POLL: Which of these looks best fits Jade?
posted01/28/2011 05:32 PM (UTC)by
noobsmoke_mk

A:

B:

C:

I say B.
Jaded-Raven
01/26/2011 01:42 PM (UTC)
Neither. They don't look like Jade, their skin is too light and the facial features are way off.

Edit: THIS is the perfect look for Jade, should she be a real-life woman.

She is stunningly beautiful dark-skinned woman and that's how Jade should look like.
Ninja_Mime
01/26/2011 01:57 PM (UTC)
What the hell are we supposed to be looking at?
Jaded-Raven
01/26/2011 02:06 PM (UTC)
Ninja_Mime Wrote:
What the hell are we supposed to be looking at?

Read the thread title, then look at the pictures...
Shadaloo
About Me
MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
01/26/2011 02:16 PM (UTC)
Kahn's assassins wear revealing uniforms, but they are uniforms of sorts. They are not fashion models.
MonkeyBanzai
01/26/2011 02:18 PM (UTC)
Yeah, but what exactly are we judging here? Clothes? Girls? Make up? All of the above? Or is this some kind of joke thread? Because they all seem just as bad.
seanay
01/26/2011 02:43 PM (UTC)
there all terrible....

If Tanya is not in this game i would like Jade to have her skirt thingy attached, i thought that looked pretty cool on Tanya in MKD
JADEdSCORPION
01/26/2011 02:53 PM (UTC)
Jaded-Raven Wrote:
Neither. They don't look like Jade, their skin is too light and the facial features are way off.

She is stunningly beautiful dark-skinned woman and that's how Jade should look like.

I concur. That was the one I posted in like 2 other threads, you're the best Jaded-Raven! lol Ever since Jade's MKD appearance, I can't imagine her any other way. That was her best look, and I think they should stick with it in future MK games.
saiZero
About Me

01/26/2011 02:56 PM (UTC)
seanay Wrote:
there all terrible....

If Tanya is not in this game i would like Jade to have her skirt thingy attached, i thought that looked pretty cool on Tanya in MKD

They're
There
Their
looktolaluna
01/26/2011 03:40 PM (UTC)
First of all, B. Second, all these girls are beautiful (they make millions of dollars just from their looks) anyone who says they're terrible are either jealous or gay. Although, most gay dudes I know love them some runway models and also think they're hot so that just leaves ugly people.
Mileena Stan
01/26/2011 04:01 PM (UTC)
No need 4 an english lesson.. -_-
saiZero Wrote:
seanay Wrote:
there all terrible....

They're

There

Their
looktolaluna
01/26/2011 04:04 PM (UTC)
Mileenaownz12345 Wrote:
saiZero Wrote:
seanay Wrote:
there all terrible....

They're

There

Their

No, apparently there is, and it's a shame the person giving it is German!
lol Anck-Su-Namun.
seanay
01/26/2011 04:24 PM (UTC)
looktolaluna Wrote:
Mileenaownz12345 Wrote:
saiZero Wrote:
seanay Wrote:
there all terrible....

They're

There

Their

No, apparently there is, and it's a shame the person giving it is German!

I actually Live in Germany...

And like people care, they understood me bahh
saiZero
About Me

01/26/2011 04:37 PM (UTC)
I only did that so I could come back and say I'm a grammar NAZI! grin
Oh! It's funny to make fun of your own country's embarrassing history sometimes. wink
back on topic... I think our MK assassins need to look realistic. Cold women with killing talent, not photogenic whore-ish looking fashion models. Im sick of the slutty clothing and huge boobs. Why don't the retard artists in NRS start putting some ass and big packages on the males to get some more media attention? Or better yet a new character who looks like justin fucking bieber so there's more female interest in MK. Im sick of this" sex sells" bull shit.
and I hope to god ed boon himself sees my post, picks his nose, and scratches his head with the same finger while saying DURRRRRR she has a point
JADEdSCORPION
01/26/2011 04:43 PM (UTC)
I think he meant terrible as in not fitting, which I agree with.

B and C are ugly in my opinion though. They look sickly and frail. Adriana Lima is fucking gorgeous though!!! And the real Anukhsunamun was Nefertiti's daughter and looked nothing like that Hollywood crap. C is supposed to be Anukhsunamun. This is what she ACTUALLY looked like.

NOTE: This is Mertiten, but since she was Nefertiti's daughter as well I'd say it's safe to say she didn't look drastically different.

Western media irritates me.

tongue
looktolaluna
01/26/2011 04:50 PM (UTC)
JADEdSCORPION Wrote:
I think he meant terrible as in not fitting, which I agree with.

B and C are ugly in my opinion though. They look sickly and frail. Adriana Lima is fucking gorgeous though!!! And the real Anukhsunamun was Nefertiti's daughter and looked nothing like that Hollywood crap. C is supposed to be Anukhsunamun. This is what she ACTUALLY looked like.

NOTE: This is Mertiten, but since she was Nefertiti's daughter as well I'd say it's safe to say she didn't look drastically different.

Western media irritates me.

tongue

Yeah, because "eastern media" like naked Russain news casts don't exploit women in the least bit right? Plus, western media is why this game and the whole gaming industry exist.

Edit: Japan, would count as westernized media, before you say something about that.
Zmoke
01/26/2011 04:51 PM (UTC)
I'm shocked how pale the Egyptian miss of picture B is. Egyptians are not that pale normally, they're African after all. But I guess it's there like it's in India (Bollywood); the palest citizens become the most famous actors and models these days there. I'm not into botox lips, out of the pictures above I would choose picture A.
noobsmoke_mk
01/26/2011 05:53 PM (UTC)
jadedscorpion how is B ugly. shes the most exotic looking out of the 3 and won miss world or universe a few yrs ago. just because you dont find her attractive doesn't make her ugly.
Icebaby
01/26/2011 06:01 PM (UTC)
looktolaluna Wrote:
First of all, B. Second, all these girls are beautiful (they make millions of dollars just from their looks) anyone who says they're terrible are either jealous or gay. Although, most gay dudes I know love them some runway models and also think they're hot so that just leaves ugly people.

Um... not everyone who thinks they're terrible are gay or jealous.

I'm not either of them because A.) I'm straight and always has been.

B.) I do not care for women who put themselves into so much stress, strict diets, and other strict shit just to look like that. Whether or not this occurs for most models, still, the amount of work to get that beautiful is absurd.

Getting back to the topic, neither of them would be best for Jade. I would gladly appreciate if they updated her Deception face to this game, because I thought she was the most beautifully designed characters for that game.
JADEdSCORPION
01/26/2011 06:07 PM (UTC)
I wasn't referring to Eastern media nor was I referring to the exploitation of women. I was referring to how botched history gets in Hollywood and Western portrayals of historical events if you paid attention to my post. I totally agree with Zmoke about using the "palest" part of a community to represent the whole of it. Egyptians are normally not light like that because as Zmoke said, THEY'RE AFRICAN. I'm also aware that Western media brought us this game, but I don't have to agree with everything that comes from the Western media now do I?

And I think she's ugly, personally. I already gave you the reasons why I said I personally think she is ugly. She looks, and I quote, "frail and not that attractive." It's my opinion, just like yours is that you think she's attractive.
Jaded-Raven
01/26/2011 06:27 PM (UTC)
JADEdSCORPION Wrote:
Jaded-Raven Wrote:

I concur. That was the one I posted in like 2 other threads, you're the best Jaded-Raven! lol Ever since Jade's MKD appearance, I can't imagine her any other way. That was her best look, and I think they should stick with it in future MK games.

And since you did so, neither could I. ^^
It is indeed THE Jade look!
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

01/26/2011 08:40 PM (UTC)
Jade looks fine as is, imo.
Darkhound74
01/26/2011 08:57 PM (UTC)
I love jade the way she is Mk9......she's hot....plain and simple, but her costume is very nice and I like the way they have her designed.

Now enough of these stupid post when people are comparing actual living people its pointless.confused
wdm6789
01/26/2011 09:08 PM (UTC)

I say keep Jade's face the same as it was in MKD, she looked perfect in that game, no need to make a new face for her. Kitana on the other hand, being discussed in the other thread, needs a new face, her face in MKDA and MKA was not as impressive.

Pages: 3
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.