Mortal Kombat 2 Kano Morph? MK 3 Johnny Cage Morph?
posted06/05/2008 08:52 PM (UTC)by
nastynate
So I am a little late to the party but I downloaded MAME and have Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 and was looking through the DIP Switch Options and noticed that in MK2 along with the stats about how many times a certain character was chosen, there was also a stat called "Number Of Kano Morphs" Well I was looking through the MK3 DIP switch and noticed the same thing except this time it was called "Number of Johnny Cage Morphs" Anyone know what this is and how to do the morphs?

Sorry if this was posted before
reptile88
06/05/2008 05:54 AM (UTC)

Ha,i remember those "secrets"....You can't morph into Kano in MK2 and you can't morph or unlock Johnny Cage in MK3.They were just fun from the programmers and to keep people thinking for more secrets in the game,nothing true about that,if you remember Nightwolf's friendship from MK3,he transforms into Rayden and a MK2 arcade cabinet falls from the sky next to Rayden and at the bottom of the screen the message "I'VE NEVER SEENA KANO TRANSFORMATION" message appears,clearly making fun of the old myth of the MK2 Kano transformation.

nastynate
06/05/2008 08:52 PM (UTC)
Thanks for clearing that up haha

What is the "watchdog" thing in the game audits menu.

Also I never knew there were so many options in arcade machine. HAHA I never knew that the arcade pretty much had the opportunity to rip off the player by making it so you need 4 credits to start the game haha
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.