Armageddons Final Buttkicker (The Official Blaze Thread)
posted08/14/2007 06:14 PM (UTC)by
BloodSplatter-ChainsawMan
This is a thread on Blaze, Armageddon's Final boss. Write freely on your feelings on this particular Kombatant's past, present, and potential future. For a Brief Overview:
Deadly Alliance: All that was known about Blaze was that he was subdued by some holy men. These holy men forced him to guard the last great dragon egg, but he eventually was freed, leaving the egg to posess an unlucky Reptile to become...ONAGA!!!Unchained: During the events of Unchained, we learn that Blaze's captors were followers of the recently resurrected Onaga, as well as his mission. That mission was to observe the stability of the realms and to sound the call to awaken the sons of Argus, Taven and Daegon, should the realm's stability be at a critical point. Unfortunately, Daegon was already awake. He eventually runs into Kitana, who felt suspicions about a bigger fight. Blaze then explains his mission, which makes the Princess feel worse about the situation. As he leaves, he says, "If all Goes as planned, your enemies will be destroyed." His own ending states that he sounded the call to awaken Taven, and then prepares to summon the warriors to a final war. It also says that only a son of Edenia (i.e. Taven & Daegon) could defeat him.Armageddon: His bio recounts the fact that he was subdued by Onaga's holy men, as well as the facts surrounding his mission. As he walks through, he realizes not only that the time has come to summon the two brothers, as the strain upon the realms' stability is almost able to undo reality, but that Daegon was released too early and that he is being controlled by some evil from the Netherrealm. He decides that he has to get there to find out who or what this evil force is. Also, if need be, he has intercept the two brothers to ensure that the plan by the brothers' parents (Argus & Delia) succeeds.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
07/22/2007 10:22 PM (UTC)
balze was lame in MKDA, he was an ok boss in MKA, but dragon king was better IMO.
Mkman1
About Me

mkmans are coming soon.

07/26/2007 06:21 PM (UTC)
My fight post is Blaze MKDA vs MKA
QueenSindel(TheBitch)
07/26/2007 11:35 PM (UTC)
Blaze was alright in DA.

In MKA, I hated how they used the exact same model as Onaga for him but with a different look. He even dies the same way when you beat him. That was crudely unsatisfying and lame.

I also did not like his moves (combos and specials). His story as the Elder Gods' weapon to save the realms from total destruction is pretty cool though.

Overall, I think he's a character with potential. I wouldn't mind him in next-gen.
Wow... How sad... Anyone else have a word.
LiuKangFighter
08/07/2007 01:45 AM (UTC)
I like Blaze. Before MKA, he had a lot of potential. He now has slim chances of being in the next MK game, although maybe when he gets defeated he could return to his original form? Anyway, I thought the MKDA Blaze> MKA Blaze.
JohnnyMel
08/07/2007 06:27 AM (UTC)
i think blaze is just like the dragon king. i hate blaze i think he is a cheap character, my fav versiojn of him is in mk2 where he is nothing more then a flame in the background. i hope he doesnt return in any of the future mk games
ShadowSpectre
08/14/2007 06:14 PM (UTC)
its cool how hes a firespawn but it doent matter hes easy to beat and hes not that special although i like him better than onaga, in mka, onaga was so slow i mean man way to slow and blaze is faster but idk.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.