1-18-08 Cloverfield Trailer 2: Title confirmed (Contains link to trailer)
posted12/12/2007 03:09 AM (UTC)by
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/

Watch the trailer.

For those of you that don't know, a trailer for a movie was shown at the Transformers movie. The title wasn't shown, just a date: 1-18-08. Third evidence was on a recent episode of Heroes when a man is shown drinking a Slusho. We're all guessing this is when the movie comes out.

Through the months people have been searching and investigating what this movie was, and what the hell was going on in the mysterious movie. It has been confirmed that:

Slusho.jp

is a Cloverfield website. This is because in the first trailer a man was shown wearing a Slusho t-shirt. Also, in the show Alias, which was made by the same man on Cloverfield, Slusho was referenced. This confirms it.

In the second trailer, we see a young man, a woman, and a cameraman filming the happening of the "Cloverfield" incident, which apparently was a giant... well, we don't know what it was, but it destroyed the head of the Statue of Liberty (this was a clue as on preview posters of 1-18-08 showed a statue of liberty with its head blasted off). We now know that the title for the movie is indeed Cloverfield.

The original website for the Cloverfield movie was:

www.1-18-08.com

this shows a few pictures of mysterious people. This may have some signifigance in the movie. We'll have to wait and see.

Well, if you're interested in searching for clues about the movie to unravel the dark secret of Cloverfield, go ahead and investigate, and if you want, you can post your findings here.

Comment.
KillerInstinct3
11/25/2007 02:19 AM (UTC)
What or who is Cloverfield?
KillerInstinct3
11/25/2007 03:04 AM (UTC)
After more thorough research, I've decided that Cloverfield will be a sweet movie and I think that it's a Godzilla like creature.
skinsley
About Me

Made by MINION.
11/25/2007 05:48 AM (UTC)
What the hell are you jabbing on about ?

I have never herd of this Film Book or whatever your on about ....EVER ?
Kamionero
11/25/2007 06:13 AM (UTC)
wow.... u guys havnt heard of cloverfield? they've been talkin about it everywhere since like october.... the fact that its so secretive makes it so good...
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
11/27/2007 07:55 PM (UTC)
for those of you who for some reason said "what the hell is Cloverfield", read the damn post before you act like a retard.

that is all. grin
KillerInstinct3
11/27/2007 10:30 PM (UTC)
TheUberNinja Wrote:
for those of you who for some reason said "what the hell is Cloverfield", read the damn post before you act like a retard.

that is all. grin

Don't be a tool. That is all :)
Zentile
11/27/2007 11:42 PM (UTC)
Interesting footage, but it doesn't look like it's the monster to me.
Born2beExpendable
About Me

"Soft Good Cat Cat" - Koko the Gorilla

11/27/2007 11:45 PM (UTC)
Movie looks interesting, easy to hype up, hopefully it doesn't pull a signs...I still don't think they should have shown the alien full on at the end..

Either way don't drink too much slusho... Sounds like 6 cans of slusho and you have enough ingredient in your guts that has a reaction to "little parasite bites" or innate disease, and POP! goes your abdomen.
mkflegend
11/28/2007 02:01 AM (UTC)
I'm definitely going to see this, looks hot!smile
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/04/2007 11:16 PM (UTC)
"Slusho makes you big as a whale."

wtf? either this is a huge japanese stereotype, or this slushy contains high amounts of stereoids.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
12/05/2007 12:28 AM (UTC)
i saw this preview in theatres n i was massively psyched.

but i was under the impression that it was made out to be the trailer for "dragon warz" and i was let down, but now that it is in fact a different movie, i cant wait.

getting my ticket in reserve.

hope its not some giant lizard.

-Casselman
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/06/2007 12:43 AM (UTC)
KillerInstinct3 Wrote:
TheUberNinja Wrote:

that is all. grin

Don't be a tool. That is all :)

that doesn't make any sense. i didn't make any impression ever on this whole website that I am a tool, so right now you are being a dumbass.
DragonServant
12/06/2007 10:01 PM (UTC)
Well, it was a dark and chilly night last night, but me and a friend decided to go to the Century theater and watch a movie. Although we chose to watch Beowulf, in 3D!!!, I also saw a trailer for this Cloverfield movie. I think its awesome.
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/08/2007 09:42 PM (UTC)
o... i thought it was only at the transformers movie
kingjolly
12/08/2007 09:50 PM (UTC)
Wait ....he whole movie is a first person view of the cameraman.

lol, this movie is going to suck. Atleast it's gaining hype.
TheUberNinja Wrote:
o... i thought it was only at the transformers movie

The first trailer was shown during Transformers and the second during Beowolf.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
12/09/2007 12:43 AM (UTC)
kingjolly Wrote:
Wait ....he whole movie is a first person view of the cameraman.

lol, this movie is going to suck. Atleast it's gaining hype.

are you kidding me? il bet you its gonna make mass money.
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/09/2007 03:53 AM (UTC)
did you hear the sound that the group of people?

Anyone recognize that?

Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
PREDATOR!
-NIGHTWOLF-
12/10/2007 06:34 AM (UTC)
Watched both trailers. It looks awesome. Can't wait
mkflegend
12/11/2007 03:02 AM (UTC)
Wonder what the rating will be for this movie.
Considering how critics are.I think major news papers will give it 2.5 to 3 out of 5 and website and magazine reviewers will give it 3.5 to 4 out of 5
Darklord_Xel
12/11/2007 09:25 PM (UTC)
God-fucking-Dammit. This is a movie about a giant monster which reproduces by having mini versions of itself explode out of people's bodies; And it got a PG-13 from the MPAA.
TheUberNinja
About Me

Sig made by Prodigy004
12/11/2007 10:19 PM (UTC)
umm i think you're talking about Alien...
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.