THE Official unofficial MK:A Bios thread
posted12/23/2007 03:30 PM (UTC)by
Genku
Edit: Special thanks to Ghostdragon for essentially declaring this to be the official place to post the unofficial MK:A bios . Now with everyone wanting to partake in making them, I, along with GD, came up with a way to appease mostly everyone.

Starting with MK1, every character who has debuted as a playable or Boss character shall be done in order of the games. After the last bio for each game is done, I will post a list of the characters in the next game who do not have a bio done for them yet. You, the writers, are free to pick from that list and make that character's bio. This will continue until all of them are done. I will, from time -to-time claim one or two as my own and will mark them as such on the list.

Once the last bio for each game is finish, I'll post the list of remaining bio less characters from the next game.

With all that being said, Here's who's left from MK1:

Liu kang(spirit)(Taken by me, Genku)

Noob Saibot(original Sub-Zero)

Scorpion(taken by GTB)

Goro(Taken by GTB)
Genku
10/18/2007 02:51 AM (UTC)
First of the 46 unofficial bios are up:

Kano:

That fool, Mavado... He thought he beat me in Mortal Kombat. Ha! Truth is I let the limey bastard win. What I didn’t expect was what they’d do to me. Seems they’ve been trying to create real life Dragons. The Experimentations they ran on me hurt like hell. The pain became unbearable. Luckily, I took notice of a flaw in their prison system. I broke free from my restraints and managed to deactivate their alarm system before anyone took notice. Now that I know what they plan on doing, I won’t rest until I see every last one of them dead. The Red Dragon won’t soon forget the name of Kano.
FDMK
10/18/2007 02:16 PM (UTC)
You need to explain more of why Kano would let Mavado win. Is he just making excuses for losing, or did he want to be captured in order to gain access to the Red Dragon headquarters?
Genku
10/18/2007 09:11 PM (UTC)
alright I admit, it's not perfect.. but I guaran-DAMN-Tee It's better than anything you could've come up with.

Speaking of Bios.. The Next one I do shall be up sometime between now and next Wednesday whenever I find time to do it.
Darklord_Xel
10/18/2007 09:53 PM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:
alright I admit, it's not perfect.. but I guaran-DAMN-Tee It's better than anything you could've come up with.

He wasn't insulting it you fucking douchebag. He just wanted some clarification on your major plot point.
FDMK
10/18/2007 10:32 PM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:

What's with the hostility? Don't post your shit if you can't handle criticism.
-Brad-
10/20/2007 09:21 PM (UTC)
Edit: n/m
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
10/29/2007 02:08 AM (UTC)
I have signed on to author a few bios. I'll start with:

Scorpion

Goro

I'll try to have Scorp's done by Halloween.

more later

-GTB
Coltess
10/29/2007 03:38 AM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:

Kano:

That fool, Mavado... He thought he beat me in Mortal Kombat. Ha! Truth is I let the limey bastard win. I knew that he wouldn't have the balls to kill me, I knew this was my chance to make it inside the Red Dragon strong hold, What I didn’t expect was what they’d do to me. Seems they’ve been trying to create real life Dragons. The Experimentations they ran on me hurt like hell. The pain became unbearable. Luckily, I took notice of a flaw in their prison system. I broke free from my restraints and managed to deactivate their alarm system before anyone took notice. Now that I know what they plan on doing, I won’t rest until I see every last one of them dead. The Red Dragon won’t soon forget the name of Kano.

I edited it and gave him a reason. smile
Genku
10/29/2007 03:56 AM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
Genku Wrote:

Kano:

That fool, Mavado... He thought he beat me in Mortal Kombat. Ha! Truth is I let the limey bastard win. I knew that he wouldn't have the balls to kill me, I knew this was my chance to make it inside the Red Dragon strong hold, What I didn’t expect was what they’d do to me. Seems they’ve been trying to create real life Dragons. The Experimentations they ran on me hurt like hell. The pain became unbearable. Luckily, I took notice of a flaw in their prison system. I broke free from my restraints and managed to deactivate their alarm system before anyone took notice. Now that I know what they plan on doing, I won’t rest until I see every last one of them dead. The Red Dragon won’t soon forget the name of Kano.

I edited it and gave him a reason. smile

heh I was going to do that myself, honestly despite what you may think, but I just never got around to it. Thanks for the edit though. It honestly needed to get done. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get back to work on Liu Kang's bio which should be up by Halloween.
Genku
10/30/2007 01:08 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang

At last, my friends are free, yet I cannot move on. My body is on a rampage and must be stopped. There has been too much death and destruction and although I, directly, am not accountable for it, I hold myself to blame and must put an end to it before anyone else is hurt. I have come into the knowledge that Lord Raiden, God of Thunder and protector of Earthrealm, is responsible for the resurrection of my body. If that is the case, I feel there will be more to lose if I am not successful. I fear I have already lost too much. Kitana, I am grateful that she was able to keep my spirit in whole, but I feel the strain of being my burden in this world has taken a larger toll than she has led the others to believe. I fear with all that’s happened, the ordeal with Onaga, having imprisoned her own mother, the continued fighting... I feel something horrible will happen to her if nothing is done soon. I won’t rest until I can be assured that Kitana, and everyone else is safe and with Nightwolf now assuming the role as my spiritual anchor to this world, I must find a way to stop Raiden and restore my soul to my body before Earthrealm, Edenia, and all of the other realms are destroyed.

Author's Note: I'd appreciate it if someone proofread this for continuity errors and other mistakes concerning the story plot only.. I'm not entirely convinced this will be the final print of this particular Bio.
Thanks ahead of time.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
I need a new sig, something with Kabal from UMK3 would be sweet. Just imagine that here
10/30/2007 01:50 AM (UTC)
Scorpion

With the threat of the Dragon King eliminated, the elder gods, my captors, granted me a favor. I pleaded for them to bring my family and Clan back from the dead. For my services, my wish was granted by the only beings that could have granted it. The Shirai Ryu was back at last. But those treacherous Elder Gods; my clan wasn't alive, merely undead. I returned to them and pleaded that they truly restore my clan to it's former Glory, they refused claiming they had done what I had asked. But I didn't ask for a Clan of zombies. so I turned on my former masters, and engaged them in Mortal Kombat; using the very powers they had granted me against them.

The fight between myself, my undead clan, and those deceitful Elder gods lasted many days in the Heavens above Earthrealm. I believe that one or two Elder Gods were brought to justice in those battles, but I can't be sure. In my haze of blood and fury I can't account for lives lost. In the end there were simply too many for me and my clumsy zombie clan to handle. Alas we were cast down from the Nexus and into the Nethrealm. The elder Gods planned to hold us there for all eternity.

I soon learned of a fire spawn named Blaze; the Elder Gods' back up plan against Armageddon. Well, I will show them the wrath of the Shirai Ryu and kill the sons of Argus; bringing about the apocalypse. I shall have my revenge, even if it takes the destruction of The Universe.

I appologize for any misspellings. Please point out any inconsistencies with the MK Kanon. (that's right, I spelled canon with a "K")

-GTB
Asesino
About Me
10/30/2007 03:35 AM (UTC)
Someone make one for Chameleon plz.
Genku
10/30/2007 08:11 AM (UTC)
Asesino Wrote:
Someone make one for Chameleon plz.

We're working on it but unfortunately we still have to finish all of the undone MK1 bios as well as all of the undone MK2 bios first before we can start on him. He'll be included with the MK3/UMK3/MKT set so just have some patience and eventually he'll be up.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
11/05/2007 03:57 AM (UTC)
I hope to have that Goro bio done by friday this week.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
11/05/2007 05:00 AM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:
Official unofficial

Paradox!, lol
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
11/06/2007 01:34 AM (UTC)
Goro

All my life, the Good and Evil forces of my conscious have struggled within my being. Good, at times, overcoming evil. And Evil, at times, overtaking good. This is why my father bestowed upon me a Yin-Yang emblem; to signify the eternal struggle within me.

For centuries, I fought along side the forces of darkness; alongside Shang Tsung. But I didn't know who my true masters were. Not Shang Tsung, or the Emporer Shao Khan, but the Shokan People; my people. They are my true masters. After my defeat at the hands of Liu Kang, I cast Shao Khan's plans aside to serve my people. To bring peace between the Shokan and the Centaur race; at this time in history, good was the reigning faction of my conscious.

But I soon reverted back to my old ways when I accepted Shao Kahn's invitation and join his evil alliance. I took my place at Shao Kahn's side, and deceived my former allies, the Edenians. The evil emperor lured me with false promises of peace for the Shokans; tricked me into serving evil. But now, at this moment, my mind is clear. I wish to devote myself to good once more, and serve my people. I will carry on as I have been, faking loyalty to Shao Kahn. But once the firespawn is vulnerable, I will defeat him and bring endless power to myself and the Shokan race. And, perhaps, bring a hope for peace in this unforgiving land.

Point out anything wrong, and give feedback, thanks.

-GTB
Genku
11/06/2007 01:46 PM (UTC)
Casselman Wrote:
Genku Wrote:
Official unofficial

Paradox!, lol

Maybe so but it IS the only thread on this board where you're gonna find the remaining Unofficial bios for MKA so maybe it's not so paradoxical after all...

Anyway Noob Saibot's Bio is all that's left for MK1. so if anyone wants to do please feel free to send me a message here on the boards, Or just write it and post it here. Either way, as soon as that one is over(or I find out it's been posted), the MK2 list will be posted.
The_Blind_Kenshi
11/06/2007 07:50 PM (UTC)
Genku, I sent you a PM back at the Midway Boards, but since I'm here I may just go ahead and post the remaining guy. Noob's unofficial bio:

NOOB SAIBOT
With Smoke as my loyal servant, I made my way back into the Netherrealm to start amassing my new armies of cyborg demons. However, upon entering into the unholy settings of the realm, Smoke started to malfunction. Apparently there was still some good left in him, and it struggled amongst the poisonous atmosphere of the Netherrealm. As I awaited for my servant to adjust itself to the realm, I felt a presence approaching. A man clothed in blue armor, an echo from my past...my younger brother and the one who now carries the codename I once used: Sub-Zero.

Should I still kept any semblance of emotion, I'd probably feel proud of how stronger he had become. But now on my eyes, he was merely an obstacle to my plans. I was surprised by his strength, and probably the fight would have prolongued more than desired if not for Smoke's timely
intervention. As I glared at my restrained brother, I noticed Smoke's sudden change in appearance: no longer a cyborg nor an human; he was now a true cyber-demon. But first I needed to take care of my brother, but when I was about to, I was interrumpted by a demon disguised as a woman. Unable to hold back both their combined might, we were forced to retreat.

Soon, we lost them completely. I couldn't risk Smoke to be damaged, as he's vital on the creation of my cyber-demons army. My plans couldn't wait much longer, we needed to soon gather a strong sect of followers. As I pondered over my first move, another familiar figure appeared in my path...that of the necromancer, Quan Chi.

My former master asked for my services. I refused to serve him again, as I've gained independency and was unwilling to return to my former existence as his enforcer. However, he was willing to provide support to
my plans if I agreed to cooperate with him in a war to be fought at Edenia. I knew better to trust the words of the necromancer, but in a matter of time he made good on his promise. Manipulating the demon woman that helped Sub-Zero against us, he obtained both the key and location of the Lin Kuei's headquarters. All the members of my former clan would be excellent choices to become my faithful followers. Including my own brother.

As we both left towards the Arctika regions where the clan dwelt now, I thought over Quan Chi's proposal. I already knew I was being used by Quan Chi for some greater plot, and the confrontation in Edenia was likely the key to whatever Quan Chi is looking now. But this time will be different; I'm no more his lapdog, and I'll make sure to use anything he's planning to my growing army's advantage!

May need some tweaks, but for now I think it will suffice.

I'll try to help in any other you may have problems. Also, GTB, you need to include the details of MKA Konquest into your profiles. Scorpion's goal there was to ruin the Elder God's only hope to stop Armageddon by killing the brothers, and Goro is seen protecting Shao Kahn's balcony from intruders.Other than that, they're pretty good (and really liked that whole good-evil you did with Goro.)

Later.
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
11/06/2007 08:57 PM (UTC)
The_Blind_Kenshi Wrote:

I'll try to help in any other you may have problems. Also, GTB, you need to include the details of MKA Konquest into your profiles. Scorpion's goal there was to ruin the Elder God's only hope to stop Armageddon by killing the brothers, and Goro is seen protecting Shao Kahn's balcony from intruders.Other than that, they're pretty good (and really liked that whole good-evil you did with Goro.)

Later.

Thanks, I don't actually own MKA. So I need to be filled in on some stuff like that.
Genku
11/07/2007 03:05 AM (UTC)
ok... MK1's finished so Here's the list for MK2:

Kitana(taken by XiahouDun84)
Reptile(Taken by GrotesquetheBeast)
Baraka(taken by The_Blind_Kenshi)
Sub-Zero(Taken by me, Genku)
Kung Lao(taken by GrotesquetheBeast)
Jax(taken by legend_armlet)
Kintaro(taken by The_Blind_Kenshi)
Shao Kahn(Taken by The_Blind_Kenshi)

and for those who think I've missed a couple of people, Let me remind you all, I'm Only counting Boss and Playable appearances. Secret or Hidden characters do NOT count unless they were unlocked legitimately for play in that game. Jade And Smoke will be included with the Next cast of characters.

XiahouDun84
11/07/2007 03:58 AM (UTC)
I'll take Kitana
GrotesquetheBeast
About Me
11/07/2007 11:37 PM (UTC)
I'll take Reptile and Kung Lao

BTW, love that sig, XD.
legend_armlet
11/08/2007 12:14 PM (UTC)
I'll make Jax.
The_Blind_Kenshi
11/08/2007 09:03 PM (UTC)
If there's no problem then, I'll take care of the remaining three. Baraka, Kintaro and Shao Kahn.

GTB: Just in case, Reptile has an appearance in Konquest as well. He's within the Red Dragon HQ. Maybe he has something to do with the Red Dragon's experiments with dragon DNA or the such. In case you don't know.

Looking forward for the results, all.

Later.
Pages: 3
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.