About Me

05/02/2011 05:10 PM (UTC)
breakingdishesz Wrote:
Kitana
Jade
Reptile
Ermac
Mileena

kung lao's is pretty bland, kitana/jade/sindel all look almost exactly the same in their alts as they do in their primaries, so they're just a waste of time.

disagree with you on ermac and reptile's, which imo are both really cool. mileena's is a definite improvement on her hideous primary.
KiShiDo
05/02/2011 05:12 PM (UTC)
Reptile is awesome
Kill3rInstinct
05/02/2011 05:12 PM (UTC)
Kitana. Atrocious thing I've ever seen. How the heck did they demolish her wardrobe so badly? Her primary is okay but I wish she'd cover her belly up.
garetjaxusmc
05/02/2011 05:13 PM (UTC)
Kitana for sure (IMHO).

Highly disappointed in that... I was hoping for a variation of some previous outfits.
Midey
About Me

05/02/2011 05:15 PM (UTC)
They are all AMAZING.wink
Stryk-mac
About Me

Characters for next game please: Tanya, Rain, Ermac, Cyrax, Nitara, Sareena, Jade, Reiko and Mavado

Liu Kang
Noob
Scorpions primary
sheeva primary
mileena primary
raiden
JC Alt

Ones I love~~~
Ermac-both
Mileena-Classic and Alt
Stryker-both
Scorpions Alt
(By the looks of it) Kenshi
Johnny cage primary
Drunzer
Couldn't disagree more regarding Ermac and Reptile's, I don't have a problem with too many of the alternates so I'll list my top 3 that I dislike:

1: Nightwolf
2: Quan Chi
3: Sindel
Rockchalk5477
05/02/2011 05:16 PM (UTC)
breakingdishesz Wrote:
Kitana
Jade
Reptile
Ermac
Mileena

Wow. Gotta disagree with you there.
Jade - Nothing drastic from her primary, but nice nonetheless.
Reptile - Not too bad. Tribal-looking, so it suits him.
Ermac - Awesome. Period.
Mileena - Awesome. I loved her Deception attire, so I think it's wonderful.

The Bad (IMO)
Scorpion - Too much going on. Should've been simplified.
Sonya - Don't get it. I know some people like it, but I don't like the look.
Kano - Dunno why. Just looks really dull to me.
Kitana - Very awkward looking. The sleeves are just plain stupid and her bikini bottom is really dumb-looking.
Wulfgart
About Me

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know."

05/02/2011 05:16 PM (UTC)
Kung Lao
I had to look twice to see it was indeed a different costume.

Sub-Zero
Noob Saibot
I can understand why they share the same secondary, it's just that it's a bland costume and definately not worth using twice.
breakingdishesz
05/02/2011 05:24 PM (UTC)
Mileena's primary SHITS on everything she has ever worn. The MKD costume was nice, but the update in this game looks ugly as hell.

Reptile's classic >>>>>>>>>>>>x1000> Both primary and alternate. I still can't get over how ugly his raptor form looks.

Ermac's is similar to his primary and shitty looking.

Jade's face looks terrible, and her MKD primary shits on this.

Kitana's is just HORRIBLE. The sleeves, the MJ nose, the bare legs, the top, the thong.... everything is so fucking ugly i can't even. I gave up on her.
T-rex
About Me

05/02/2011 05:28 PM (UTC)
Kitana's is fucking godawful.
UnknownImages
05/02/2011 05:33 PM (UTC)
Quan Chi. It's just bland. I want the MK4 look. And I was also hoping for Shang Tsung's MKII look as well, since so many characters are getting "Klassic" costumes. Maybe they'll release both (Quan Chi and Shang Tsung) classic costumes together as a "Deadly Alliance" DLC pack grin
jagro
About Me

05/02/2011 05:44 PM (UTC)
breakingdishesz Wrote:
Mileena's primary SHITS on everything she has ever worn. The MKD costume was nice, but the update in this game looks ugly as hell.

Reptile's classic >>>>>>>>>>>>x1000> Both primary and alternate. I still can't get over how ugly his raptor form looks.

Kitana's is just HORRIBLE. The sleeves, the MJ nose, the bare legs, the top, the thong.... everything is so fucking ugly i can't even. I gave up on her.

i find it utterly PRICELESS that you criticize ermac for being too similar to the other ninjas, but you actually WANT reptile to be exactly the same as them? fucking lol.
Disco_Diva
05/02/2011 05:47 PM (UTC)

Sub-Zero
Jax
Quan Chi

All have hideous and dull alternate costumes.
Led_Auditore
About Me

-courtesy from MINION-

05/02/2011 05:49 PM (UTC)
Mileena's 3rd

Kung Lao-Only since he looks cooler with Brown pants but wte

Jade- Her hair is blah

Kratos- Could have been better choices

breakingdishesz
05/02/2011 05:53 PM (UTC)
jagro Wrote:
breakingdishesz Wrote:

i find it utterly PRICELESS that you criticize ermac for being too similar to the other ninjas, but you actually WANT reptile to be exactly the same as them? fucking lol.

Fucking lol at you coming up with that shit. I don't want him to look like them, i just want him to be in human form. They all can look extremely different for all i care. And Ermac still looks like shit anyway.
zerosebaz
05/02/2011 05:55 PM (UTC)
Kung Lao
Kitana
Liu Kang
Reptile
Baraka

breakingdishesz Wrote:
Kitana
Jade
Reptile
Ermac
Mileena

MIllena??? Seriusly??? Her alt is faaaaar better than his primary, and they are both updates from her MKD costumes, just not as good.

I disagree with Ermac too.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

05/02/2011 06:01 PM (UTC)
I'm not sure how anyone could dislike Nightwolf's or Ermac's. They're both so badass. As for ones I dislike:

Kitana
Liu Kang
Sheeva
Mileena (never liked the MKD look)
Smoke
Nephrite
05/02/2011 06:47 PM (UTC)
Kitana- definitely one of the UGLIEST costumes in history of MK.

Not sure if this counts, but Mileena's flesh pits is pure crap. Her alternate is "strange". Her skin seems darker than in her primary and for some reason her legs seem thicker (almost fat) confused Still, it's fine overall, though not as good as her MKD primary.

I really don't like Dark Raiden either.

I've seen a bit of Skarlet's alternate- HIDEOUS.

Not sure why do so many dislike Liu's alternate, it's finally something different from his usual boring looks.

Ermac is badass is both costumes, no arguing that!
KlTANA
About Me

05/02/2011 06:48 PM (UTC)
Kitana.sad
GodlyShinnok
05/02/2011 06:54 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero
Mileena
Kabal
Sheeva
Quan Chi
Noob
Kano
Sonya
cagedrage
About Me
gamertag: jeeringjunk
05/02/2011 07:19 PM (UTC)
the good
ermac- he's got a hood, that instantly makes him cool.

raiden- dark raiden's amazing

reptile- it looks like he made it out of bits of leather and other scraps

liu kang/kung lao- it's their ceremonial monk robes, they never had those before

mileena- her deception costume was her best costume. EVER.

scorpion- looks alot less buisy than his main

cyrax- human cyrax looks 10 times better than cyborg, it might have to do with how awesome he was in story, but I lve this costume
the bad
sindel- far too similar to her primary

stryker- I love the idea behind it, but it just seems to ugly to me

quan chi- very boring, barely any different than his main, his mk4 would have been way better

the ugly
mileena's 3rd- this is the reward for beating the challenge tower? it's mileena in toilet paper! ed must not get a lot since this is his idea for the best costume ever

cyber sub- there isn't an alternatefurious
ErmaSco
05/02/2011 07:41 PM (UTC)
Ermac's alt is better than his primary.
MortalMushroom
05/02/2011 07:44 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero.
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.