jdryden103
03/31/2008 10:22 PM (UTC)
where have yall been?
kuczy
03/31/2008 10:59 PM (UTC)
Does the lazer thing go from the earth to the moon or does it start from the dragon and shoot out to the earth on the left and shoot out to the moon on the right. Or is that moon edenia.
Armitage
04/01/2008 03:01 AM (UTC)
That's no laser, that's a lifeline...which seems to be flattening on the right side of the dragon. I think that, combined the the dull earth which was mistaken for a moon, symbolizes that the Earth is dying. Perhaps someone evil won MK:A . . .
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/01/2008 04:16 AM (UTC)
We aren't back on the Earth-Moon, are we?...

It was a moon. The Earth has been blended with it.
The reflection has not changed. Ermac was on the grassy noll.
He teleport punched away before he could be caught. Case closed.
cloudscollide
04/01/2008 05:30 AM (UTC)
Another numbers update. TOUCH.
Poto2222
04/01/2008 05:45 AM (UTC)
Also, there's a hidden message under the numbers!

"It is with deep regret that after over 20 years with Midway, I will be leaving as of today
to pursue my dream of becoming a chef. I will never forget the incredible experience I've
had with such an amazing group of talented people"

There you go: Boon's April Fool's Day Joke!
Have fun! XD
cloudscollide
04/01/2008 05:46 AM (UTC)
LMAO! That's hilarious.
seanay
04/01/2008 06:47 AM (UTC)
Poto2222 Wrote:
Also, there's a hidden message above de numbers!

"It is with deep regret that after over 20 years with Midway, I will be leaving as of today
to pursue my dream of becoming a chef. I will never forget the incredible experience I've

Have fun! XD

i dont see it..
Code-EM41_25
About Me

CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
icysblog.webs.com

04/01/2008 06:57 AM (UTC)
nor do i see this hidden msg....
Poto2222
04/01/2008 07:11 AM (UTC)
The message is UNDER the numbers. Not above. Highlight it to reveal. Sorry. xD
MK-DA
About Me

04/01/2008 07:13 AM (UTC)
Highlight the message.
_RaptoraS_
04/01/2008 09:59 AM (UTC)
Poto2222 Wrote:
Also, there's a hidden message under the numbers!

Have fun! XD

seanay
04/01/2008 11:07 AM (UTC)
oh yea i see it now

hahahaha
hwoarong
04/01/2008 12:29 PM (UTC)
LOL, nice one boon....

back to the numbers

"Free" "touch" "klose"

i think it is obvious a demmo is coming soon
mundan
04/01/2008 02:19 PM (UTC)
Anyone else notice when you first go to noob.com it say Note Christmas Countdown and then shows a loading bar.
McCarron
About Me

Patrick McCarron
TRMK.org

04/01/2008 02:44 PM (UTC)
About Ed leaving Midway, I made some calls and got some more info.

Check it out:
http://www.trmk.org/news/11400/ed_boon_leaves_midway_becomes_chef.html

Also, it appears that we just got some juicy info about what exactly Ed has been hinting to. It falls right in line with the words TOUCH that he posted last night. Check back at TRMK around noon, we should have it posted up by then. We're re-encoding the video we got now.
jpetrunak
04/01/2008 03:52 PM (UTC)
These messages appear to be less about Mortal Kombat, and more about erotic fantasies ....

Maybe MK8 is going to be some kind of Shokan sex simulator. Free close touch ? I think the only word left to reveal is Sheeva !!!!

Sheeva's free klose touch ..... mmmmmm ...... CONFIRMED WOOT ~!!!!!
McCarron
About Me

Patrick McCarron
TRMK.org

04/01/2008 04:30 PM (UTC)
We figured out the TOUCH reference, thanks to a Midway mole. Check it out:

http://www.trmk.org/news/11402/mortal_kombat_touch_coming_to_iphone_ipod_touch.html
cloudscollide
04/01/2008 05:14 PM (UTC)
You should tell that Midway mole to leak something worth watching. At this point in time i'm almost certain no one cares about anything MK related unless it has to do with the next generation consoles. It's so typical for the Midway team to suddenly have yet ANOTHER old MK type game pop up on some kind of system...now even a friggin phone/ipod. It worries me that they have all this time to make a DS game and all this other side bull crap and they still find time to create a next gen game that will somehow live up to all the hype and anticipation.

I honestly hope that touch bullshit is just a silly april fools joke. Tilting your ipod to make your character move? That sounds FUN and EASY to do! Pfff...
Siang
04/01/2008 08:28 PM (UTC)
Is it just me or does that person's look remarkably like a Lin Kuei ninja?
they did say the new Scorpion - Sub Zero feud would be between the Ice Man and Noob.
Exavior17
04/01/2008 09:49 PM (UTC)
With all the other noob.com threads that keep poping up then getting closed due to this one already existing I wonder why they haven't just made this a temp sticky thread for awhile to keep it at the top in hopes that fewer people will make new ones.
jpetrunak
04/01/2008 10:05 PM (UTC)
I think its painfully obvious that the MK Touch game is an April Fools day joke. I am actually shocked at how gullible some people are.

1. Record you self moving Kitanna in MK Trilogy.

2. Put said Video on your iphone

3. Do a terrible job at trying to sink your fake tilt movements with the video ....

4. Chuckle as you some how manage to convince people its real on APRIL FUCKING FOOLS DAY .... Jesus christ .......
TheKrow
About Me

04/01/2008 10:40 PM (UTC)
As for reading too much into it, do you think the biggest clue has been there all along?

nooB.Com

B.C.?

Could this game be returning to it's roots quite literally by going all the way back to time B.C.???

Now I know what most of you may be thinking...OMGZ this n00bZ is Lyk a Totall ROFLCopTER but hey, a lot can come from a wild theory!

I am also intregued by the link in the number 19.5 (different to the other 05s) and it's relation to the earth...viewable in this link:

Click Here.

Thoughts?

- TheKrow
jdryden103
04/01/2008 10:58 PM (UTC)
april fools guys...
InfRaRed
04/01/2008 11:05 PM (UTC)
hey i dont know but do you guys notice three dots at the top. hit CTRL + A to highlight everything, you'll see that as well as that other message..
what do you think? are they gettin ready for another teaser? lol. i dont know worth a look into ;D
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.