Cyrax and Sektor information (SPOILERS)!!!!
posted03/10/2011 05:59 PM (UTC)by
Rubex75
I don't know if many people know this but in the story mode you play as HUMAN Cyrarx, and HUMAN Sektor is also featured (not sure if he is possible, I don't thinks so). I would like to your thoughts and ideas on this. If this has already been mentioned then I apologise and would like this thread to be closed.
KiShiDo
03/10/2011 05:30 PM (UTC)
You play AGAINST them. I bet they are using some fighting abilites from the others like StuntMan and co
RazorsEdge701
03/10/2011 05:32 PM (UTC)
No, there's a whole Cyrax chapter where you play as him and it's BEFORE the automation.
KiShiDo
03/10/2011 05:36 PM (UTC)
Awesome!

So they probably will have a human looking alt. I doubt they will have their owm moveset.
Bezou
About Me
03/10/2011 05:37 PM (UTC)
Human Cyrax will probably just "throw" a net and "conjure" bombs.

I wonder if he has that exploding teleport, 'cos that could get weird.
Remonster
03/10/2011 05:48 PM (UTC)
Bezou Wrote:

I think you mean amazing. It'd be awesome if he uses his exploding teleport, but comes back as just a pile of bloody limbs and gore.
Zmoke
03/10/2011 05:49 PM (UTC)
Bezou Wrote:

I would see Human Cyrax in black and yellow Lin Kuei garments with the ability to use spider techniques such as removing limbs (teleport), throwing a net and throwing web balls that explode (so does Spider-Man I recall).
RockHardMilkGun
03/10/2011 05:50 PM (UTC)
Remonster Wrote:
Bezou Wrote:

I think you mean amazing. It'd be awesome if he uses his exploding teleport, but comes back as just a pile of bloody limbs and gore.

Round 1...

FIGHT!!!

Cyrax: *explodes into ninja-paste*

Cage:...

Errrrrr...

FATALITY!
cpleck
03/10/2011 05:53 PM (UTC)
Cyrax is one of my 3 favorite characters! Hearing about this has me smiling from ear to ear! I really wonder what he'll play like as a human.
KiShiDo
03/10/2011 05:58 PM (UTC)
Same as Robo version or he will get for this 2 matches a style from the others. For sure not a completely new one
cpleck
03/10/2011 05:59 PM (UTC)
Cyrax is one of my 3 favorite characters! Hearing about this has me smiling from ear to ear! I really wonder what he'll play like as a human.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.