Jax
06/25/2010 04:04 AM (UTC)by
nunubeh
KingofKings97
06/24/2010 04:32 PM (UTC)
This is a great pic, but there is only one problem: Jax is NOT ghetto. He is an African American soldier. Great picture though, 4/5. (He kinda looks like Tupac) :P
RazorsEdge701
06/24/2010 07:05 PM (UTC)
Yeah, people tend to hate the way he seemed more ghetto in Deadly Alliance.

Jax is really more of a professional. He's even a scientist. He built the arms himself and a machine that makes portals.
s3Kt0r
About Me
------------> DO
06/24/2010 08:30 PM (UTC)
Judging by his appearance I believe this is a more modern version of him.
I am not bothered by the "ghetto" look at your Jax honestly. I've seen many individuals that dress in husky, baggy clothing and they are covered in tattoos as well, however they are intelligent and have the potential for successful futures.

If I were told to look hard for a flaw I say it's his left hand. It's not proportional to his body.

Overall, I say this is awesome concept sketch of Jax and I'm looking forward to more work from you in the future.

You are talented no question about it.
RazorsEdge701
06/24/2010 09:20 PM (UTC)
Yeah, to be honest, I was thinking after I posted that it's not even very "ghetto", A black wifebeater, a tattoo...not a big deal really.

What's weird for me is those wavy spiky parts where the bionic arm meets the shoulder. They look more like the decorative look a magic item would have than a tech one.

But you definitely have artistic skill and a pretty nice, clean style.
nunubeh
06/25/2010 04:04 AM (UTC)
Haha thank u everyone, I saw the hand when I finished it, I was like ARRRGGGHHH!!

But I meant Ghetto in the way he talked in annihilation.. I liked how he was there, so I sort of tried to relate this picture more towards that..
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.