MyQueenSindel
04/24/2008 04:22 AM (UTC)

Vomit Wrote:Also, that guy with a stache scares me.

Same here, I'm scared he's gonna look at me.....

Sorry, but I just don't see Scorpion in that blurry picture
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/24/2008 06:58 AM (UTC)
MyQueenSindel Wrote:
Sorry, but I just don't see Scorpion in that blurry picture

I can't seem to find anything now, but there was a version someone had sharpened and bleached out to be a lot more obvious. If you can find that, or recreate that, it should help make it more clear.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/01/2008 02:33 AM (UTC)
So, I'd like to think everyone expecting the next update around July's E3 are wrong... Hype flatlining!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

05/08/2008 12:28 AM (UTC)
Y'know... Conventional wisdom would be to delete links to the magazine scan, rather than putting a stop to discussion about a character we all already know is confirmed to appear... furious

Presumably we won't have to wait too long for official online sources...
outworld222
05/08/2008 12:35 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
Y'know... Conventional wisdom would be to delete links to the magazine scan, rather than putting a stop to discussion about a character we all already know is confirmed to appear... furious

Presumably we won't have to wait too long for official online sources...

Why? Its on the midway boards anyways. Yeesh relax.
~Crow~
05/08/2008 01:45 AM (UTC)
There's no danger in that... the mods just haven't got around to removing it apparently. Midway can't get sued for allowing their own image to be on their board, really. I'm sure it'll be gone soon, regardless.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.