and conniving evil characters in Mortal Kombat its a breath of fresh air to see a character thats not quite good or bad but still honers her word.

I liked that Nitara was a bit easier to use than many of the Kombatants in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I have a hard time remebering many of character's combos, but Nitara wasn't that complicated. I could remember her moves.

So yeah, Nitara is Awesome.
Anthony667
About Me

07/08/2007 07:17 AM (UTC)
w00t!!

!!! ATTENTION ED BOON !!!
PLEEEEEASE let Nitara be in MK8 as a playable character!smile
G_Ninja
07/08/2007 08:37 AM (UTC)
I should make a Nitara Hate Site.
Anthony667
About Me

07/09/2007 04:10 AM (UTC)
^ Go ahead, I aint stoppin you.. ^
MyQueenSindel
07/09/2007 05:53 PM (UTC)
Nitara is a SUPER Diva! I love that vampire babe. Normally, a vampire character in a fighting game would fail miserably, but Nitara managed to pull it off and I applaud her for that. Shes my second favorite character, and first favorite in MKDA.

Now, let's talk Nitara...

Story: I liked her MKDA one, it was short sweet and to the point, and different from al the others that required freeing a realm from outworld. This was creative and original, and required strong brainstorming. Plus it ended on a happy note, so I applaud that. Her MKa story was good, but they could have done better, I didn't expect Nitara to have some concern in Ashrah, but hopefully, it will go in the proper direction.

Costume 1: Hmm, the bra and underwear look never really works in fighting games for me, but the way Nitara pulled it off was fantastic. I like a fabris and the design of the bra she wore, and the straps going around her waste make it look more... warriorish. thankfully, from behind, she's nice and covered with BEAUTIFUL red velvet, sleeves and butt coverer, and popped collar. the leggings look fantastic and the shoes are sexy. I like the idea of the headband covering an eye, it makes her look more evil and mysterious. The only think I don't like about her looks are the wings, they are too tacky and they look like cardboard. They should have done a better job, made them more folded in.

Costume 2: I'm not too fond of this one, she's way too revealing, and the face paint doesn't appeal to me much. The boots are pretty kick ass tho, I'll give her that. not nearly as good as her first costume.

Fighting style: not much of a combo character, but her moves are pretty pretty. Leopard isn't much of a good one, medium sized moves list, but some attacks were pretty okay. Fu Jow Pai, was a good one, some fancy attacks, and still medium sized. The Kame were cool weapons that fit her style. They had moves that were cool to watch but were limited in combos. Her grab was phenomenal. It seems a little unfair, but shes a vampire and thats what they do XD. blood spit, normal projectile, nothing special. Jumping blood spit, not very special, pretty useless, but the air blood spit was fantastic, it was great in tricking your opponent, and doing and easy air cancel, also added soem originality to Nitara. Unicorn kick was an okay move but easily punishable if blocked. and Escape was great for spacing, and had no consequences.

Anthony667
About Me

07/12/2007 04:23 AM (UTC)
BUMPconfused
Sub-Zero_7th
07/12/2007 05:48 AM (UTC)
Anthony667 Wrote:
BUMPconfused

Please don't do shit like this again. If you're going to make sure your thread stays up, post something constructive and relevant to the topic.
Anthony667
About Me

07/13/2007 07:21 AM (UTC)
I made updates to the fansitewink
Nitara is awesome!and Hi Anthony667,It's Me 22Scorpion-Ermac333
mkflegend
07/15/2007 01:30 AM (UTC)
She's a hot, kinky bitch lol. Not as hot as Sareena but hot in that "vampire seductive kind of fashion" lol

Storyline is interesting too
Anthony667
About Me

07/16/2007 05:29 AM (UTC)
^ In my opinion, Nitty's hotter! But I'm also a Sareena fan wink ^
Toxik
About Me
07/16/2007 07:13 PM (UTC)
Anthony667 Wrote:
w00t!!

!!! ATTENTION ED BOON !!!
PLEEEEEASE let Nitara be in MK8 as a playable character!smile

I agree with you 100% on that. She should return in MK8.

Nitara is my favorite character. I like her looks and her story too. I think both are good and interesting.

G_Ninja
07/17/2007 12:55 PM (UTC)
Anthony667 Wrote:
^ In my opinion, Nitty's hotter! But I'm also a Sareena fan wink ^

Haha, you don't have sex every night you friggin 12 year old profile liar tongue

But me likes Nitara. She has a great concept, great design, and yes, she should be in MK8.

(The Nitara Hate Site was a joke in reply to your Drahmin Hate Site crap)
Anthony667
About Me

07/18/2007 02:41 AM (UTC)
And you know that, HOW?tongue

I agree wink

Oh. K wow
Anthony667
About Me

07/30/2007 06:40 AM (UTC)
Made MORE updates!wink
LittleDudeNT5
04/14/2008 09:58 PM (UTC)
She's great. A very hot vampire. she should be in the next Mk because they hardly explored her story.smile
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.