mortalkombat-movie.com!
posted01/07/2009 12:56 AM (UTC)by
cgaddict
I found that website early today, and have no idea what it's for. There are some clues and such; I think it's a fan made Mortal Kombat film.

Has anybody heard of this? The link is: http://www.mortalkombat-movie.com/
lastfighter89
06/01/2008 10:34 PM (UTC)
yes i contacted them,and they give me infos on the movie.
register and wait to september when they'll ask to add you into their newsletter.
petrcech
06/15/2008 06:58 PM (UTC)
is it like a new mk movie thats coming out?confusedconfused
JediRaiden22
06/21/2008 01:50 PM (UTC)
Interesting!
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
06/25/2008 03:26 PM (UTC)
Would be nice eh.
venerando
08/04/2008 10:52 AM (UTC)
it looks like a teaser!!!!!it looks like mortal kombat nextgen by badgonegoodconfused
Jonathan_Cherry
About Me

Death is all around us.. and today might be YOUR day to die...

08/16/2008 03:44 PM (UTC)
Yes, this is going to be a really neat project.
My personal friend is in the process of being cast for this. You may know him as the "Rant Kid" from youtube, he made one of the biggest rants on MK vs DC when it was announced, and he was wearing the black "Got Kombat?" t-shirt. Here's his myspace page: (http://www.myspace.com/RyanDavidBush) He's being casted for the voice of Johnny Cage and is still in the works with some of these guys. He's a perfect choice in my opinion, and he has done numerous other voice acting works and currently I believe he works for two radio stations in Findlay Ohio. He's just perfect for it. This sounds like a really neat project, I myself being an actor am looking very forward to this release.
Icebaby
08/17/2008 02:02 AM (UTC)
venerando Wrote:
it looks like a teaser!!!!!it looks like mortal kombat nextgen by badgonegoodconfused

Bumped! Bumping isn't allowed on this site, which means that if there's been a thread that hasn't been active for at leat 2 months or isn't on the first two pages of the fourm, then by all means, don't bring it back to life if no one hasn't said anything in it for a while. Kay?
This is an Official Warning
I already told you to not mini-mod, and here you are doing it again. This will be the last time you do this, otherwise there won't be any reminders, warnings, or second chances.
Jerrod
insidious_t
About Me

"I will not hide my tastes or aversions...If you are true, but not in the same truth with me, cleave to your companions; I will seek my own." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

08/17/2008 06:02 PM (UTC)
link doesn't work any longer. hmm...
Mortalman
About Me
Death is the only way out...
08/17/2008 07:52 PM (UTC)
Icebaby Wrote:
venerando Wrote:

Bumped! Bumping isn't allowed on this site, which means that if there's been a thread that hasn't been active for at leat 2 months or isn't on the first two pages of the fourm, then by all means, don't bring it back to life if no one hasn't said anything in it for a while. Kay?

Nay. That's 3 months actually, so he posted totally legally wink

insidious_t Wrote:
link doesn't work any longer. hmm...

Yes, it does.
Shao Kahn's bodyguard
01/04/2009 03:33 PM (UTC)
One day left...!! What will it be? The rumored MK remake? A fan film? confused
Zentile
01/07/2009 12:56 AM (UTC)
Paul2 Wrote:
One day left...!! What will it be? The rumored MK remake? A fan film? confused

Yeah... I WONDER if it's a Fan film... Who knows right?
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.