Frost as Ice Phoenix!!
posted04/02/2011 05:27 PM (UTC)by
Scarletftw
Add an Ice Phoenix Tattoo. Keep frozen hair. She can play like Jean Grey (Phoenix from Marvel but instead of Fire, Frost uses Ice). Also I wanna see a Frost & Scarlet rivalry

Frost is the most requested female for DLC on TMK
glenn3e
03/31/2011 05:02 PM (UTC)
I just want her in...
Milaana
03/31/2011 05:02 PM (UTC)
How can that boring female ice-user have higher scores than Tanya? That ugly b*tch! I hate her forever! :p
Disco_Diva
03/31/2011 05:04 PM (UTC)
Really? Frost? She's one of the dullest characters ever.
drpvfx
About Me

03/31/2011 05:05 PM (UTC)
Phoenix is an entity of god-like power.
Frost would need a *significant* upgrade to even be close to the same league as Phoenix. wink
Wulfgart
About Me

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

I hope Frost will be DLC at some point. I really liked her in the old iterations.
Milaana
Her powers you can find in Sub-Zero and Cyber Zero and her hair is now from Smoke, so there is no use in this b*tch anymore.

Bye Frost! Even your name is dull! :D
Nazred
03/31/2011 05:06 PM (UTC)
i really dont like frost
she does not seserve phoenix power
Icebaby
03/31/2011 05:06 PM (UTC)
One of the greatest characters to come into Deadly Alliance. Loves how she was kinda talked about being in the second game, but... Honestly I would like to see this character return.

Fuck everyone saying she's a clone of Sub-Zero... She has similar moves, was taught by Sub-Zero... get over it.
Kyzon
About Me

Skype: Kyzonxin 3DS: 3866-8042-6393 ha ha ha haaaaaa jack my swaggggggggggg

03/31/2011 05:07 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:
How can that boring female ice-user have higher scores than Tanya? That ugly b*tch! I hate her forever! :p

Until she's shown again most likely. Then you'll probably 180 on her like with smoke and noob.

Honestly I'd love to see her in the game but having so many cryomancers is a bit overkill. As awesome as i think she is, I'd rather keep it to the subby bros for now
Scarletftw
03/31/2011 05:08 PM (UTC)
What if Frost got hold of the medallion and became an Ice Phoenix? And Cyber-Zero needs to get that medallion so he can return to his human form for MK10? And how do I add links? I wanna add links on my sigs on all my ideas ;)
Diary
03/31/2011 05:08 PM (UTC)
I see Rain's kicking ass on that chart,as it should be.
Milaana
03/31/2011 05:09 PM (UTC)
Kyzon Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

Until she's shown again most likely. Then you'll probably 180 on her like with smoke and noob.

Honestly I'd love to see her in the game but having so many cryomancers is a bit overkill. As awesome as i think she is, I'd rather keep it to the subby bros for now

Can't you see I was using a :P ???

Damn I don't care if she's DLC one day, I just won't download it if she looks the same as before, if they did the NOOB and SMOKE thing on her I probably will.
Disco_Diva
03/31/2011 05:10 PM (UTC)
Scarletftw Wrote:
What if Frost got hold of the medallion and became an Ice Phoenix? And Cyber-Zero needs to get that medallion so he can return to his human form for MK10?

How about no. Besides, once she got a hold of the Dragon medallion her ass got frozen solid...aka where her story should have ended.
Icebaby
03/31/2011 05:14 PM (UTC)
Scarletftw Wrote:
What if Frost got hold of the medallion and became an Ice Phoenix? And Cyber-Zero needs to get that medallion so he can return to his human form for MK10?

And how do I add links? I wanna add links on my sigs on all my ideas ;)

If Frost can handle the power Sub-Zero's medallion... Grandmaster's medallion, then she can be one heck of a powerful character. But if she cannot maintain that power, she cannot do anything but succumb in an ice coma.

I hope that if this character should ever see light again in this series, that they do not make her some greedy, delusional freak. When she came back in Deception, that repeated ending was just horrible. They could have at least given her something different for a change.

Luckily though, everyone is bound to change at some point.
Siroj
About Me

03/31/2011 05:16 PM (UTC)
It would be a lie if I said that I didn't want to see her in this game. tongue

John Vogel himself said that Frost was one of the most popular characters from Deadly Alliance.

I've been giving this some thought. Nobody knows how old Frost is in DA. I'm not sure how many years have passed since MK3, but I'm guessing around 7 years or something? Frost can still fit in the timeline if they portray her as a young woman who's somewhere around 20 years old.

So yeah, I'd like to see her in. She's my most favorite MK character of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Spider804
03/31/2011 05:17 PM (UTC)
@Siroj: John Vogel is the head MK writer, Mike Vogel is an actor who just has the same last name. XD.
Milaana
Icebaby Wrote:
Scarletftw Wrote:

And how do I add links? I wanna add links on my sigs on all my ideas ;)

If Frost can handle the power Sub-Zero's medallion... Grandmaster's medallion, then she can be one heck of a powerful character. But if she cannot maintain that power, she cannot do anything but succumb in an ice coma.

I hope that if this character should ever see light again in this series, that they do not make her some greedy, delusional freak. When she came back in Deception, that repeated ending was just horrible. They could have at least given her something different for a change.

Luckily though, everyone is bound to change at some point.

Yes create a goodguy out of her all of a sudden...

The story served her well, having two good ice-users is even more stupid than before. Frost works best being evil/nasty like she was before. Sub-Zero is already good, no need for two lovebirds who want to save the world togheter with their ice-powers.
Aquarius_D
Scarletftw Wrote:

Frost is the most requested female for DLC on TMK

Yeah baby! Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Good to see the love for Frost is out there. Come on NRS make it happen phoenix power or notsmile

I want my Frost DLC pls
Kyzon
About Me

Skype: Kyzonxin 3DS: 3866-8042-6393 ha ha ha haaaaaa jack my swaggggggggggg

03/31/2011 05:19 PM (UTC)
Milaana Wrote:
Kyzon Wrote:
Milaana Wrote:

Can't you see I was using a :P ???

Damn I don't care if she's DLC one day, I just won't download it if she looks the same as before, if they did the NOOB and SMOKE thing on her I probably will.

*wishes jokes could translate better over text*

do you mean tag team on her? Or a complete overhaul of her look? I'd love an overhaul for her, and some new ice abilities. Some that doesnt rely on freezing your opponents
Siroj
About Me

03/31/2011 05:20 PM (UTC)
Spider804 Wrote:
@Siroj: John Vogel is the head MK writer, Mike Vogel is an actor who just has the same last name. XD.

Damnit, now I have to edit my post. tongue
Thanks for the heads up though. wink
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
03/31/2011 05:21 PM (UTC)
Scarletftw Wrote:
Add an Ice Phoenix Tattoo. Keep frozen hair. She can play like Jean Grey (Phoenix from Marvel but instead of Fire, Frost uses Ice)

Sounds a lot like you want Jean Grey in Mortal Kombat. Not Frost.
Milaana
03/31/2011 05:21 PM (UTC)
@KYZON (ow that name makes me .....) Well I thought nobody could ever make me like Smoke and see where they took me now...

The same could go with Frost, as off now I don't care for her, I never really liked her, I only liked her hair and attitude, but for the rest she never was my favorite character.

I really don't know how they can change her to make me like her, but again, everything is possible.
Spider804
03/31/2011 05:24 PM (UTC)
Siroj Wrote:
Spider804 Wrote:

Damnit, now I have to edit my post. tongue
Thanks for the heads up though. wink

No problem, just paying it forward. tongue smile
PsycloneM
03/31/2011 05:24 PM (UTC)
I find it interesting that different online communities generally have a wide array of taste when it comes to their choices for DLC. Sareena and Tanya are the top requested females in this community.

Would you happen to have the link to the TMK thread with this chart? I just wanted to see what the criteria are for placing votes.

The title of the chart made me smile, "The Mortal Mombat". I can see how that could have happened.
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.