kamikaze-dragon1
10/26/2011 03:45 PM (UTC)
Ranting on the new MK?!
I'm on it like a drunk redneck with 5 condoms and a little lotion.
I feel like there should have been more characters without having to download them. Because i get a character, get overly excited about it play with the character and feel a deep sense of disappointment because the character did not live up to my expectations. I got Skarlet one day and it blew my mind how much i didnt wanna play with her. So i stormed around the house in total disgust. I got Freddy, and things seemed to get a whole lot better. Then i got all of the Retro costumes, and i was delighted at the fact that that bitch in red was just somebody on my character select screen. In a while i plan to get noob and smoke!tongue
Espio872
10/29/2011 11:47 PM (UTC)
soundfaith Wrote: it lacks characters....

lol and MK v.s. DC had more? This Mortal Kombat has 32 characters, DCU had 22, that's ten additional characters.

Nephrite
11/14/2011 01:26 PM (UTC)
soundfaith Wrote:
This game sucks. The story is amazing but the gameplay sucks. The new voiceover guy sucks. The moves suck. The 2D sucks. You guys need to build on MK vs DC. Maybe take away some of the cornier moves and add to it. Why go back to 2D? This is 2011, 3D people. I was psyched to get this game, because i LOVE MK vs DC, but it lacks characters, it's a bit shallow. If MK 2011 had the same storyline but played like MK vs DC, it would be perfect. Please don't make these changes permanent. Hardcore fans want to move forward, not backwards. This game changes something fundamental about the gameplay. it's too slow. Streetfighter sucks, the way the "VS" comes up on the screen before the fight and then the "FIGHT" comes up, you guys stole the font from street fighter and it sucks ass. BACK TO FORMULA!!!

PrincePurpleRain
11/18/2011 12:32 AM (UTC)
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
MASTER CHIEF DLC FOR 360!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US EVERYONES KLASSIC SKINS!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!
GIVE US GORO!furiousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious
DeadmanWalking
About Me

"Pyscho Crusher!!!!!!!!!!" - M.Bison 1992-2010

12/29/2011 12:33 AM (UTC)
Character Expansion: Needs to be more expanded within it's own realm but not so much as in a crossover type to say if you know what i mean. Just add more specific meaning to the overall character and to their story.
camgatr
02/21/2012 03:09 AM (UTC)
The game is great no doubt. But I just can't get enough. I bet there are millions and millions of people like myself would love to see ALL Mortal Kombats released. WHO'S WITH ME !?!?
Nephrite
02/21/2012 11:11 AM (UTC)
camgatr Wrote:
The game is great no doubt. But I just can't get enough. I bet there are millions and millions of people like myself would love to see ALL Mortal Kombats released. WHO'S WITH ME !?!?

Stop spamming the same message over and over.

Read this: Community FAQs
Noob7Smoke
About Me

big thanks to flameshang for the sig.

03/01/2012 11:06 PM (UTC)
There should be another mortal kombat game with a legit tournament like mk1. have other realms host it not just an earth realm and outworld battle.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/27/2012 01:46 PM (UTC)
alright alright alright alright wow

ok soundfaith im not mean nor do i complain but dang you mest up ok we can all agree MKvsDC sucked it was more like dc vs some mk characters lol

and your saying that you dont like mk9? look if mk vs dc was the first one you played that means you only got it cuz it had bat man you clearly dont understand how mk works

we go around beating eachother to a bloody pulp and then we ninja rip eachothers heads off and do a fatality not a heroic brutality lol

and for you to say huh huh lets play dc vs mk and 2D sucks means your not a fighting game type of person sorry if i sound mean but mk9 is awesome with a K
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/27/2012 03:41 PM (UTC)
@JUST_A_TARKATAN-Did you look at the date by this thread.
One more question...Do you only use pics from MY album?!? Just one more thing...There is no K in awesome... Just sayin, bruh...
Nightstalker
03/27/2012 10:41 PM (UTC)
I have one problem...I just played my first online matches today.
Match number 6 and i meet the guy who tops the leaderboards and the guy i met before was top 10 somewhere...

I like a challenge but getting hit with 40-50% combos and me not being able to get a kick in...well i feel so worthless it's not even funny!

Might be cause i won my first 3 matches? Will the game let me fight against lower ranked players if i get my ass kicked some more or is it random?
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/28/2012 06:33 PM (UTC)
yeah i do use yours cuz there kool and why harshin my gig with a K
Nephrite
04/10/2012 10:08 AM (UTC)
Nightstalker Wrote:
Might be cause i won my first 3 matches? Will the game let me fight against lower ranked players if i get my ass kicked some more or is it random?

I think it's random, but I'm not entirely sure.
Bryden88
04/24/2012 01:12 PM (UTC)
My turn.

I'm getting sick of fighting the following in online matches:
Jade
Nightwolf
Scorpion

To Jade players I've fought. Learn skill. Move spamming the boomerings and the "your specials move through me" without actually executing combos does not make you good, it makes you cheap. It's not fun, and it was you who made me do my first disconnect this morning.

To Nightwolf players I've fought: Stop backing me into a corner and shoulder ramming me. It's not skill, it's cheap. You're pissing me off. Do a combo. Do several combos. I have no problem with losing. I have a problem losing to someone who is a one trick pony. I like losing and learning from my mistakes. I had no mistakes against you, because I couldn't make any.

To Scorpion players I've fought: 90% of the Scorpions I have fought, I have beat. I'm bored. The other 10% I've fought have been very good opponents. I'd like to fight them more. But dammit, I'm sick of seeing Scorpion.

Grr.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/24/2012 05:33 PM (UTC)
lol whats your psn ill show you a non-spaming Barakagringringringrin
InfinityForever
06/03/2012 10:02 PM (UTC)
I have a few issues about MK9 as well.

-I am getting annoyed with Scorpion always talking about his family and clan. GET OVER IT! Or get them revived or something! Geesh!

-I don't like it when they pronounce Kung Lao's name as "K-uh-ng Lao". I prefer them pronouncing it as "K-oo-ng Lao".

-I don't like the whole colour saturation. This is the Twilight of Mortal Kombat.

-I don't like Kintaro's face looking like a cat. His "fur" patterns was good enough.

-I don't like Mileena moaning. I think it just degrades her status of a warrior.

-How weak are the cyborgs' armor? When you think about it, Kung Lao's hat, Baraka's blade and other peoples' weapons can cut through it like butter! I know it's a gameplay mechanic, but if you think about it, metal's pretty weak in the MK universe.

-I didn't like how Shao Kahn's voice before Raiden sent his visions was different than the past Shao Kahn's voice.

-I wish they showed Cyrax's story after his human self. He was completely against the transformation, but then later he all of a sudden gives in? Who forced him? What convinced him to choose that path?

-I'm sure most are with me with this next one: Sindel kills most of the good guys at the end. What the hell. I know Shao Kahn gave her all of Shang Tsung's essence, but did she really had the power to overthrow all of them (excluduing Blade and Cage)??

-Sheeva should've had her gravelly voice again. She doesn't seem as frightening without it.

-I really hoped for Chaosrealm and Orderrealm's involvement in this! But I guess MK2011 was just for the 4 realms, just like how it only included the fighters from MK1-MK3, with the exception of Quan Chi.

-Freddy Krueger? Really?
b-don
About Me

Thanks to Minion for the Sig!

07/17/2012 06:12 AM (UTC)
The online has too much of a delay between your input and the attack.How many times i try to start a fight with a special or combo only for it to be a single punch is just really annoying.And speaking of specials.The devs need to come up with some system that disencourages spammers.Cause those guys are fucking everywhere in mk(9)'s online.Also the community is terrible online in the rooms,not only do they spam in fights,they spam about how supposedly great they are in the chat rooms,someone needs to put a spam filter in the fights,AND in the chat rooms.Those are the reasons this is probably one of the worst games to play online.Spammers(like MVC3) .Annoying jackasses.And the online component needs better connectivity as well.All around a frustrating game.......................when you play online................or against Shao Kahn.
kilnkilagn
08/25/2012 01:41 PM (UTC)
I bought this version for the PS3 and it desynchronizes online. I restored my file system on the PS3 and disabled Media Server as per Sony's instructions; Warner Bros. had me delete the Data Utilities, re-boot the router and modem, and reinstall. Still not working. So I bought a used copy of the old game, downloaded all updates and patches, and it too desynched online. I've played MK9 on Xbox Live since last year on the same router-modem set up without issue. Anyone have experience with this?
subzero2131
09/12/2012 06:26 PM (UTC)
im with ya there
Kratos2011
03/06/2013 03:40 PM (UTC)
spamming in online matches really gets me worked up, I believe in a good fight and do not enjoy getting spammed- it isn't clever and it doesn't make you a true winner, it just makes you a troll! in my experience the worse for spamming have been: Scorpion, Noob and Ermac

also the trophies were almost impossible to get, at least way TOO difficult, I had 99% of trophies but I found the 10 in a row matches online impossible as I kept getting the most crazy spammers thrown in, very frustrating seeing as I had taken so long to get all of the other trophies including the one where you have to play with each fighter for 24 hours! luckily I found that there was a way round the trophie for 10 wins in a ranked match by saving only after each win on to a USB stick, but next game I hope for more achievable trophies and less spam wink
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/20/2013 01:11 PM (UTC)
i know spaming is annoying and all but. i fought people who do it and think of it as a challenge. which is also why my k/d so screwd
xDarkeningKrystals
About Me
Proud Fan since MKII.
07/13/2013 05:16 AM (UTC)
UGH. Like Mileena, Kitana takes an real character beating. Acting so childish and refusing to listen to reason. COME ON, What were they thinking writing her like that? furious Not to mention why can't they make her pretty anymore? She looked fine in Gold but DA (unmasked) and her Armageddon icon she looked like an Latina with the penciled eyebrows (no offense!) and looks like Michael Jackson in this one like someone said.

I've never been an huge fan of Quan Chi but this game REALLY puts him high on my hate list with Noob. not only am I sick of the AI spamming his teleport kick (ESPECIALLY when it's enhanced *Eye Twitches*) but almost everytime Raiden did try to fix/prevent something bad from happening, He would always make sure it'd happen anyways. I know, it's justified with Shinnok and all but prior to that it seemed like that's all he had going for him? I can't explain it exactly but it felt close to him just doing it for the Evulz.

I also agree with how he's in our faces so much, I miss the days when (I was under the impression) that he was simply an new character in MK4. I'm getting sick of him AND the inconsistency with his tattoos.

I'm sure I have more. Lol.

SwingBatta
10/10/2013 05:49 AM (UTC)
xDarkeningKrystals Wrote:
her Armageddon icon she looked like a Latina with the penciled eyebrows (no offense!)

Sorry, but this cracked me up.
Revtorne
12/24/2013 02:59 PM (UTC)
I want Motaro back! The real Motaro in centaur form, not that sad excuse for a minotaur in MKA.

Yes he was in a cutscene in the story but I wanna fight as/against him!
WilliamRiley
06/14/2018 06:29 AM (UTC)
thanks
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.