noobsmoke_mk
Red Sonja
Own comic book series and films.
Weapons: Sword
Fighting Styles: Chudan-no-kamae
Personality: Fiery, berserker strength when in rage, competitive
Signature look: Chain-mail bikini
Intro: 'Let's get this damn thing over with'
Friendship?: Transforms into a Mermaid then blows love-dust in her opponent's face
I'd like Lady in Red to be different by wearing a chain-mail outfit. Lady in Red is the only female ninja with a different coloured hair. It'd be nice if she had a magic sword. Kind of like Wonder Woman's Magic Lasso. The Magic Sword gathers energy depending on her rage. So some of her sword moves could be basic while others are more deep and enhanced because her rage level has just gone up.

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
02/20/2011 12:50 AM (UTC)
It's a genius design because parts of her body are obscured per the minimum requirements of social sensitivity. Also, her hair is red. Tremendous!

Yeah.
Disco_Diva
02/20/2011 12:53 AM (UTC)
Needs more red. :P
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
02/20/2011 12:54 AM (UTC)
Disco_Diva Wrote:
Needs more red. :P

Maybe the chainmal bikini thing could be red?
Tremendous!

Yeah.
Ninja_Mime
02/20/2011 12:55 AM (UTC)
I think you should stop making threads for the sake of making threads.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
02/20/2011 12:59 AM (UTC)
I don't know all the answers, but I do know the answer is never "Red Sonya."
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/20/2011 01:00 AM (UTC)
TemperaryUserName Wrote:

MK4 was pretty sweet, bro.
AcidSpitter93
02/20/2011 01:11 AM (UTC)
Ninja_Mime Wrote:
yoshimika
02/20/2011 01:12 AM (UTC)
5 is enough no more ladies
daryui
About Me
02/20/2011 01:13 AM (UTC)
I remember when you were on Midway making threads about making characters have stuff from comic books.

Remember 'Smoke should have a mask like Deadpool's'?

FAIL..
-----------
I remember learning that MKvsDC was your first MK game..

I'm only 14(gonna be 15 on Tuesday) and I have alot more MK experience than that.

Not important, but says a lot.

So your idea..yeah NO.

TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
02/20/2011 01:17 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
TemperaryUserName Wrote:

MK4 was pretty sweet, bro.

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out the reference. Red Sonya was great, but what about Sub-Zero?

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/20/2011 01:22 AM (UTC)
TemperaryUserName Wrote:
It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out the reference. Red Sonya was great, but what about Sub-Zero?

SUB-ZERO ENTRANCE

I'm pretty sure the MK team based Lucifer on the MKO user Mick-Lucifer.

I'm pretty sure in the new live-action series, Raiden sings opera and drives a buggy covered in lights. Pretty bad ass, tbqh.

daryui Wrote:
I remember when you were on Midway making threads about making characters have stuff from comic books.

Remember 'Smoke should have a mask like Deadpool's'?

Well......... Noob looks like Taskmaster, so it kinda makes sense, bro.
daryui
About Me
02/20/2011 01:26 AM (UTC)
I don't want Smoke's entire head covered up with a mask like that.

Wowsers! I never noticed the Taskmaster thing.

Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
Well......... Noob looks like Taskmaster, so it kinda makes sense, bro.
Thibideau
02/20/2011 01:32 AM (UTC)
I really like this concept because it's not sexist at all.
Bezou
About Me
02/20/2011 01:34 AM (UTC)
Thibideau Wrote:
I really like this concept because it's not sexy at all.

Fixed.

Don't make me get out my 7 bazillion Skarlet concepts.
noobsmoke_mk
02/20/2011 01:34 AM (UTC)
daryou Whatever makes you happy kiddo. I remember the first pic of Skarlett, where everyone thought she looked plain, simple and boring. I find a nice design that fits her and you say no for whatever reason. Also NRS is using some concepts from comics e.g. Noob Saibot's look, which is strikingly similar to Batman Phantasm. LOL right now Skarlett has nothing on Red Sonja
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/20/2011 01:46 AM (UTC)

I think this design would be PERFECT because it is Lene Nystrom from the Scandanavian eurodance sensation, Aqua. Also, she is wearing red. In conclusion, I'm sure you would agree, this is the best design for Skarlett, it is tremendous! Also and the background is indicative of a Skarlett/Mileena feud.

Yeah.
Disco_Diva
02/20/2011 01:48 AM (UTC)
^I like her 90's Rachel-esque hair.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/20/2011 01:49 AM (UTC)
Disco_Diva Wrote:
^I like her 90's Rachel-esque hair.

Disco_Diva, your ban will be lifted when you stop insulting me and fashion.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
02/20/2011 01:52 AM (UTC)
Ninja_Mime Wrote:

Agreed, you would think he'd listen to multiple users telling him this, few of them go far.

you shouldnt create a thread for every little idea you have. Let it simmer for a bit first and then decide whether or not its worth it.
daryui
About Me
02/20/2011 01:53 AM (UTC)
noobsmoke_mk Wrote:
daryou Whatever makes you happy kiddo. I remember the first pic of Skarlett, where everyone thought she looked plain, simple and boring. I find a nice design that fits her and you say no for whatever reason. Also NRS is using some concepts from comics e.g. Noob Saibot's look, which is strikingly similar to Batman Phantasm. LOL right now Skarlett has nothing on Red Sonja

Background characters are not high poly models. Compare Kitana in the background to the one that's fighting. We have to wait until we see her in action for a better judgement.

Not really. That's all a coincidence. Noob Saibot has had a hood in MK4, and was going to have one in MKD. His mask is a misture of Sub-Zero's and his from MKD.

Skarlett's in the game. That's something.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

02/20/2011 01:58 AM (UTC)
Casselman Wrote:
you shouldnt create a thread for every little idea you have. Let it simmer for a bit first and then decide whether or not its worth it.

Yeah! That's what Twitter is for! Right, Casselman?
Wait just a second...! No it's not!

Scarlet Witch is a comic book character with "scarlet" in her name.
Like the others, she also looks like a novelty prostitute. So, maybe she should be considered in this discussion, too?
noobsmoke_mk
02/20/2011 02:02 AM (UTC)
Sure. But I remember the first time Skarlett was revealed, ppl thought her look was boring. And she may be a background character but 'Lupinko leaks' says 'she will be playable but has no name yet'. His been right about Kano licking his knife and Night/Day stages. So I'm taking it that his right about Skarlett because he was spot-on with MvC3 leaks. All I'm saying is Red Sonja costume is fitting for Skarlett with some changes here and there.
Mobster_For_SATAN
02/20/2011 02:08 AM (UTC)
Daniel Luvisi makes the best women concepts.
daryui
About Me
02/20/2011 02:13 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
Casselman Wrote:

Yeah! That's what Twitter is for! Right, Casselman?
Wait just a second...! No it's not!

Scarlet Witch is a comic book character with "scarlet" in her name.
Like the others, she also looks like a novelty prostitute. So, maybe she should be considered in this discussion, too?

She has the UMK3 styled lace. That's a start!
Pages: 8
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.