A male vampire character in MK.
posted03/05/2011 04:05 AM (UTC)by
MKFan666
I have come to write a subject about a male vampire as we have a female vampire character named Nitara, why don't we have a male vampire? or is there gonna be one in MK Rebirth coming next out next year?

As far as I know.. I know there is a male vampire, his name is Kahil Grigesh, I have read on some MK forums sites that he is an ancient and they say he's dead, but I'll show you some info of Kahil Grigesh.

This is what i saw on other site.

Kahil Grigesh

Very interesting revelation. Adds a lot of depth to the whole Vaeternus world, and MK in general. Is it likely to see him in MK8?? His mention might be that of just pure necessity, but it could also be a hint or just a big possibility of preparing us to see a vampire in MK8, and Im guessing this guy could be the one...though honestly, we are all sick of the resurrections so lets just leave him dead. Excellent piece of info!

Ok as I know that he is dead, I was thinking... we should have a male vampire in MK for Nitara to interact with, I know a good name for him or if there is any particular vampire name any knows?

I know of a Japanese name that might suit him I was thinking we should name him Genshin? or give me any sort of name you know of? grin
VampireIllusion
12/22/2010 01:48 AM (UTC)
sure why not? well Nitara is the only vampire in mortal kombat, we should get a male vampire in MK, because some characters in MK match each other lol, like Mileena and Baraka, sub-zero and frost, chameleon and Khameleon, Kitana and Liu kang ect.. but there should be a male vampire for Nitara to interact with, yes your right about Kahil Grigesh, I read about him too. And yeah Genshin sounds like a good name for a male vampire. Lets see if what else everyone will say.. I'll list a few male vampire names for the character.

* Genshin
* Damon
* Dhampir
* Lucius
* Xavier
* Chiang-Shi

Ok everyone, please cast your vote on those names, but one name we can't use is Dracula because he's the vampires past and he's an ancient, so we do the future and present now.

what does everyone think of those names? wink
Immortal_Kanji
12/22/2010 02:06 AM (UTC)
VampireIllusion Wrote:
sure why not? well Nitara is the only vampire in mortal kombat, we should get a male vampire in MK, because some characters in MK match each other lol, like Mileena and Baraka, sub-zero and frost, chameleon and Khameleon, Kitana and Liu kang ect.. but there should be a male vampire for Nitara to interact with, yes your right about Kahil Grigesh, I read about him too. And yeah Genshin sounds like a good name for a male vampire. Lets see if what else everyone will say.. I'll list a few male vampire names for the character.

* Genshin
* Damon
* Dhampir
* Lucius
* Xavier
* Chiang-Shi

Ok everyone, please cast your vote on those names, but one name we can't use is Dracula because he's the vampires past and he's an ancient, so we do the future and present now.

what does everyone think of those names? wink

I like'em. Its hard to determine. Since "C", "D", "G" & "X" are the only letters that are a little out.

I choose.... Dhampir.
NS922
About Me
12/22/2010 03:54 AM (UTC)
What is this, Noah's Ark? We do not need a counterpart for every stylized character.
MKFan666
12/23/2010 12:37 AM (UTC)
Well as far as I know.. the creators of Mortal Kombat said they were going to make a male vampire after they made Nitara but they run out of time, if you don't believe me, I got some proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czrc8L7y9X4
Nitara_Vampiress
12/23/2010 04:59 AM (UTC)
awwh yeh.. i saw that video, i was disapointed that a male vampire never entered the next tournament :( cuz it would be good for Nitara to interact with a male vampire as an ally, speaking of Kahil Grigesh he should have been in the games which he's not, abit disapointing. :(

i got an idea.. how about we resurrect Kahil Grigesh from the dead.. and once he reincarnated, he can have a different name, how about that? owh and btw about the list of names.. i would say Damon would be a good name for him. :)
VampireIllusion
12/23/2010 08:36 AM (UTC)
hmm sounds like a great idea to me lol.. looks like we gotta think of some appearances of how he's gonna look, maybe draw a picture perhaps. smile
MKFan666
12/28/2010 05:20 PM (UTC)
soon I'll draw a picture, because I thought of what the character is gonna look like. When I get time, I'll do it. :)
MKBooted
12/28/2010 05:50 PM (UTC)
Mavado would make a good vampire.
Chrome
About Me

12/29/2010 05:18 PM (UTC)
Naming a vampire dhampyr would be hillarious.

Only if you knew what it meant.
Nitara is enough
noobsmoke_mk
01/18/2011 11:19 PM (UTC)
dracula duh lol
or nitara on her own..then make her fall in love with johnny cage or stryker..bit like twilight lol idk
Stellar
01/23/2011 05:25 PM (UTC)
I love this idea long as he is nothing like Nitara.
MonkeyBanzai
01/24/2011 10:07 PM (UTC)
We don't need another vampire. We DO need a werewolf though. Nightwolf needs to get bitten ASAP!
SUB-ZEROSCORPIAN
01/28/2011 12:31 AM (UTC)
I think Stryker or Jhony Cage should get bit....mabie Movado.....or Kobra would work....enyway a human char alredy existing gets bit and then is PISED furious so he wants revenged and re joins the tournement..... smile
MKFan666
02/19/2011 05:19 PM (UTC)
I done a drawing of a male vampire, I hope it looks good, I done storylines, it sounds interesting.
MKFan666
02/19/2011 05:27 PM (UTC)
Intro Storyline Of Damon.Edit Intro Storyline Of Damon. The vampire named Damon enters the netherealm as he walks from the portal, Ashrah saw him as she was walking by the lava, she run to him and tried to attack him but he countered her attack and grabbed her leg and swing her in circles and thrown her to the zombies. Next opponent came by was scorpion, he threw his spear at Damon but Damon grabbed it as it was aiming for him, then Damon threw it at Scorpion as a reverse. Scorpion dodged it, then they fight each other as a war, Damon teleported in different directions and Scorpion was thinking he's very unknown for a Kombatant to do that, as they were fighting with their powers and weapons, meanwhile Scorpion gave up, vanished and let Damon go.

Then Quan chi approached Damon as he was thinking that Damon is an unknown kombatant, because he had never been seen before. After that Quan chi decided to run against Damon but Damon grabbed Quan chi by his neck trying to examine him, seeing if he's a sorcerer. Nitara came into the netherealm then she saw Damon, but she decided to watch them as she was sitting on the wall. Damon and Quan chi started fighting, Damon punched Quan chi in the face then Quan chi fell on the ground flying. Then Quan chi tried to do his green flaming skull at Damon, but Damon dodged it by doing teleporting move. After that Quan chi got his two swords out and tried to slice Damon with them and Damon kept dodging the attacks without teleporting, then Damon decided to get his sword out the deadly fang sword, Damon attacked Quan chi with his sword as Quan chi has got two swords out, one sword fell out of Quan chi's left hand as Damon sliced the sword. Damon's right hand went on fire and threw the red fireball at Quan chi but Quan chi jumped out of the way and run as he opened the portal and disapeared.

After Quan chi disapeared, Nitara fly over to Damon and as she landed she bowed down to him in respect, but Damon didn't expect that. He thought he would never meet any vampires other than him, together they become allies as they are both vampire. Nitara decided to take Damon to Vaeternus a realm of vampire nation. Nitara and the vampire followers made Damon become supreme emperor of Vaeternus and Moroi empire, he was the chosen one because he is strong. Damon made Nitara become his general queen as they are close allies. As the 10th tournanment began, Damon and Nitara decided to participate, together they fight as one.

Special moves.Edit Special moves.

Blood spit.Edit Blood spit.

He spits out blood ball at the opponent 3 times.

Red fireball.Edit Red fireball.

He throws the red fireball and it burns the whole opponent, but only takes 5% of the heealth.

Teleport Attack.

He runs to the opponent and first attack is he punches opponent in the face, second attack is he kicks the opponents knee cap, third he uppercut kicks him to the sky.

Daggers.

He throws the daggers 5 times at the enemies head.

Flying.

He flies to dodge enemies attack when trying to avoid special moves.

X-ray.

He bares his fangs out and bites the opponents neck, punches opponent in the stomach, he uppercut punches the opponent in the chin and goes up in the air and hits the ceiling.

Fatality.

He jumps on the opponent bites the living hell out of him and blood starts dripping everywhere, kicks him and then jumps off him and does his victory.

Description.

Damon has red and black samurai armor, red and black wings and accessories, his red eyes glow when he's fighting, he has top fangs and bottom fangs on his teeth, he is agressive while he's fighting. His mouth is always open because of the bottom and top fangs.

Tag Team.

Damon throws the opponent on the ground, then Nitara runs through hits them and then sucks the opponents neck and sucks their blood to get more energy.

Block Action.

When the opponent attacks Damon and uses special moves, Damon's wings pop out and blocks the opponents attack.

Friendship.

Damon slits his wrist and pours the blood into a glass and offers it to the opponent.

Animality.

Damon's whole body figure falls apart into bats and goes inside the opponents mouth and the opponents body explodes.

Konquest stories.

In Vaeternus after Damon became emporer and taken Kahil Grigesh's place, Nitara decided to go traveling around different realms to show Damon what other realms are different from others. Together they went to earthrealm as a visit, to show him it can be peaceful in many bright realms, they walked across the river and looked around, then Raiden appeared by lightning as he saw the two vampire allies. He had stopped them the minute he saw them thinking they are Shao Kahn's spies because they have wings, but Nitara said to Raiden that both her and Damon are not Shao Kahn's spies, they are enemies of him. Raiden forgive Nitara and Damon and let them go, Nitara and Damon walked to the portal to go other realms.

After Damon and Nitara went through the portal, they decided to visit Edenia to see how different it is compared to Earthrealm, they looked around the places as they got out from the portal. Kitana saw them thinking they are outworlders but Nitara say to her that her and Damon are from Vaeternus, after that there was an ambush in Edenia and there was an army, it was Shao Kahn's malitia, Shao Kahn sent them to Edenia because he can't enter any realms, the whole realm of Edenia was surrounded by Shao Khan's malitia for the second time in the 10th tournament. A big war was going on and the malitia was charging all the way to Edenian palace trying to take over, Nitara and Damon decided to fight on Kitana and Sindel's side. Nitara summoned Cyrax to fight on they're side and Liu Kang came out of the portal and saw what was going on, he realised that it's a second war in Edenia by Shao Kahn's malitia. As Nitara, Damon, Cyrax, Liu Kang, Kitana and Sindel fight against Shao Kahn's malitia, Jade looked out of the tent as she was shocked about war in Edenia again this happened second time. Jade called out the Edenian freedom fighters and run towards Shao Kahn's army, together Jade, Kitana, Liu kang, Sindel, Cyrax, Nitara, Damon and the Edenian freedom fighters, they all fight as one team and fighting they're war against the malitia, they had realised Shao Kahn wants Edenia again to merge with outworld. They all attacked the Shao Kahn malitia, Nitara and Damon bitten most of the soldiers, they turned vampire on they're side and passed it on to other soldiers, a few soldiers got their head chopped off by Kitana's fan blades, Sindel used her scream to get the army deaf, Jade killed alot of them by her staff, Liu Kang used his animality on the army and then and whiped them out, Cyrax killed them by throwing his net and killing them with his sword, the Edenian freedom fighters help the villagers to go somewhere safety where no one will get hurt. The whole army got defeated and killed, Edenia is safe now.

After the army got defeated, Cyrax disapeared but no one knows where he'd gone, Kitana and Sindel were blessed that fighters from other realms fight at they're side. Kitana, Sindel, Liu Kang and Jade thanked Nitara and Damon for fighting on they're side against the Shao Kahn malitia. Nitara and Damon and a few vampire followers who just been bitten had opened the portal and returned to Vaeternus.

As Nitara and Damon returned to Vaeternus and Moroi empire, they decided to stay in Vaeternus for a whole day, because they worked hard fighting for Edenia.
MKFan666
02/19/2011 05:34 PM (UTC)
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/DeathStrife666/MKVampirecreatedKombatantsmall-2.jpg

Here's the link for the male Vampire picture I did a drawing of.
McHotcakes
About Me
"Never Stay Down"- Steve Rogers

02/19/2011 10:03 PM (UTC)
Sure But it wouldn't break my heart if we never saw another vampire.
VampireIllusion
02/21/2011 07:06 PM (UTC)
nice pic, he is very deadly and viscious, totally cool vampire ;)
oIBushido
03/04/2011 09:41 AM (UTC)
Vampires are lame bro.
Vampires are basically played out at this point. It was cool when they brought Nitara in so long ago, but the whole vampire thing is so saturated thanks to Hollywood that they're no longer a treat. They're like roaches, and they just won't die.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.