Noob Saibot was playable in the UMK3 wavenet version?
posted06/10/2004 08:14 AM (UTC)by
UltimateRyu
I read that this was true. Has anyone played as Noob in UMK3 wavenet? Does he have the same moves as in MK Trilogy? Details? Storyline?
MK2KungBroken
About Me
The Prophet - R.I.P. 1979-2006www.kombatnetwork.com
- Your Source for UMK3 Competition -
When something better than UMK3 comes out, I'll let you all know, because it still hasn't happened yet.
06/10/2004 02:41 AM (UTC)
Select Kano, do a code similar to Human Smoke's, poof, Noob Saibot.

As for moves, I don't think he had any, however I've never played Wavenet UMK3.

Matt
UltimateRyu
06/10/2004 02:51 AM (UTC)
Did he at least have the name noob saibot in his lifebar? Are there any pics or movies of him in it?
MK2KungBroken
About Me
When something better than UMK3 comes out, I'll let you all know, because it still hasn't happened yet.
06/10/2004 03:34 AM (UTC)
Well it says his name in the energy bar in MK3 and UMK3, so I'd assume it does in Wavenet, cause they'd have to program it not to, and they really didn't do anything to the wavenet version except tweak math, no added graphics or sounds or anything as far as I have been told.

Matt
CMETH
06/10/2004 04:11 AM (UTC)
Noob Saibot had the Teleport Slam, atleast thats what the one faq says on GameFaqs.com. Also if anyone's curious it said Rev 4.9 for the record.

Here it is from GameFaqs for those curious of his combos and what not.........

NOOB SAIBOT (ONLY PLAYABLE IN WAVENET UMK3)

Teleport Slam: D,U

Kombos:
(2) HK,LP
(3) HP,HP,HP
(4) HK,HK,LK,HK
(10) Teleport, HP, Teleport, HP,HP, Teleport, HP,LP,LP,HK

KOMBO STARTER: Jump Punch then Kombo
MERCY: hold RN D,D,D rel. RN (past sweep, third round)
PLAY AS NOOB SAIBOT (ONLY PLAYABLE IN WAVENET UMK3) 2-Player Mode only Select Kano, then before any round begins, press and hold the buttons until Noob Saibot appears. Hold Left+HP+LP+BK+LK
MK2KungBroken
About Me
06/10/2004 08:14 AM (UTC)
I'll ask Lex next time I talk to him to confirm that, he refitted the game to make the Wavenet version.

Matt
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.