Leaks over night on twitter
posted02/15/2011 06:39 PM (UTC)by
jago18
http://twitter.com/#!/lupinko

check them out so much new info!!
this is also the same guy who leaked mvc3 now hes onto mk!!
spoilers be warned lol
Darkhound74
02/08/2011 02:28 PM (UTC)
Ummmm I read some of the posts but where is this guys proof exactly????confused
Crimson_Pool21
02/08/2011 02:33 PM (UTC)
So This is what he is saying.... MK9 is like MK2/3 Shao Kahn: Has his taunts, big green hammer and upwards diagonal shadow thrust move anti-air earth city is starting to be under the influence of outworld and impending doom, an urban level desert stage with lots of sand blowing in the wind Raiden's alt is black, and has different lightning effects around his body creepy laboratory stage where people get dissected on, (Lin Kuai Lab?) if you press start and down on the d-pad It unlocks Robo-Smoke? Kintaro Returns Kano likes to lick his Knife Sindel's X ray: kicks the opponent straight in the crotch, grabs one of their arms, and breaks the elbow backwards, and throws them Sonya's alt costume: wears a cap, sunglasses and white tank top Kano Returns Sonya's Fatality: does her leg grab move, holds up opponent with legs and rips them into pieces Kabal has his three specials from MK3 Sindel Fatality: she screams in one ear of the opponent, and the other half of the victim's head blows apart fatality practice mode Shang Tsung has a grab where he steals a bit of your soul to replenish his health Pyramid Stage? Sheeva has a fatality where she rips off the opponent's skin, leaving the victim screaming in agony, and then she kicks 'em the krypt returns every character has an alt costume, e.g. old man shang tsung Kabal,Shang Tsung,Noob,Sheeva Return Toasty is Back Quan Chi is Back red ninja chick you see in the coliseum stage is going to be playable
Dragonkeeper1982
02/08/2011 02:35 PM (UTC)
That Sindel Fatality sounds wicked lol; can't wait to see Kintoro's design as well as Sheeva's Skin Rip Return!!!!!!!
JAX007
About Me

02/08/2011 02:37 PM (UTC)
Is that really his twitter account tho?
jago18
02/08/2011 02:44 PM (UTC)
along with sheeva and her fatality

alt sonya and her fatality

sindel with xray and fatality

Kano with his knife licking fun

and the inculsion of skarlett

Kabal with 3 of his old specials

fatality practice mode

Shang tsung has a soul stealing grab

dan fordens toasty is back!

and quan chi
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
02/08/2011 02:45 PM (UTC)
Summary of his claims in LIST form:
=============================

-Kintaro is in and is a boss

-Red woman is playable but has NO NAME YET

-Quan Chi is in

-Dan forden Returns

-Graphics update

-Sheeva in and has her skin rip fatality.

-Kabal in and has all of his MK3 moves.

-Shangs Alternate is an old man

-Krypt is back

-Shang Tsung has his soul steal special move again

-Sindel Fatality: Screma in one ear and the other side of the head explodes.

-Sonyas fatality, splits the opponent up with her legs.

-Sonyas alt: Cap, Sunglasses and a white tanktop

-Kano is still against sonya and jax.

-Sindel xray: crotch kick and snaps an elbow backwards then a throw

-Kano Licks his Knife (id immagine this implies hes in aswell)

-"damn him and his missiles and his hyakuretsu ken, and bicycle copter"-Sektor refference obveously. (OMG classic cyrax fatality to sektor!?)

-"yes, if you press start and down on the d-pad whenever I post, Robo-lupinko is unlocked"-SMoke?

-a "Creepy Laboratory stage" where people are disected." (Casselman loses it, thats CLEARLY a Lin Kuei HQ where the Cyborgs are created)
Also sais a body hanging upside down with the chest open n skin stretched out is there.

-Raiden's Alternate is Black with Different lightning effects around his body.

-Earthrealm City in mid-merging with outworld.

-Classic Music is back (possibly unlocked)

-Johny Cage will fight Goro at some point (or at least hinted by a video link)

-Shao Kahn has taunts, a GREEN hammer and his upwards shadow dash.

Not saying this stuff is true, jsut putting it all here in one list for you guys.

I hope hes right, Id LOSE IT for a Lin Kuei operating room and have been flapping my mouth about that idea since this game was revealed.

-Casselman
jago18
02/08/2011 02:49 PM (UTC)
yes it is
looktolaluna
02/08/2011 02:50 PM (UTC)
I want to believe everything he said so bad. Kabal, Kano, skin rip fatalities.
Crimson_Pool21
02/08/2011 02:51 PM (UTC)
Casselman Wrote:
Summary of his claims in LIST form:

=============================

-Kintaro is in and is a boss

-Red woman is playable but has NO NAME YET

-Quan Chi is in

-Dan forden Returns

-Graphics update

-Sheeva in and has her skin rip fatality.

-Kabal in and has all of his MK3 moves.

-Shangs Alternate is an old man

-Krypt is back

-Shang Tsung has his soul steal special move again

-Sindel Fatality: Screma in one ear and the other side of the head explodes.

-Sonyas fatality, splits the opponent up with her legs.

-Sonyas alt: Cap, Sunglasses and a white tanktop

-Kano is still against sonya and jax.

-Sindel xray: crotch kick and snaps an elbow backwards then a throw

-Kano Licks his Knife (id immagine this implies hes in aswell)

-"damn him and his missiles and his hyakuretsu ken, and bicycle copter"-Sektor refference obveously. (OMG classic cyrax fatality to sektor!?)

-"yes, if you press start and down on the d-pad whenever I post, Robo-lupinko is unlocked"-SMoke?

-a "Creepy Laboratory stage" where people are disected." (Casselman loses it, thats CLEARLY a Lin Kuei HQ where the Cyborgs are created)
Also sais a body hanging upside down with the chest open n skin stretched out is there.

-Raiden's Alternate is Black with Different lightning effects around his body.

-Earthrealm City in mid-merging with outworld.

-Classic Music is back (possibly unlocked)

-Johny Cage will fight Goro at some point (or at least hinted by a video link)

-Shao Kahn has taunts, a GREEN hammer and his upwards shadow dash.

Not saying this stuff is true, jsut putting it all here in one list for you guys.

I hope hes right, Id LOSE IT for a Lin Kuei operating room and have been flapping my mouth about that idea since this game was revealed.

-Casselman

damn it, Casselman i wanted the honors of being the one to post it lol at least yours is it point form though tongue
Trini_Bwoi
02/08/2011 02:52 PM (UTC)
Whoa hope this is true.

Why does he type the first letter second and the second letter first of important words confused
looktolaluna
02/08/2011 02:55 PM (UTC)
Trini_Bwoi Wrote:
Whoa hope this is true.

Why does he type the first letter second and the second letter first of important words confused

I think to avoid lawsuit maybe? If his shit is taken down like they did for MVC3 I guess that will confirm it.
Tekunin_General
About Me

02/08/2011 02:58 PM (UTC)
Crimson_Pool21 Wrote:
damn it, Casselman i wanted the honors of being the one to post it lol at least yours is it point form though tongue

Its ok my friend, were all here doing our jobs.
yautjared
About Me

Skarlet : Kunoichi warrior, Kodachi master, Kunai expert.

02/08/2011 03:00 PM (UTC)
Sounds fucking great some of these stuff this guy said, if some of them are in fact, for real ..... The Lin Kuei Autopsy Room stage and Sindel's X-Ray sounds pretty cool

Sheeva if confirmed = Nice grin
queve
02/08/2011 03:05 PM (UTC)
Oh my God I better stop reading now or I'll be super spoiled!!!

Everything sounds fantastic!

Sonya's alt is probably a wet dream come true. It kind of hints at her MK4 costume. She's going to look so badass.

If all of this is true: awesome!

Sheeva's and Sindel's Fatalities sound incredible and Kano's knife lick superb.

I. Can't. Wait.
queve
02/08/2011 03:07 PM (UTC)
Oh!

JOHNNY CAGE VS GORO IS FREAKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!

This rivalry has been hinted at since MK4, so, yes, I am a super happy fan. It's one of the best things of the movies and could work really well in the storyline.

I hope this moment is a perfect and better homage to the films.
looktolaluna
02/08/2011 03:08 PM (UTC)
"just to mention, whatever that was previous mentioned, due to UE3 graphics update, now looks reaaaaaally good"

This doesn't mean that the graphics are changing from what we've seen right? They have been using Unreal Engine 3 all along haven't they?
Hyabusha
02/08/2011 03:09 PM (UTC)
Amazing news to wake up to!! furiousgrinfurious
Tekunin_General
About Me

02/08/2011 03:12 PM (UTC)
looktolaluna Wrote:
"just to mention, whatever that was previous mentioned, due to UE3 graphics update, now looks reaaaaaally good"

This doesn't mean that the graphics are changing from what we've seen right? They have been using Unreal Engine 3 all along haven't they?

he referred to a UE3 update. Id immagine its that jump that we saw at one point around halfway through MKast part 2. I think its still what weve been seeing lately.

MIleena's latest fatality trailer and the MKast featuring the tutorial mode are good showings of better usage of the models, especially with light and colours.
Osu16Bit
02/08/2011 03:15 PM (UTC)
I believe all of his MVC3 leaks were true. This is the real deal folks.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
02/08/2011 03:17 PM (UTC)
If this is indeed Lupinko's twitter (and I'm 99.99% sure it is), then it's all solid. Congrats to Sheeva fans.

Would have liked some Smoke info, though. sad
Registheman
02/08/2011 03:17 PM (UTC)
well he was right about everything he said about Marvel Vs Capcom 3 with the exception of Megaman.So I will hold what he said but won't put my faith in though.
Tekunin_General
About Me

02/08/2011 03:21 PM (UTC)
TemperaryUserName Wrote:
If this is indeed Lupinko's twitter (and I'm 99.99% sure it is), then it's all solid. Congrats to Sheeva fans.

Would have liked some Smoke info, though. sad

Im pretty sure that one point is direct hinting At Cyborg smoke

If this guy is solid, then we have nothign to worry about.
looktolaluna
02/08/2011 03:25 PM (UTC)
Another indicator of authenticity is if someone makes a post about this on TRMK and Pat takes it down. Those guys are clueless overthere right now. Pat is always looking out for Boon so he'll likely take anthing down having to do with this.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
02/08/2011 03:27 PM (UTC)
Casselman Wrote:
Im pretty sure that one point is direct hinting At Cyborg smoke

If this guy is solid, then we have nothing to worry about.

That's not really Lupinko's style, though. He's usually really direct when it comes to info. I'm guessing that was just a joke to the old-school MKers.

Plus, the news Sheeva is in vindicates that DLC poll. I strongly doubt we'll be seeing Cyber-Smoke. And honestly, that's okay. I really only wanted him for story-purposes anyway.

Pages: 13
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.