Rage Mode revealed on Gamespot (also has Joker special moves and fatality descriptions)
posted08/20/2008 05:00 PM (UTC)by
smaddy
About Me

-Smaddy
If anyone at Rare is reading this, Where is Killer Instinct 3 already

described as this:

Each character will have a rage meter, just underneath their health meter. You build your rage meter by taking and dealing damage, or by blocking opponent strikes. As the meter fills up, you can use breaks to block opponent strikes. If you let the rage meter build up completely, however, you can enter rage mode (by pressing the shoulder buttons). Here, you'll have roughly six seconds to kick as much butt as you possibly can. Your attacks will be more powerful and, more importantly, unblockable so, as long as you can make contact, you'll be pounding your foe into dust. Just watch out, because his or her rage meter will be similarly building--as a result, you'll have to use your rage meter at the right moment (preferably to finish off your opponent). Fail to do so, and you might find yourself on the receiving end of a rage flurry.

Sounds interesting, also does you can use acquired rage for a combo breaker at the risk of not filling it quickly? The description isn't fully detailed.

This information is actually on Gamespot, it includes a Joker gameplay review (describes several special moves), and a fatality description: click here
WarriorPrincess
08/20/2008 04:02 PM (UTC)
So Rage mode is just basically a updated version of Trilogies Aggressor it seems.
shazeem1
08/20/2008 04:03 PM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:
So Rage mode is just basically a updated version of Trilogies Aggressor it seems.

Yes..
smaddy
About Me

-Smaddy

08/20/2008 04:03 PM (UTC)
WarriorPrincess Wrote:

good call, i forgot about the aggressor thing.
_JRF_
08/20/2008 04:07 PM (UTC)
and where did you find this out at?
Yeah, like aggressor mode... Where did you find this info?
smaddy
About Me

-Smaddy

08/20/2008 04:11 PM (UTC)
It was posted on the Worlds Collide forums, along with a description (not a video) of Joker's Fatality. I suppose at this point it's unconfirmed but it sounds rather likely, especially given it's mirror to aggressor in trilogy and the art we had previously seen on Noob.com, i'm assuming the Word Rage probably fills in (lights up gradually) like aggressor used to.
_JRF_
08/20/2008 04:20 PM (UTC)
next time post a link kid

Joker and Rage stuff

smaddy
About Me

-Smaddy

08/20/2008 04:20 PM (UTC)
I was hoping to find out the true source rather than linking to the other forums. I've updated the first post. It's from Gamespot.com
Uppercut Editions
About Me

Uppercut Editions - Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia Project Creator and Manager - Join Our Fight and Like the Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia Project on Facebook and Twitter -

08/20/2008 05:00 PM (UTC)
Along with that, they give the final character count: 22.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.