HEY I GOT IT! PLAYING MK 9
posted03/31/2011 09:02 PM (UTC)by
cyrax66
Yeah you all might think this would be another of my amazing joke topics! AHAHA WELL Lemme tell you now, IM PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT NOW, its released early here, its amazing but it has nothing like those things you people said too be exclusive, except for King of the hill mode.

I have all the characters unlocked, and there is one character that is exclusive @ the start for Xbox360 user (as myself) and that character is Tremor, i still didnt find a way to unlock him, though it shows his name, and his picture when you highlight him, hes @ the Scorpions place, and then hold left bumper and you press left on the D-pad.

I have completed the game with, Kabal, Scorpion, Johhny Cage, NoobSaibot, Smoke (which is seriously an amazing character) Sindel, Stryker, Ermac, Reptile, ShangTsung, Cyrax, and Baraka!

It is indeed no FMV's which i think is disapionting :( though in deception character endings was only 2 screens, this one has like moving ones, like the Vignette ones, really nice i must say.

Also i dont remember how many times i completed the game, when i unlocked Goro, i can choose him, and play as him, though i haven't seen Kintaro.

SUPER SPOILER * !

fought ShangTsung as Stryker once, i lost and when it said Finish him, you will hear ShangTsung say "Brutality?, is that what you wish for?" He transforms into Motora ( ALA MK 2 A button hold Fatality ) and Kick you into two pieces, the characters toso is still alive, he than jumps and crushes his head (VERY GORY) Also when a fatality is performed, blood will keep squirting its awesome!

I think it is also some sort of archievement, for that last fatality, but i dont know how to do it yet, and FOR ALL YOU DISBELIEVERS, ShangTsung = 2 characters in 1, his Old form costume, lets him perform (more power)slower moves, his young form, lets him peform (Less power) Combo moves, with also 1 fireskull from floor, up till 4 .

Also Babalities? i havent seen one yet, though when i played against Noob with Ermac, on Hell's Fury (which is the Hell level) Noob performed a Mercy move on me, it looks EXACT the same as in Mk 3, though nothing happend because i let him finish me, but he just uppercut me.

Lucky you guys, i have bought a cam today anyway, for my Fitness project, so i will start Recording tomorrow, im going to blow you disabled chipmunks right out of your chairs, and you can all thank me later!

Any requests? i can tell you everything i guess, though i will film some good material tomorrow.

Im still here surfing the site, for questions for another 30 minutes, sorry cant wait longer hehe
Disco_Diva
03/31/2011 08:36 PM (UTC)
Pics or it didn't happen.
Rockchalk5477
03/31/2011 08:36 PM (UTC)
I request honesty, and some hard evidence....right now.

P.S. I don't believe you at all.
Diary
03/31/2011 08:37 PM (UTC)
Die.
ReptileFinally
03/31/2011 08:37 PM (UTC)
Lmao. Your funny kid.

Gameplay video or pics.
ello195
03/31/2011 08:38 PM (UTC)
1ST OF APRIL IS HERE SOON
PREPARE MORTALS OR DIE!
KingofKings97
Proof or it didn't happen.
Jaded-Raven
XD

This is so fake. Those who believe in this are so naive.
ZeeDoctor
03/31/2011 08:39 PM (UTC)
*Obligatory post about not believing this guy*
jagro
About Me

that had better all be true. you really dont need to record anything or anything fancy like that though. a couple of camera phone screenshots would do fine to prove you're telling the truth. ...not that i for one second believe that you are sad
Icebaby
You basically explained everything that we've known for months.

You have yet shown us a picture of the game that you "claim" you're playing right now.

Since every single thread you have made has been nothing but an utter joke, it's safe to assume you are joking and becoming, once again, the site's next new troll. So... I am still questioning how no one has banned you yet with the asinine comments you've made towards a lot of the users here as well as the countless of useless shit you keep posting.
CitizenKano
03/31/2011 08:40 PM (UTC)
No one likes you. Go home and die.
Jaded-Raven
03/31/2011 08:40 PM (UTC)
This is noobsmoke all over again.
ReptileFinally
03/31/2011 08:42 PM (UTC)
Somebody give this kid attention so he can get off our site.

Gameplay videos or pics today. If he doesn't then I request a mod to ban him for eternity
SaurienDeity
False
cyrax66
Icebaby Wrote:
You basically explained everything that we've known for months.

You have yet shown us a picture of the game that you "claim" you're playing right now.

Since every single thread you have made has been nothing but an utter joke, it's safe to assume you are joking and becoming, once again, the site's next new troll. So... I am still questioning how no one has banned you yet with the asinine comments you've made towards a lot of the users here as well as the countless of useless shit you keep posting.

PLease tranny leave my topic, and go troll somewhere else k? go eat your cornflakes and T-bone steak and go throw your Emo comments towards your girlfriend.

I really dont give 1 poop, you know what, i'll friggin start filming RIGHT NOW, because no one believes me anyway, its unbelievable, how jealous you guys are, and BTW DeadPool music did actually change, its better now if you ask me.

Oke what do you guys want me to record, because there is no questions only so called FACTS from others, well im waiting then ?
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

You are a fucking troll and you should be banned.
KlTANA
About Me

03/31/2011 08:43 PM (UTC)
Love your new sig Raven. Thought you guys would of let this one get buried.
Darkhound74
03/31/2011 08:44 PM (UTC)
Failtrocity
ello195
03/31/2011 08:44 PM (UTC)
Guys don't be so hard on the kid. He just wants to enjoy April fool jokes
cyrax66 Wrote:
Yeah you all might think this would be another of my amazing joke topics! AHAHA WELL Lemme tell you now, IM PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT NOW, its released early here, its amazing but it has nothing like those things you people said too be exclusive, except for King of the hill mode.

I have all the characters unlocked, and there is one character that is exclusive @ the start for Xbox360 user (as myself) and that character is Tremor, i still didnt find a way to unlock him, though it shows his name, and his picture when you highlight him, hes @ the Scorpions place, and then hold left bumper and you press left on the D-pad.

I have completed the game with, Kabal, Scorpion, Johhny Cage, NoobSaibot, Smoke (which is seriously an amazing character) Sindel, Stryker, Ermac, Reptile, ShangTsung, Cyrax, and Baraka!

It is indeed no FMV's which i think is disapionting :( though in deception character endings was only 2 screens, this one has like moving ones, like the Vignette ones, really nice i must say.

Also i dont remember how many times i completed the game, when i unlocked Goro, i can choose him, and play as him, though i haven't seen Kintaro.

SUPER SPOILER * !

fought ShangTsung as Stryker once, i lost and when it said Finish him, you will hear ShangTsung say "Brutality?, is that what you wish for?" He transforms into Motora ( ALA MK 2 A button hold Fatality ) and Kick you into two pieces, the characters toso is still alive, he than jumps and crushes his head (VERY GORY) Also when a fatality is performed, blood will keep squirting its awesome!

I think it is also some sort of archievement, for that last fatality, but i dont know how to do it yet, and FOR ALL YOU DISBELIEVERS, ShangTsung = 2 characters in 1, his Old form costume, lets him perform (more power)slower moves, his young form, lets him peform (Less power) Combo moves, with also 1 fireskull from floor, up till 4 .

Also Babalities? i havent seen one yet, though when i played against Noob with Ermac, on Hell's Fury (which is the Hell level) Noob performed a Mercy move on me, it looks EXACT the same as in Mk 3, though nothing happend because i let him finish me, but he just uppercut me.

Lucky you guys, i have bought a cam today anyway, for my Fitness project, so i will start Recording tomorrow, im going to blow you disabled chipmunks right out of your chairs, and you can all thank me later!

Any requests? i can tell you everything i guess, though i will film some good material tomorrow.

Im still here surfing the site, for questions for another 30 minutes, sorry cant wait longer hehe

and so... it begins....
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

03/31/2011 08:45 PM (UTC)
Good for you hun.
cyrax66
OMFG please, i understand that you think im a troll, but i asked you all a serious question, what would you like to see ??? no requests? the only thing im filming right now, is the Title screen wow thats good!
TortureLegend
About Me
XBLGT: Canvas of Souls
Well either way you suck, lol.

You suck if you have it, because none of the rest of us do.

You suck if you don't, and wrote up all of that B.S. for nothing.

Lose/Lose

AND, what the rest said, video asap or banned.
KombatKhief

TROLLTALITY
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.