Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Fatality/Heroic Brutality List
posted02/03/2010 09:51 PM (UTC)by
ShaolinChuan
About Me

Hey all, today is MKvsDC day! with the release upon us, I give you the list of all fatalities and heroic brutalities. Since I got the game early, I've tested them all and they work thanks to the strategy guide. I've also put down the distance to perform the finishers (you have to be at a certain distance just like Deception).

All distances are included.

Enjoy!
-
-
-
-
-
-Legend (Buttons for 1, 2, 3, 4 attacks):
-
-D - Down
-F - Forward
-U - Up
-B - Back
-
-PS3:
-1 - Square
-2 - Triangle
-3 - X
-4 - Circle
-
-Xbox360:
-1 - X
-2 - Y
-3 - A
-4 - B
-
-
-
-
-
-
BARAKA

Fatality 1 - B, F, D, F, 1 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, F, D, D, 3 (1-step away)

====================================

BATMAN

Heroic Brutality 1 - D, B, F, F, 4 (sweep)
Heroic Brutality 2 - D, D, D, U, 3 (1-step away)

CAPTAIN MARVEL

Heroic Brutality 1 - D, F, B, F, 1 (close)
Heroic Brutality 2 - D, B, D, F, 2 (1-step away)

CATWOMAN

Fatality 1 - D, B, D, F, 2 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, B, F, B, 4 (sweep)

DEATHSTROKE

Fatality 1 - F, F, D, F, 2 (close)
Fatality 2 - F, D, B, F, 3 (close)

THE FLASH

Heroic Brutality 1 - B, B, F, F, 4 (sweep)
Heroic Brutality 2 - D, F, D, B, D, F, 3 (1-step away)

GREEN LANTERN

Heroic Brutality 1 - F, B, D, B, 3 (sweep)
Heroic Brutality 2 - B, F, D, D, 4 (sweep)

JAX

Fatality 1 - B, F, F, B, 2 (close)
Fatality 2 - F, F, B, B, 3 (close)

THE JOKER

Fatality 1 - F, B, F, 1 (close)
Fatality 2 - B, D, B, F, 2 (close)

KANO

Fatality 1 - B, D, B, F, 1 (close)
Fatality 2 - D, D, F, B, 4 (1-step away)

KITANA

Fatality 1 - B, B, F, 1 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, D, D, B, 3 (sweep)

LEX LUTHOR

Fatality 1 - D, F, D, B, 2 (close)
Fatality 2 - U, U, U, 1 (1-step away)

LIU KANG

Fatality 1 - F, B, D, D, 3 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - D, D, F, D, 4 (1-step away)

RAIDEN

Fatality 1 - D, F, D, U, 2 (1-step away)
Fatality 2 - B, F, F, D, 4 (sweep)

SCORPION

Fatality 1 - D, D, D, 4 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - F, F, B, D, 3 (1-step away)

SHANG TSUNG

Fatality 1 - B, D, F, 3 (close)
Fatality 2 - D, D, F, F, 2 (close)

SONYA

Fatality 1 - D, D, B, F, 1 (sweep)
Fatality 2 - D, B, F, F, 4 (1-step away)

SUB-ZERO

Fatality 1 - B, B, D, B, 4 (close)
Fatality 2 - B, F, D, F, 2 (close)

SUPERMAN

Heroic Brutality 1 - D, D, F, F, 1 (close)
Heroic Brutality 2 - F, F, D, B, 4 (close)

WONDER WOMAN

Heroic Brutality 1 - U, B, D, F, 1 (sweep)
Heroic Brutality 2 - F, B, B, F, 4 (sweep)

===================================
Bloodfang
11/16/2008 06:01 AM (UTC)
Cool thanks for the list and the distances. You've done them all except for one of Raiden's and they worked. I don't think anybody has done that other Raiden fatality. Maybe it was a misprint? Keep us updated on distances and corrections, thanks!
Deathbearer
11/16/2008 06:01 AM (UTC)
what's 1-4 on the 360?
ShaolinChuan
11/16/2008 06:06 AM (UTC)
I've updated that just now.
KongsNutz
11/16/2008 07:49 AM (UTC)
Nice list man,

I also created something for MK vs DC here:

www.yafaze.com/mkvsdc
seanay
11/16/2008 04:51 PM (UTC)
so shao khan and darkside dont have fatalities??
ShaolinChuan
11/16/2008 05:19 PM (UTC)
seanay Wrote:
so shao khan and darkside dont have fatalities??

Nope. There's no finish him when you win the last round. Sucks monkey balls, I know.

Updated the list by the way, added more confirmed distances. I'm still unable to do the movements for Raiden's first fatality, anyone try it yet?
seanay
11/16/2008 06:03 PM (UTC)
can you do fatalities on SK and DS???
cowsss
11/16/2008 07:19 PM (UTC)
Whats sweep range?
Paladin_Might
11/16/2008 07:30 PM (UTC)
Thanks for the post.
oroichidiamon
11/16/2008 07:41 PM (UTC)
O.K..I have one quick problem...I bought the guide, and all of the fatalaties listed...I can only get the first one to work, and the second one never does, number 2, for instance, when I do the card trick fatality for the joker, he does the gun shot fatality instead, and I cannot get the other to work, no matter how many times I have tried, same thing with batmans second finisher, It shows the grappling hook finisher, but he only does the bat one, and the one thats labeled D D D U 3 doesn't work, no matter where I stand..is something wrong with my game?? None of the second ones work...
xmenotux
11/16/2008 08:16 PM (UTC)
It's great that we have these lists of fatalities/brutalities, but frankly I'm surprised no one has started a list of pro moves. I have no freaking clue how to do any of them and its pissing me off.

Also, I too am having trouble performing some of the fatalities. I wish someone would include the distance you have to be to perform these. For example, Sonya's kiss of death you have to be exactly one step back. I was trying this one for 1/2 hour before figuring it out.
wrdlfe21version21
11/16/2008 08:42 PM (UTC)
cowsss Wrote:
Whats sweep range?

its like 2 steps away from the opponent..
Vomit
About Me

11/16/2008 08:45 PM (UTC)
For the sweep range I just come close to the opponent and jump backwards once. Yes, you CAN do Fatalities on Kahn and Darkseid but you CAN'T do Fatalities with them while you're playing as them. Real shame... I wanted to see some serious hammer action. Someone please start a pro-moves list!
FDMK
11/16/2008 09:22 PM (UTC)
Bloodfang Wrote:
Cool thanks for the list and the distances. You've done them all except for one of Raiden's and they worked. I don't think anybody has done that other Raiden fatality. Maybe it was a misprint? Keep us updated on distances and corrections, thanks!

I've done Raiden's second fatality. He drops them and they stick in the ground. I did it at close range. And I disagree with Scorpion's second fatality range. I've done it from sweep, and half-screen. I think you can do it anywhere.
IamTheS
11/16/2008 11:02 PM (UTC)
This is ultra lame. Why don't Shao Khan and Darkseid have Fatalities? You'd think that after sixteen years of Mortal Kombat, they'd finally get it through their thick heads that every playable character should have finishing moves, even if they're secret or a boss. It makes the character feel incomplete and rushed. I know finishing moves don't affect gameplay, but in my eyes, it's like not giving a character super or desperation moves in other games.
ShaolinChuan
11/17/2008 02:18 AM (UTC)
Yea, Vomit explained it quite well to whoever was asking about "sweep" range. It's basically a short term for sweep kick range, like in the old school MK's you could do a sweep kick.

Seanay, you can perform fatalities on Khan and Darkseid, but stupidly and ironically enough, they don't have fatalities. WHY? I don't know MAYBE THEY RAN OUT OF TIME AGAIN. Fucking sick of this.

I will update the distance ranges again tomorow hopefully will complete all of them.

To whoever did Raiden's grab and drop fatality, are the movements correct as I listed? I keep trying and can't get it to work.
oroichidiamon
11/17/2008 02:41 AM (UTC)
No matter how hard I try I still cannot get either Joker or Batmans Second fatality to work, the b d b f 2 and batmans DDDU 3, even right where you say to stand they are not working..anyone getting these to work no problem?? Any ideas to help me out maybe?
ShaolinChuan
11/17/2008 02:49 AM (UTC)
oroichidiamon Wrote:
No matter how hard I try I still cannot get either Joker or Batmans Second fatality to work, the b d b f 2 and batmans DDDU 3, even right where you say to stand they are not working..anyone getting these to work no problem?? Any ideas to help me out maybe?

For the Joker fatality (cards), go close but don't hold block while pressing the buttons for the fatality. It will work.

For Batman's bat summoning brutality, try holding block in sweep distance. It's D, D, D, U, 3. I tried this one many times before I got it to work, so that may be the case with you too.
oroichidiamon
11/17/2008 02:55 AM (UTC)
And thats the weird thing, I have been trying all day, and well, oddly the summoning bats on is the other one on the PS3, not the dddu 3, because I have summoned the bads mutiple times, and I haven't held block on the joker one, *shrugs* I dunno, maybe it will just happen one time and I will know..or my PS3 has something wrong with it....??...I dunno, thanks for the help.
cowsss
11/17/2008 03:05 AM (UTC)
Soory for the questions but whats close range?
Gherk
11/17/2008 03:19 AM (UTC)
Shang Tsung Fatality 2 has the wrong button listed.

It is D,D,F,F,2
Vomit
About Me

11/17/2008 03:21 AM (UTC)
cowsss Wrote:
Soory for the questions but whats close range?

Basically hugging the opponent... the closest you can be to him.
Zidane_FF
11/17/2008 03:30 AM (UTC)
IamTheS Wrote:
This is ultra lame. Why don't Shao Khan and Darkseid have Fatalities? You'd think that after sixteen years of Mortal Kombat, they'd finally get it through their thick heads that every playable character should have finishing moves, even if they're secret or a boss. It makes the character feel incomplete and rushed. I know finishing moves don't affect gameplay, but in my eyes, it's like not giving a character super or desperation moves in other games.

They did not have the time... Always that. Maybe for a US$99 you get two extra fatalities for them.
ChrisDVD
11/17/2008 03:42 AM (UTC)
$100 says Darkseid and Shao Kahn's Fatalities will be Midway's excuse for DLC Fatalities. And Dark Kahn will be the DLC character.
Pages: 3
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.