Check
10/19/2007 08:25 PM (UTC)
Armitage Wrote:
Kool vid, check, but I'm disappointed a lil' bit. Not disappointed with you, just the developers. While these are really kool, the ability to do this shouldn't be. It seems everyday that this game appears to be more and more broken.

Good work though, as much as I enjoy your work, I get disappointed in Mdway when I see it. I guess I should take solice in that you are exposing their flaws. For that, I say thank you.

thanks alot dude

this was a one time deal. unless for some reason it works consistently online, then it is useless, and will never see the light of day most likely ever again

i am extremly lucky to have done this, everytime i try it now, i do not succeed.

it was worth a good laugh, if anything. but dont feel disappointed. look forward to great things ahead in mk 8. thats the best we can do.

its definitly not something that would ever take place in a match, maybe in mk deception without wakeups. but even at that, its nearly impossible to perform. it usually freezes up the character and they can barely move. ( that part i admit is disappointing.

anyway, thanks for your time. and i appreciate the continued support.

later
jpklaser
About Me

Play With Respect------------Play With Reg------------Play With Rage

10/19/2007 08:31 PM (UTC)
LOL...cool find CHECK, I tried it, It worked like 4 times. I tried again today and it wouldn't work at all.smile
Check Wrote:
here is the full quality version of the impale glitch, download from yousendit.

Sub Zero: Impale Glitch in MK Armageddon

enjoy

and iori, thanks for the great idea with kak, i would have never thought of that, this is why i love when people reply to these threads, they give me ideas.

unfortunatly i am a bit burnt out from trying this for the past 3 days, so im just gonna call it quits while im ahead.

later

wowwowwowwowwow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

man you are the crazest bug finder in the world ( of MK ) lol

man MKDA is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf !!!

damn man!! fukin good shit!!!!!! wow

send this shit to edboon right now!!! !!! lol

amen! ol
m2dave
10/20/2007 05:01 AM (UTC)
Check Wrote:
m2dave Wrote:
Check, post the 101% combo using this when you get the chance.

Sub Zero 101% After Impale Glitch

enjoy

note: combo normally does 85%, but with impale, it does 101%

I just watched it. Good shit.
m2dave Wrote:
Check Wrote:
m2dave Wrote:
Check, post the 101% combo using this when you get the chance.

Sub Zero 101% After Impale Glitch

enjoy

note: combo normally does 85%, but with impale, it does 101%

I just watched it. Good shit.

yeah fukin good shit to this combo too!!!

big up too CHECKMINATOR!!!!! smile
Check
10/20/2007 11:42 AM (UTC)
good shit you guys, thanks for the love.

dave - i came to thinking about our conversation a little earlier. and i would just like to add this to you and everyone else as well

1) while watching various other characters, like scorpion for example. he is doing f1 on the ground like the last hit in 23cs.

lots of other characters are doing the same. they are doing the last hit in their combos, or last 2 hits.

this leads me to believe sub is doing his 113cs combo, and is canceling all 3 hits. and is just getting the cs ( u1 ) this is something i was just realizing. i totally forgot about 113cs.

its a step in the right direction,if i could get karate for a day, we could do the stage weapon style branch glitch which puts you into "3rd stance" and mixes up the combos.

maybe we can try it for a few dave, i dont mean to hold you up when we play next week. youll have to owe a practice session to 7 grin cool?

well just wanted to point at least i know where u1 is coming from, its coming from the branch combo 113cs. the last hit. and DEFINITLY pressing cs+3 on the same frame. dont know what else.

it might not ever be figured out to use. but i think this will eliminate any other character for a possible impale. unless the last hit in their cs combo is like subs. kitanas is DEFINITLY a possibly even though her cs combo isnt like that. she has it on her 3rd/4th hit, so yea..

ill keep this in mind, and everyone up to date, the glitch movie is finished, but im gonna take a couple days to try it some more.

later
Check
10/20/2007 01:35 PM (UTC)
i just did it again

i think i figured out how it works, this time i did it in 4 minutes.

jump, 1, HOLD FORWARD, ( meaning hold the direction that would be forward after you would land/crossover ) land, cs+3, cs+3, 3.

i can almost confirm this to be the way

the missing element was the HOLDING FORWARD part. fucked up eh? like i said, its pretty much confirmed. i did it on my 3rd or4th fourth try after trying it that way

i will upload the second impale glitch very soon!

peace
Check
10/20/2007 02:06 PM (UTC)
yup, it is confirmed, hold forward as you are crossing over them, land+cs+3, turn around, cs+3, 3.

thats it, it works very easily, the key is the holding forward right as you cross over their head. i did it a 3rd time just before after a freeze ball, unfortunatly, they recover from the freeze ball before the impale, thus making it useless.

here is the second one

http://download.yousendit.com/005789A40DD40653

enjoy, im off to try this shit online with jago now i know how to do it.

have fun trying it folks! watch the video closely so you see when to start holding forward. youll see it right around the 1 second mark. THATS WHAT TO LOOK FOR. plus everything else of course

later
wink
Check
10/20/2007 04:20 PM (UTC)
just one thing i forgot to mention, to further prove my theory was/is true.

look at the damage from the impale, it does 5%

if you do 113cs, the cs does 5%

it all breaks down to cs combos, thats whats causing the wakeups, impales, and everything else

lastly, when it is done in reverse. ( weapon to hand2hand ) since there are no weapon combos that branch into first stance, that is why the character just freezes up. you will see a few examples in the glitch movie, i wont overdo it, since now i know the reason why they are freezing.

and of course, i am going back to mkd to see if i can get this to work now that i can do it 100% of the time as long as i time the cs part right.

ok, everyone, have fun doing this. please read these last few posts so you can figure out how to do this for yourself.

funkopath
10/20/2007 05:39 PM (UTC)
I love it Check daddy. sorry it took me a while to watch. that's a really sick glitch. it is obvious that they have mixed up MKDA & MKD together and added parry, wake up and air combo to it. LOL
but yeah, totally awsome and it would be halarious to do that online to people.
much love and respect for your time on MKA.
m2dave
10/20/2007 06:38 PM (UTC)
Check Wrote:
yup, it is confirmed, hold forward as you are crossing over them, land+cs+3, turn around, cs+3, 3.

thats it, it works very easily, the key is the holding forward right as you cross over their head. i did it a 3rd time just before after a freeze ball, unfortunatly, they recover from the freeze ball before the impale, thus making it useless.

here is the second one

have fun trying it folks! watch the video closely so you see when to start holding forward. youll see it right around the 1 second mark. THATS WHAT TO LOOK FOR. plus everything else of course

later
wink

Stil doesn't work for me. I do it like you say:

u/f+3, HOLD Forward (until I am about to land), CS+3, CS+3, 3

I get weird stances (i.e.Shotokan has weapon, etc.). In addition, I sometimes get other weird moves (i.e. first stance b+2 and Kori Blade d+1) performed with just 3.
jpklaser
About Me

10/20/2007 08:46 PM (UTC)
It definitely does not work with Scorpion, the only thing I can get to come out is the move from the style branch. I tried using others and can't seem to find any other character that it will work with. I can do it with Sub with ease now. The jump over CS really fucks with the moves, it changes all the buttons that each move requires you to hit. Weird moves come out when you use other buttons besides 3. I just wanna find one other character that can impale.

Dave....A tip for doing this, I do it on Scorpion. You don't need to do the jump kick, it's not required. Watch Scorpions head when you jump over him. The head has 3 animations, a slight look up, then more up, then around. in between the first and second movement press and hold forward, land and at the same time press cs+3, then cs+3,3. keep holding forward the entire time.

It should work....good luck.

Check I hope you can find something else cool to do with this glitch.

Peace....Laser...grin
Iori9
10/20/2007 09:18 PM (UTC)
I bet this will be either easier or harder online
STKBLAZE
10/20/2007 09:47 PM (UTC)
Good Shit
Check
10/20/2007 09:47 PM (UTC)
funkopath Wrote:
I love it Check daddy. sorry it took me a while to watch. that's a really sick glitch. it is obvious that they have mixed up MKDA & MKD together and added parry, wake up and air combo to it. LOL
but yeah, totally awsome and it would be halarious to do that online to people.
much love and respect for your time on MKA.

lol, this was a fun reply to read

yea man, things have been really fun as of late to do. in no way did i ever think i was gonna be able to figure it out. ( who would of thought it was the holding forward lol )

i couldnt get online today to try it, hopefully someone will come thru for me for a few minutes. cant wait!

my pleasure man! you can thank mk legacy for bringing upon this glitch because i was trying a jax combo while i was doing this for the first time. and voila.wink

later buddy.
Check
10/20/2007 09:50 PM (UTC)
m2dave Wrote:
Check Wrote:

here is the second one

later
wink

Stil doesn't work for me. I do it like you say:

u/f+3, HOLD Forward (until I am about to land), CS+3, CS+3, 3

I get weird stances (i.e.Shotokan has weapon, etc.). In addition, I sometimes get other weird moves (i.e. first stance b+2 and Kori Blade d+1) performed with just 3.

i tried explaining it to you on aim after reading this. it sounds like you are pressing forward at the wrong time, and also letting go of it after you land. youre doing everything else right, of course, that is pure speculation unless you get that capture card you crazy fool! smile

read jpklaser's reply because it is deadon balls accurate besides the jumping thing, which i cannot confirm works without a jumpkick yet. ( of course i take your word for it dude, but as of now, i have SERIOUS doubts )
Check
10/20/2007 09:57 PM (UTC)
jpklaser Wrote:
It definitely does work with Scorpion, the only thing I can get to come out is the move from the style branch. I tried using others and can't seem to find any other character that it will work with. I can do it with Sub with ease now. The jump over CS really fucks with the moves, it changes all the buttons that each move requires you to hit. Weird moves come out when you use other buttons besides 3. I just wanna find one other character that can impale.

Dave....A tip for doing this, I do it on Scorpion. You don't need to do the jump kick, it's not required. Watch Scorpions head when you jump over him. The head has 3 animations, a slight look up, then more up, then around. in between the first and second movement press and hold forward, land and at the same time press cs+3, then cs+3,3. keep holding forward the entire time.

It should work....good luck.

Check I hope you can find something else cool to do with this glitch.

Peace....Laser...grin

excellent stuff here, sir. thank you for explaining in such a elegant manner.

my only gripe at the moment is your saying this works without a jumpkick. i havent tried it yet, but i know i have and when i land, it causes me to do cs.

laser, scorpion has been done in the first movie i showed that was 30 seconds.all characters have been done. some of which i couldnt get anything going. im willing to try those characters again. but i will PM you the final version that i have as of now. it will be some time, so dont expect it till at least tommorow, if that.

theres some cool stuff, but nothing great. lots of them just do wakeups, sometimes 2 hit combos, sometimes the last hit of a combo. meh.

for the record, noone else has the impale, and im willing to put money on it. if you can prove me wrong, be my guest, but i already completed this glitch video. and i can assure you, that noone else has it. its all about u1. noone else has a deep plant like this. closest was reiko, and i did him right after i figured out sub this morning and all reiko does is d1. ( it looks just like 2 )

take my word for it

anyway, AWESOME reply, major fucking props on the explanation. everyone please read what laser is saying because everything he is saying is the truth to the letter, good shit man.

later
Check
10/20/2007 10:08 PM (UTC)
also dave, i reread your post, you said you were getting b2 in shotokan.

if thats the case, youre doing it the opposite way.

before you jump, START IN SHOTOKAN, then jump, while your at the peak your jump, hold forward ( DONT LET GO ) land, wait a slight sec, cs+3, turn around, and get into the 3rd stance like you were, and its a done deal dude.

you will switch from shotokan to kori at the very end. if youre getting b2 shotokan, then you started in kori.

good luck with it man, i promise you,besides timing cs+3, 3 when you turn around. ( most of the time NOTHING COMES OUT, you wont get a random attack because kori blade is a stiff stance, lots of stance are VERY HARD to time when doing this glitch, or should say stances,its just the way they flow into each other i think) shit is easy.

shotokan: jump~1, HOLD FORWARD at the peak of your jump as you are crossing over them DO NOT LET GO OF FORWARD TILL AFTER THE IMPALE, and remember, forward is the other side since you are actually already crossing over them. land, wait a SHORT SEC, and i mean, as short as possible. when you press CS+3, YOU WONT SWITCH STANCES. keep holding forward, when you turn around, right before youre about to recover, press cs+3, 3. ( 3rd stance, just like you are getting in b2 in shotokan )
krayziebonethug
About Me
www.TestYourMight.com
10/20/2007 10:58 PM (UTC)
OMG i just did it , lmao . wtf ? lol
krayziebonethug
About Me
www.TestYourMight.com
10/21/2007 12:15 AM (UTC)
ok i just went online and i noticed that the opponent looses his ability to switch stance , leaving him weaponless like if it was quan chi's magnet force .

check this out i just uploaded the vid . oh and i left blood on wink its funny how hes still doin the combo after hes already dead lol lol

http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1163448
m2dave
10/21/2007 02:40 AM (UTC)
Check Wrote:
shotokan: jump~1, HOLD FORWARD at the peak of your jump as you are crossing over them DO NOT LET GO OF FORWARD TILL AFTER THE IMPALE, and remember, forward is the other side since you are actually already crossing over them. land, wait a SHORT SEC, and i mean, as short as possible. when you press CS+3, YOU WONT SWITCH STANCES. keep holding forward, when you turn around, right before youre about to recover, press cs+3, 3. ( 3rd stance, just like you are getting in b2 in shotokan )

Thanks, man. Awesome discription. I did it!

I wasn't holding forward, and that's why it didn't work. I thought you just had to hold it until you land.

Are you completely sure no one else has something silly like this? Have you tried doing special moves using this?
Check
10/21/2007 08:26 PM (UTC)
very nice job bone, but i will make things easier for everyone right now

and dave, great job getting it, listen up though

first off, you can thank laser for bringing up the fact that you dont have to jumpkick

furthermore, it works 100% of the time. and is simple. if you really need me to make a vid of it, i will, but the entire way it is done has been completly made simple

its simply:

jump, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, press 3 when you land, and cs when you turn around.

just dont press 3 too early or else youll get a jumpkick cancel.

every single button does something different, throws can be done the same way, specials, everything...

jumpover, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, land+r1, turn around, cs

jumpover, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, land + df2, turn around, cs

etc

works with everything

so with that said, im going to redo the glitch video since i can do this 100% of the time, and just do everyones glitches on the same video rather then one button per person per video.

remember, its

jumpover, start holding forward in the air till the end of the glitch, land+3, turn around, cs

it works 100% of the time without doing the jumpkick. so props to laser for that.

id like to thank everyone for their contributions to help making this mystery solved.

few other things..

1) it DOES work off a freezeball, but when you do it, it doesnt impale, its just a normal hit

2) it works vs the cpu but it doesnt drain their energy

3) havent tried it yet in versus mode to see if it steals weapon offline as well.

i think thats it.

ok. have fun.
later
jpklaser
About Me

10/21/2007 08:42 PM (UTC)
Check Wrote:
very nice job bone, but i will make things easier for everyone right now

and dave, great job getting it, listen up though

first off, you can thank laser for bringing up the fact that you dont have to jumpkick

furthermore, it works 100% of the time. and is simple. if you really need me to make a vid of it, i will, but the entire way it is done has been completly made simple

its simply:

jump, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, press 3 when you land, and cs when you turn around.

just dont press 3 too early or else youll get a jumpkick cancel.

every single button does something different, throws can be done the same way, specials, everything...

jumpover, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, land+r1, turn around, cs

jumpover, start holding forward in the air until the end of the glitch, land + df2, turn around, cs

etc

works with everything

so with that said, im going to redo the glitch video since i can do this 100% of the time, and just do everyones glitches on the same video rather then one button per person per video.

remember, its

jumpover, start holding forward in the air till the end of the glitch, land+3, turn around, cs

it works 100% of the time without doing the jumpkick. so props to laser for that.

id like to thank everyone for their contributions to help making this mystery solved.

few other things..

1) it DOES work off a freezeball, but when you do it, it doesnt impale, its just a normal hit

2) it works vs the cpu but it doesnt drain their energy

3) havent tried it yet in versus mode to see if it steals weapon offline as well.

i think thats it.

ok. have fun.

later

Thanks for making it simple, I should be able to do this every time now.

Last night I cloned someone, then did the Impale and it was the regular hit. I was like wtf, but now I realize it can't be done...Oh well

Thanks' Check

Peace...Laser
krayziebonethug
About Me
www.TestYourMight.com
10/22/2007 04:56 AM (UTC)
correct me if im wrong but drahmin has a nasty infinite when you inpale him . lmao
Iori9
10/22/2007 08:04 AM (UTC)
I did it!

What I do is, right when I hear sub-zero's voice (when he hits the ground) I press 3 then cs

And it DOES take away your enemy's weapon offline.

Oh yeah, and sorry about our little argument we had before check.

EDIT2: ANOTHER weired thing is when my enemy killed me, and I got back up... MY WEAPON WAS INVISIBLE...until I CS

I also did it with 4, and I froze for a few seconds... and you can not seem to grab sub when he is in this position, but you can attack.
this may even mess with kreate a fatality...

What should this be called? Jump Glitch?

EDIT 5: I just tried this in MKDA... it seems harder, and it has a diffrent effect, once you do it, you slide backwards and your attack misses...WTF?
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.