Kitana Concept
08/17/2008 12:00 AM (UTC)by
MondayReaper
About Me

Thanks to flameshang for the sig!

PSN: MondayReaper

XTREEMIST
07/22/2008 09:53 PM (UTC)
you make her look too fat in the hips... and i dont like the costume design.
Icebaby
07/22/2008 11:02 PM (UTC)
For a second I thought her hair was a cape.

Anyways, she looks a little bit... fat, and her face is odd looking. But other than that is a cool picture.
(Erik)
07/24/2008 06:22 AM (UTC)
I think her body type is a little robust, but I would not have minded if the actual picture was more to my liking. The costume is as boring as her stance. I guess the boots are okay. The chest seems a little awkward and I can not tell what is going on in between the biceps and the elbows. The face looks bad, but I can't actually click the picture to get a better look, so I don't know if it really is that bad up close. I actually thought her hair was a shark fin. I wonder if you thought about colouring it, but you don't have to worry about pleasing me.

3/10
WarriorPrincess
07/31/2008 05:23 AM (UTC)
Lovely image. If you people think that is fat, you need to get out more. There is a big difference between FAT and curvy. Sheesh. Not saying that she doesn't look beautifully full figured in the picture, but you all are just being rude and insulting other peoples artwork. Please let me see you do better. As for the costume, I like. It is way better than her ninja primary. With some color, it will look 10 times better.
post edited to correct typos.
UlcaTron
07/31/2008 05:54 AM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
Lovely image. If you people think that is fat, you need to get out more. There is a big difference between FAt and curvy. sheesh. Not saying that she doesn't look beautifully full figured in the picture, but all are just being rude and insulting other peoples artwork. Please let me see you do better. As for the costume, I like. It is way better than her ninja primary. With some color, it was look 10 times better.

True criticism right there. I agree mostly. Real nice work, I think it should be coloured though.

7/10
redman
07/31/2008 06:23 AM (UTC)
Err. I don't like this picture much... Does not look like kitana.

3/5

Meh.
WarriorPrincess
07/31/2008 06:34 AM (UTC)
OMG! do any of you know how to leave constructive criticism? Can you draw any better? if so then by all means put up or shut up! Its not suppose to look like the Kitana you are familiar with. If I'm not mistaken, it clearly reads "My vision of Kitana" meaning, he isn't going to draw her how you want her to look.
Chrome
About Me

07/31/2008 08:23 AM (UTC)
Pros:

-face is more-or-less recognizable

Cons:

-no depth perception.
-Looks like a banana.
MondayReaper
About Me

08/01/2008 01:18 AM (UTC)
Thanks very much (those people who said nice things). I was starting to get a little down from all the negativity lol... I do now notice some things I can improve though, and even though I'm not amazing at coloring I like to think I'm okay at it so I will most likely post a re-worked version in the future.
MondayReaper
About Me

08/01/2008 01:22 AM (UTC)
Oh and btw I did a Nitara concept that I am much more proud of than this one, but it is much too large to upload on here so if anyone is interested you can see it at my deviantart page: http://reapingdarkside.deviantart.com
WarriorPrincess
08/01/2008 02:49 AM (UTC)
MondayReaper, don't let any of those retarded critiques get you down. You have a real talent, and no one can take that away from you. Its always the folks that can't do better that talk the most shit. I'll be sure to check out your deviant!
WarriorPrincess
08/01/2008 02:52 AM (UTC)
Oh my goodness! I just viewed your Nitara drawing and I must say she is absolutely beautiful! Far better looking than the bulky, muscular, man looking she male she was in the actual MK game. Great costume design! you rock!
MondayReaper
About Me

08/01/2008 05:03 PM (UTC)
Thank you, I really appreciate it! :)
(Erik)
08/02/2008 04:52 PM (UTC)
Seriously, if you posted the Nitara picture, you would have gotten such a better reaction.

Also, I don't know if you came up with it, but sLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE is an amazing line for the Joker picture. Plus he and Freddy look great!
MondayReaper
About Me

08/02/2008 11:19 PM (UTC)
Thank you very much!... Nah I wish I could say I came up with it, but I didn't. If you've seen The Dark Knight, in the scene where the Joker is attacking the police truck trying to get to Harvey Dent, that line is on the side of the truck... I'm trying to resize the Nitara drawing to post up here but it's tough making it smaller without losing a lot of the quality.
FireQueen
About Me
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars☆ Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. In other words, hold my hand♥ In other words darling, kiss me♥ Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more, You are all I long for, all I worship and adore♥ In other words, please be true... In other words I love you!
×~..::My DeviantArt Page::..
08/16/2008 02:33 AM (UTC)
i total agree with warriorPrincess,
& i love it.

&for the other stupid shitheads, pleas respect other's art work, and don't act like a 4years old child.

5/5grin
MondayReaper
About Me

08/17/2008 12:00 AM (UTC)
FireQueen rules :)
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.