HBO First Look... Mortal Kombat... does anyone have this?
posted03/20/2017 09:20 PM (UTC)by
Goro Still Lives
Supposedly HBO featured MK in their HBO First Look series. There is no official record of this in its episode guide on IMDB and TV.com, however, the episode lists are also incomplete.

Does anybody remember this and what it included? I noticed the TNT special, "Behind the Dragon," featured a lot of videos that would later be reused in TUG2MK, so I'm assuming between "behind the Dragon" and "behind the Journey" most of the footage was reused (which I think both of these used the same footage anyway).
tabmok99
About Me

For the most in-depth, in-detail, Mortal Kombat lore analysis vids, there's only one source:

https://www.youtube.com/tabmok99

02/03/2011 09:17 PM (UTC)
I don't think this is real. I haven't seen any credible sources indicating that it is.

However, short of going through every TV Guide from January to August 1995, I couldn't think of any way to really verify this.
Goro Still Lives
03/19/2017 05:52 AM (UTC)
Now that we're 7 years later on this post, lol, does anyone have this or can verify the existence to this? We've seen both ET segments for both films and I discovered a few intermercials about Cyber Kombat and Sindel's interview for MKA on TBS... but is there any official evidence of either HBO First Look: Mortal Kombat or even the alternate death scene for scorpion?
Zentile
03/20/2017 09:20 PM (UTC)
Game of Thrones didn't even exist back then.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.