The earth and the moon now on www.noob.com
posted03/22/2008 01:48 PM (UTC)by
BigHeadAl
www.noob.com now shows a picture of the earth and the moon. thoughts?
Sub_ZER0
03/01/2008 10:37 PM (UTC)
Maybe the whole game will just take place in earthrealm, no outworld or netherrealm...that would suck though
BigHeadAl
03/01/2008 10:38 PM (UTC)
Also, if you view the page's source, it now uses the file noob_05.jpg as opposed to the way it looked before which used noob_04.jpg. Probably nothing, though. Maybe when we get to noob_08.jpg it will be an MK8 related picture. :)
Reptilefanatic
03/01/2008 10:55 PM (UTC)
How do we even know this has anything to do with MK8?
BigHeadAl
03/01/2008 11:01 PM (UTC)
We don't, but figured it was worth pointing out.
Sub-Frost055
03/02/2008 02:51 AM (UTC)
There has been a newsthread already made about this, stating the exact same thing. DArqueBishop already made one about this "recent" update about the site. I think it's kind of silly to have two threads about Noob.com. Especially for the fact that one knows more about the site than you. No offense though.

CHEERS for MUFFINS!grin
outworld222
03/02/2008 03:32 AM (UTC)
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:
There has been a newsthread already made about this, stating the exact same thing. DArqueBishop already made one about this "recent" update about the site. I think it's kind of silly to have two threads about Noob.com. Especially for the fact that one knows more about the site than you. No offense though.

CHEERS for MUFFINS!grin

Yeah but this thread was posted way before the news story.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

03/02/2008 05:48 AM (UTC)
god i still hate the idea of an mk mmorpg. i guess it's just me.
_RaptoraS_
03/02/2008 10:34 AM (UTC)

RaginRep08
03/02/2008 03:40 PM (UTC)
Just as Sub_ZERO mention, that MK8 might take place in Earthrealm if it's in Cahoots with the images fro noob.com. If so, I think that the other realms will have a part in MK8 as well. If it is in Earthrealm, then Raiden might just be the new Emporer....who knows!
Sub-Frost055
03/02/2008 11:32 PM (UTC)
RaginRep08 Wrote:
Just as Sub_ZERO mention, that MK8 might take place in Earthrealm if it's in Cahoots with the images fro noob.com. If so, I think that the other realms will have a part in MK8 as well. If it is in Earthrealm, then Raiden might just be the new Emporer....who knows!

...WHAT?

CHEERS for MUFFINS!grin
MKGurl
About Me

03/03/2008 01:14 AM (UTC)
_RaptoraS_ Wrote:

Lol, I guess that's how some of us feel, haha.
Sanjei1
About Me

03/03/2008 06:47 PM (UTC)
I don't know. I've been thinking about all of this a lot, And it could be meaning so many Seperate things.
-It could mean the Tournament will only happen the Earthrealm Characters. (Just a thought)
-And it could mean that Earth has Perished from Amageddon and will only happen in a New new Realm that not many have heard of and is called the realm of Realms pretty much.
-It could be that Ed is Screwing with us and trying to get us Concerned about something pointless and keep us Occupied while they work on the Game.

It could mean anything. Let's just stop trying to Figure it out. Because it's probably nothing. =/
subzero961
03/03/2008 08:35 PM (UTC)
The earth doesn't mean anything. Ed Boon has a long history of putting cryptic information out just to make us speculate, and it works every time. (Zebron, Chun who?, Johnny Cage Transformations just to name a few)

It's like the Gabo episode on The Simpsons, for weeks you won't get any real information, just little changes here and there and therefore we build the hype for MK8 all on our own.
Garlador
03/04/2008 06:17 AM (UTC)
But I like building up the hype on my own! It makes the wait (between REAL updates) much more bearable!

Personally, I think the earth represents Earthrealm, and it's in the middle of "noob", which means... Earthrealm is at the heart of Noob Saibot... which means Noob Saibot is the One Being. It makes perfect sense. Sheesh.
BigHeadAl
03/08/2008 07:43 PM (UTC)
Another update to noob.com

There is now a picture of the earth and the moon. He's got to be hinting at something.

Thoughts?
travm013
03/08/2008 08:42 PM (UTC)
interestingconfused
Garlador
03/08/2008 09:15 PM (UTC)
This completely destroys my theory. Now I'm convinced that it's gotta be that the new game takes place both on Earth and the MOON! And we'll see a new race of creatures... the Moononites!....

"Hey boss... shouldn't you, um, be helping us make the new MK game?"
"Not right now! Can't you see I'm busy screwing with the fans? Bwa ha ha!"
Rajsingh
About Me

DAMIT HOW DO U MAKE A PROPER SIG!

03/08/2008 09:29 PM (UTC)
Was this moon just added today if so then we may be getting small updates every week (just a theory probably incorrect) as the earth update was only added last week wasn't it. Correct me if im wrong because the news lead was last saturday so im just assuming since people first saw it last week.

BTW what about the 3 dots that appear when u highlight the top left side of the page, could it be a countdown of some sort cuz there was something like that on the MKA website. confused
BigHeadAl
03/08/2008 10:19 PM (UTC)
The earth update was on Saturday March 01 and the moon update appeared this morning which is Saturday March 08, exactly one week apart. The first images were up for about a month, and now these 2 updates were a week apart. Possibly Saturday March 15 we'll get another update, one new update per week from now on. The dots haven't been removed or added, there have been 3 there the whole time. Guess we'll have to wait another week to find out.
Rajsingh
About Me

DAMIT HOW DO U MAKE A PROPER SIG!

03/08/2008 10:37 PM (UTC)
I knew it so the earth did appear at the 1st of march well I hope we do get an update next week then, maybe it will outworld or something on the other o on noob. We will just have to wait and see then.

Cheers for the dot info BTWsmile
Sanjei1
About Me

03/08/2008 10:59 PM (UTC)
Garlador hahahahahahahahah.
That's funny lolol.
:Can't you see I'm screwing with the FANS!!??"
LOL. The best
Sanjei1
About Me

03/08/2008 11:02 PM (UTC)
Maybe the 3 dots are going to be Links that he hasn't finished yet.
_RaptoraS_
03/09/2008 12:06 AM (UTC)
it has something to do with astronomy and this

click me to find some answers

and maybe something about the eclips. Maybe we will see a symbol of sun taking the place of one of the "o"s. Anyway I think the main idea is that the moon needs 29 days to go around earth. It's a countdown!!!
I think we will have news at the end of this month!!!
we will have news of the new mk at the 27 or 28 or 29 or 30 of march!!
This is my theory.
McDaniel
About Me

Creator of John the MK Janitor.

03/09/2008 12:14 AM (UTC)
maybe the planet and moon are taking away the letters, making them now NOBCM....

and if you take away another o.... then take away the M...You get NBC.. then,,, if you look at the earth you could then say that pershaps the t.v. channel NBC is taking over the earth.. and the moon represents the only closest escape from earth, thus giving us ample time to move (Which the M could stand for...) our homes and family to the moon before they do an entire world domination. Ed boon is trying to warn us of the EVIL NBC network.

i might be looking too much into it tho....
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.