Ideas for pits/deathtraps
posted10/18/2007 09:51 PM (UTC)by
EagleClaw4
I was wondering if you guys have any new ideas for pits/deathtraps that the team could use in their game?

I have had some in mind for quite a while now that I finally decided to put them up. One of them is to get thrown into a high voltage area where the player gets electrocuted or another is to get tossed into a huge pot of boiling water and finally what about landing on some sharpened bamboo poles. What do you think?
EagleClaw4
08/20/2007 06:26 AM (UTC)
Nobody?
PrinceDee
08/22/2007 11:50 AM (UTC)
Raiden will survive the high voltage, Scorpion will survive the boiling water. The death traps on Shao Kahn stage on MKA already have something better than the boiling water and the pot of sharpened bamboo fatality, but I do like the high voltage deathtrap.
EagleClaw4
08/30/2007 12:43 PM (UTC)
Here is a drawing I did not to long ago of someone impaled on bamboo. I know some things are off but the general idea is there. Anyways, I would like to see some more drawings in here of people in pits or deathtraps. Try to think of an original pit to draw. I'll give you some more ideas that you guys can draw up. Landing on long frozen spikes made of ice. Landing on long metal spikes at the bottom of a pool of water, thereby impaling your opponent and having him drown at the same time. Being crushed by concrete blocks that come out of 4 walls simultaneously and in different directions, crushing your body in a disfigured fashion. I might do some more pit/deathtrap drawings later. Heres my drawing
fatalitymaster
08/31/2007 09:25 AM (UTC)
they sould bring back the original pit like in mk1 where they hit the floor and do it crappy like in MKD where they get stuck i was really disapointed with the pit in MKD it was shit compared to what it was
The joint of there arms and legs land on spike's andit's a weight triggered security device and the spikes pull in differant directionssmilegrin
Sub-Frost055
09/04/2007 01:39 AM (UTC)
whats up with you and bamboo?

the pit from MK3 should make a return... grindy grindy!
Dead_Elemental_Master
About Me

Death is a door and I am the doorman - Thanatos from Eternal Champions: Challenge From The Dark Side.

09/06/2007 02:57 AM (UTC)
Hmmmm.....how about something like that pit of 3 sharps from Eternal Champions: Challenge From The Dark Side. For those who don't know what I mean here's a description. Imagine you uppercutting your least favorite MK character (I'll use Chameleon for an example for this :) ) through the floor, he falls down and lands on some set of blades (a saw blade and some other big blades made into a homemade grinder of sorts), the first set only shreds his skin, flesh, and a few limbs but the rest of the body remains intact until he lands on the 2nd set of "sharps". Most of chameleon's (or your least favorite MK character) body is gone except for an arm, head, and a little bit of flesh. After your opponent falls into the last set of "sharps", only your opponent's skull is left until it breaks on the floor. Now thats what I call a badass deathtrap glasses.
rodrigomaru
10/18/2007 09:51 PM (UTC)
I would like there to be a level with a spiked roof, but you'd only be able to knock them there once you beat them.
Another that would be cool would be having these walls with a few spikes on them but up high, so that you'll uppercut the opponent and he'll get impaled and die hanging, like in Onaga's stage in MKD, but on a wall.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.