Fan made MK Cybers (*Updated with Cyber Baraka)
posted05/02/2014 01:00 AM (UTC)by
HoodedGansta
About Me

I was bored and just slapped some ish together lol.
BawlsMahoney
03/28/2011 09:13 PM (UTC)
Looks good
CitizenKano
03/28/2011 09:25 PM (UTC)
Looks pretty good. I prefer it to Human Smoke.
KingofKings97
03/28/2011 09:25 PM (UTC)
Damn. Haha. For just swapping stuff around it actually looks....incredible! Great job! :)
RazorsEdge701
03/28/2011 09:27 PM (UTC)
Impressive work. Definitely wish that was in the game/hope he looks something like that if he comes out for DLC.
KeenanBoots
03/28/2011 09:31 PM (UTC)
Excellent!
Shadaloo
About Me
MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
03/28/2011 09:38 PM (UTC)
*Faints*
Milaana
03/28/2011 09:40 PM (UTC)
Not nearly as cool and good as Silvie-smoke, the best male character in MK9.
T-rex
About Me

03/28/2011 09:41 PM (UTC)
Spiffy. :3
AcidSpitter93
03/28/2011 09:41 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:

There is so much hypocrisy in that statement I don't even know where to begin. Great job on the Cyborg Smoke though man
Kyzon
About Me

Skype: Kyzonxin 3DS: 3866-8042-6393 ha ha ha haaaaaa jack my swaggggggggggg

03/28/2011 09:43 PM (UTC)
HoodedGansta Wrote:
I was bored and just slapped some ish together lol.

Pretty hot :)
Milaana
03/28/2011 09:54 PM (UTC)
AcidSpitter93 Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

There is so much hypocrisy in that statement I don't even know where to begin. Great job on the Cyborg Smoke though man

You can begin by shutting up and let me have my opinion without bitching about it the entire time, you want to re-create a troll, be my guest, it won't work.
AcidSpitter93
03/28/2011 10:01 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:
AcidSpitter93 Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

You can begin by shutting up and let me have my opinion without bitching about it the entire time, you want to re-create a troll, be my guest, it won't work.

Hey chill. Just pointing out the fact that for the longest time all you did was enter Smoke threads(or any thread for that matter) and bitch about him and his fans. The same way with Noob. Then the second anything got released on them now you love them. You are, by definition, a bandwagon. Just sayin
Icebaby
03/28/2011 10:08 PM (UTC)
AcidSpitter93 Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:
AcidSpitter93 Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

Hey chill. Just pointing out the fact that for the longest time all you did was enter Smoke threads(or any thread for that matter) and bitch about him and his fans. The same way with Noob. Then the second anything got released on them now you love them. You are, by definition, a bandwagon. Just sayin

It's best advise to leave the troll alone. Let the hypocrisy happen.

All and all, I really like this picture. The only thing that bugs me, is the face. I'm not sure if it's just due to the amount of detail the metal has, but it looks crooked to me. But yet again, I passed out today due to the condition I suffer from and my vision is very blurred. So, it might just be that.

(Think I'm lying, wait until the end of April-early May to expect a documentary coming from me that I will try to release out on Youtube. That or look up SYNCOPE...)
Halfrican
03/28/2011 10:21 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion and all, but damn that was rude. We aren't talking about an alt costume, or a design made by NRS. We're talking about fan art that someone invested time and effort into. If you don't have anything nice to say, for the love of god, just go away.

Impressive work. Let's hope what the team comes up with is half as good.
KeenanBoots
03/28/2011 10:29 PM (UTC)
You inspired me to make hooded human Smoke. Its not as good as yours though

Milaana
03/28/2011 10:30 PM (UTC)
You know what I was willing to put this sentence underneath my reply: But the recoloring is impressive.

I did not do this because I wanted to test the reactions, and of course 2 of the 4 people that I knew were going to bitch and troll about it did react to my opinion. I see 100.000 people complain about artwork in other threads and NOBODY cared about that, but because Mileena with two AA's is saying it the hell is open again, you just want to re-create a troll, the only one who has a right to defend his artwork to me is the artist himself, and he doesn't need to really, cuz I like the artwork itself, but I prefer hairy-smoke.
Jaded-Raven
03/28/2011 10:31 PM (UTC)
KeenanBoots Wrote:
You inspired me to make hooded Human smoke. Its not as good as yours though

And now he looks just like all the other palette swaps... No, I prefer the white flowing hair.

Milaana Wrote:
AcidSpitter93 Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

In one thread you tell people to shut up about having their own opinions about Smoke, and now you say that you are allowed to have your opinion. That's called hypocrisy. And I advice you to stop that.

You were being mature just yesterday... What happened?
Sindra
About Me
03/28/2011 10:31 PM (UTC)
Nicely done, Gangsta. I'm liking it much more than his current human incarnation in the game. Good on you. Looks like it must have taken a bit of time.
Milaana
03/28/2011 10:32 PM (UTC)
KeenanBoots Wrote:

Again impressive job with photoshop? But without the hair the magic is gone... at least it is for me.
x1NF3RN0x
About Me

Frank West in Mortal Kombat? I wish! :)

03/28/2011 10:34 PM (UTC)
KeenanBoots Wrote:

Mind if I use that as my avatar? I really like it.
KeenanBoots
03/28/2011 10:34 PM (UTC)
x1NF3RN0x Wrote:
KeenanBoots Wrote:

Be my guest, glad you like it.grin
MKfan99
About Me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

03/28/2011 10:38 PM (UTC)
VERY NICE JOB! Human Smoke is my favorite, however, I would prefer your Cyber-Smoke over the Human Smoke in this game :)
Halfrican
03/28/2011 10:39 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:
KeenanBoots Wrote:

Again impressive job with photoshop? But without the hair the magic is gone... at least it is for me.

Actually, for once, we agree. At least with the hood, the costume as a whole seems a bit more lack-luster. Great work though, I was waiting for someone to do this. Perhaps if someone could cook something up that emulates his MKSM hood with the crown thing? Maybe that might look a bit cooler? As is, subby's hood makes it look kind of bland.
For the record Milaana, I didn't shit on your opinion at all. I just pointed out that you stated it in an unnecessarily rude way. @Jaded-Raven- Not really sure what you mean. Last time I checked, there weren't any palette swaps in this game...
x1NF3RN0x
About Me

Frank West in Mortal Kombat? I wish! :)

03/28/2011 10:39 PM (UTC)
KeenanBoots Wrote:
x1NF3RN0x Wrote:
KeenanBoots Wrote:

Be my guest, glad you like it.grin

Yes! Thank You!gringrin
Pages: 11
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.