0 Days left! Top 3 WINNERS are here! Round 2: Custom MKO Statuette.
posted09/07/2011 04:53 PM (UTC)by
queve
TOP 3 WINNERS
OF ROUND 2!!!

Congratulations!

I'm actually surprised that the top 3 got exactly 8 votes each.

1) MK Dragon Statue: 8 votes!

2) Shao Kahn: 8 votes!

3) Noob Saibot and Clone (Diorama): 8 votes!

Congratulations to the winners and to the voters! Thanks for your participation! smile

Round 3 will take place shortly, so, please keep your eyes open for the next update on MKO's exclusive statue! I will be updating very soon.

**To all the mods: Please don't make this a Sticky Thread**

ROUND 2

Thanks guys for your participation in the MKO Exclusive Custom Statue thread! I'll make this as simple as possible:

1) All the Nominees from Round 1 that qualified have been chosen for YOU to finally vote here!

2) Official Voting will begin today and it will last for 3 days! **Note: if any complications arise, voting will be extended for a few more days**

3) The popular and final WINNERS from the Original Submissions Thread created by Tyrant_Cenobite almost 2 months ago have already been selected for consideration. You can view them below.

Those winners will only be considered for voting after we are done with the necessary ROUNDS to establish the New Winners that were nominees in Round 1. ***Fun little fact: Some of the original winners in Tyrant's thread were already popular choices within the community in our Round 1 Nominee thread***

4)The new Top 3 most voted statues will be selected for Round 3!

5)After the Top 3 new winners are finally established, we will then move forward on submitting descriptions of how we would like them to look like (special moves, Fatalities, iconic poses, etc) and the most popular ideas will be selected for the FINAL voting! For now, just vote on names. No idea-descriptions are necessary.

Syco Collectibles has told us that the price range for the statues will be as it follows:

Single Character Statue = $150
Characters Diorama Statue = $250

Please keep that in mind when you cast your votes. It is not just about your favorite Statue Concept, it is also about what you can afford! MKO will only get this exclusive statue as long as (minimum) at least 100 members pre-order it.

Syco Collectibles will show us the sculpt/concept of the Winner Statue so all the fans know what they are pre-ordering. Syco Collectibles is also extremely open about hearing feedback and suggestions from all of us. smile

Please Remember: Syco Collectibles is already working on certain character statues and has some Diorama ideas in their plans. Because of this, certain specific character statues MIGHT be automatically disqualified. For example: a 10" Jade (MK9) statue is already on the way, so, she does not qualify as a Nominee for voting. Take note of this as it might affect the final results. None of this is for certain just yet!

Current DIORAMA WINNERS from the Original Submissions Thread: DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM!!!!

1) Noob Saibot (MK9) and Sub-Zero (MK9).

2) Motaro (MK9) and Johnny Cage (MK9).

3) Motaro (MK9) and Raiden (MK9).

4) Kano (MK9) and Sonya (MK9 Alternate).

5) Ermac (MK9) and Jax (MK9).

6) Mileena (MK9/MK2) and Kitana (MK9/MK2) This Nominee is already planned by Syco Collectibles. Because of this it is no longer available for voting.

Current SINGLE-CHARACTER WINNERS from the Original Submissions Thread: DO NOT VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM!!!

1) MK Dragon Statue (Liu Kang Dragon?).

2) Motaro (MK9).

3) Johnny Cage holding his own statue or an Oscar statue (MK9).

4) Sonya Blade (MK9 Alternate). Syco Collectibles is still waiting for Warner Bros. approval/permission to make her alternate costume. This statue is already planned so it has been automatically disqualified. However, it will once again qualify as a Nominee if Syco Collectibles tells us that WB didn't approve of her alternate costume (as it currently stands pending).
queve
09/02/2011 04:23 PM (UTC)
VOTE NOW FOR THE FOLLOWING NOMINEES:

RULES for ROUND 2!!!

1) You can ONLY vote for your Top 4 favorite Nominees. No more than 4 choices allowed!

2) Vote ONLY for 2 Diorama Nominees and 2 Single-Character Nominees! If you don't follow these rules we will only count your first vote of each.

3) Do NOT vote for the Nominees that have been crossed out. These are only there to show the members that they were ALSO voted in the Original Submissions Thread. They were considered but because of that they've been taken out of this Voting Round.

4) No multiple choices allowed! You can only vote ONCE for your favorite ideas.

5) Make your post clear and organized, please.

6) The TOP 3 most voted choices will move on for ROUND 3! We will then determinate ideas of the concept/design/poses/features/special moves/etc. for the statue/characters. NOT now.

7) Choose Wisely and Have fun!

Voting Begins NOW:

Choose only 2 DIORAMA NOMINEES:

1) Cyber Sub-Zero (MK3) and Sektor (MK3).

2) MK Elder god Dragons (Emerald/Black) around Quan Chi's Amulet.

3) Sub-Zero (MK1) and Scorpion (MK1).

4) Goro (MK9) and Johnny Cage (MK9 Primary in red)

5) Cyber Sub-Zero (MK3), Cyrax (MK3) and Sektor (MK3).

6) Smoke (MK9) and Cyber Sub-Zero (MK9).

7) Liu Kang (MK9) and Kung Lao (MK2).

8) Stryker (MK9) and Johnny Cage (MK9)

9) Kitana (UMK3), Mileena (UMK3), and Jade (UMK3).

10) Ermac (MK9) and Scorpion (MK9).

11) Kabal (MK9 Alternate) and Stryker (MK9)

12) Kabal (MK9 Alternate) and Kano (MK9)

13) Noob Saibot and his Clone (Mk9 default colors).

14) Raiden (MK9), Johnny (MK9) and Sonya (MK9 Alternate).

15) Sindel (MK3), Jade (MK3), Kitana (MK2).

16) Rain (MK9), Stryker (MK9), Sheeva (MK9)

17) Ermac (MK9) and Jax (MK9 Alternate). (This Nominee was already a winner in the Original Submissions Thread)

18) Motaro (MK9) and Johnny Cage (MK9 Primary in red). (This Nominee was already a winner in the Original Submissions Thread)

19) Kano (MK3/MK9) and Sonya (MK9 Alternate) (This Nominee was already a winner in the Original Submissions Thread)

Choose only 2 SINGLE CHARACTER STATUE NOMINEES:

1) Elder God MK Dragon Statue (Golden).

2) Kenshi (MK9).

3) Ermac (MK9 Alternate).

4) Cyrax (MK9).

5) Shao Kahn (MK9).

6) Liu Kang (MK2 Green Hornbuckle costume)

7) Sindel (MK9).

8) Motaro (MK9). (This Nominee was already a winner in the Original Submissions Thread)

9) Sonya Blade (MK9 Alternate). (This Nominee was already a winner in the Original Submissions Thread. However, Syco Collectibles is still waiting for Warner Bros. approval/permission to make her alternate costume. This statue is already planned so it has been disqualified. It will once again qualify as a Nominee if Syco Collectibles tells us that WB didn't approve of her alternate costume [as it currently stands pending]).

________

Have fun, you guys! Just follow the rules. Also, if there is anything that needs to be revised or any questions, please feel free to send me a PM so I can fix it/help you.

If I'm not available, please feel free to PM Tyrant_Cenobite and he will also be happy to help you out.
KingBellsprout
09/02/2011 05:38 PM (UTC)
Diorama:
1. Cyber Sub-zero and Sektor
2. Kabal and Stryker

Statues:
1. Kenshi
2. Ermac (MK9 Alt)
cagedrage
About Me
gamertag: jeeringjunk
09/02/2011 06:49 PM (UTC)
my single statue votes are:
cyrax (mk9)
shao kahn (mk9)

my diarama votes are for:
noob and his clone
elder god dragons on quan chi's amulet
CyberDemon13
09/02/2011 06:59 PM (UTC)
Diorama: Johnny Cage/Goro; Noob/Clone.

Single Statue: Kenshi; Shao Kahn.

smile EDIT: Sorry about that. tongue
JAX007
About Me

09/02/2011 07:28 PM (UTC)
Im not putting a vote on dioramas since I wouldn't buy one.

But I vote Cyrax and Kenshi single characters. (Tho didn't they say they would do Kenshi already?)

Edit: Hey Queve, any idea when we get to see a preview for the next statues?
queve
09/02/2011 07:28 PM (UTC)
I feel like most people who voted in the Original Submissions Thread: an epic MK Dragon Statue is probably the best idea for MKO's Exclusive:

Huge Elder god Dragons Picture 1
Huge Elder god Dragons Picture 2

Not only is it a super iconic figure that we all know and love, it is also something that appeals to all the MK fans (in contrast to specific characters who are favorites of some and not of others). Remember that we get the chance to actually design/choose its pose and look to make it as unique as possible. I think it could work beautifully...

CyberDemon13 Wrote:
Single Statue: Kenshi; either Ermac or Shao Kahn.

smile

Please, read the rules again and choose only 2 single statues.

Edit your post and let us know if you prefer Ermac or Shao Kang along side your Kenshi vote. If not, we will only consider your Kenshi vote valid and ignore the other two.

Thanks!
Big_Speck
09/02/2011 07:30 PM (UTC)Edited 07/21/2019 11:18 PM (UTC)

Null

queve
09/02/2011 07:38 PM (UTC)
My votes:

Single Character Statuette: $150

1) MK Elder god Dragon.

2) Sindel (MK9).

Diorama Statuette: $250

1) MK Elder god Dragons (Emerald/Black) around Quan Chi's Amulet.

2) Goro (MK9) and Johnny Cage (MK9 Primary in red).

JAX007 Wrote:
Im not putting a vote on dioramas since I wouldn't buy one.

But I vote Cyrax and Kenshi single characters. (Tho didn't they say they would do Kenshi already?)

That's the thing: Kenshi has been confirmed as a likely possibility in the future, but, (at the moment and as far as we know) not exactly soon.

Unless we hear differently from Syco Collectibles, he still qualifies as a Nominee. If a special Kenshi statue is on its way, he will be automatically disqualified. Same thing applies to everyone else.

That is why MK9 Sonya Blade (Alternate) was disqualified despite all the votes in her favor in the previous thread. If Syco states otherwise, she will be automatically qualified for voting again.
Shinomune
09/02/2011 07:39 PM (UTC)
Diorama:

13) Noob Saibot and his Clone (Mk9 default colors)
16) Rain (MK9), Stryker (MK9), Sheeva (MK9)

Statue:

2) Kenshi (MK9)
5) Shao Kahn (MK9)
smokeman14
09/02/2011 07:42 PM (UTC)
Dioramas
Cyber Sub-Zero (MK3), Cyrax (MK3) and Sektor (MK3)
Noob Saibot and his Clone (MK9 default colors)

Singles
Kenshi (MK9)
Cyrax (MK9)
queve
09/02/2011 07:47 PM (UTC)
JAX007 Wrote:

Hopefully very soon! smile

We need to wait for Syco Collectibles to give us the green light concerning our next exclusive reveals.

I can tell you, though, that fans of a certain green lady with a staff are going to be extremely pleased.

Tyrant_Cenobite will hopefully be tackling this very soon. I'll keep you posted.
kabal-zero
About Me
There is no knowledge that is not power.

09/02/2011 08:32 PM (UTC)
Diorama:
12) Kabal and Kano
13) Noob and his clone

Single:
1) Elder God statue
5) Shao Kahn
Shadaloo
About Me
MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
09/02/2011 09:14 PM (UTC)
DIORAMA

9) Kitana (UMK3), Mileena (UMK3), and Jade (UMK3).

12) Kabal (MK9 Alternate) and Kano (MK9)

SINGLE CHARACTER

3) Ermac (MK9 Alternate).

4) Cyrax (MK9).
KingBellsprout
09/02/2011 09:20 PM (UTC)
queve Wrote:
JAX007 Wrote:

We need to wait for Syco Collectibles to give us the green light concerning our next exclusive reveals.

I can tell you, though, that fans of a certain green lady with a staff are going to be extremely pleased.

Tyrant_Cenobite will hopefully be tackling this very soon. I'll keep you posted.

I think whatever gets voted, we should let JAX007 draw up our final "image" of what we want from Syco Collectibles. Nothing against the other artists on here but if you search for all JAX007's fan submissions, there is nothing negative said about the work 99.9% of the time.
smokeman14
09/02/2011 09:22 PM (UTC)
TheNinjasRock071394 Wrote:
queve Wrote:
JAX007 Wrote:

I think whatever gets voted, we should let JAX007 draw up our final "image" of what we want from Syco Collectibles. Nothing against the other artists on here but if you search for all JAX007's fan submissions, there is nothing negative said about the work 99.9% of the time.

BRILLIANT!
queve
09/02/2011 09:27 PM (UTC)
TheNinjasRock071394 Wrote:

He is pretty amazing, yes. Syco Collectibles will do their best to follow our "final image" of whatever statue is selected by us. JAX007 can totally sketch/draw an image of the final winner if he really wants to smile. If the majority of us like what we see, we can forward the image to Syco Collectibles so they can get an even better idea of our statue description/design.

But, that is to be decided later, once we get into the specifics of what we want the character or characters to be doing or how we want them to pose. Our ideas have to be realistic and manageable for them to sculpt.
projectzero00
09/02/2011 10:49 PM (UTC)
Sindel (MK9)

Rain (MK9), Stryker (MK9), Sheeva (MK9)
zerosebaz
09/02/2011 11:02 PM (UTC)
Single Character Statuette:

Elder god Dragon.

Shao Khan

Diorama:

MK Elder god Dragons (Emerald/Black) around Shinnok's Amulet.

Noob Saibot and his clone (would love if it could be made in his alt, though)

Lurker_of_Rapture
About Me

I am a Lurker for Rapture. My lord Cthulhu will see you all conquered. JOIN THE CULT OF CTHULHU TODAY!!!

09/02/2011 11:07 PM (UTC)
Diorama:
1) Cyber Sub-Zero, Cyrax, and Sektor
2) Noob Saibot and Clone

Single Character:
1) Golden Elder God Dragon
2) Shao Kahn
umbrascitor
About Me

Never shake hands with a man who wears his heart on his sleeve.

~ Master Fuji's Fortune Cookie

09/02/2011 11:33 PM (UTC)
Personally, the one figure that would score a guaranteed preorder from me would be the Dragon. So that's my vote.
Espio872
09/03/2011 04:28 AM (UTC)
Single Statues:

2)Kenshi (MK9)

7)Sindel (MK9)

Character dioramas:

16)Rain (MK9), Stryker (MK9), Sheeva (MK9)

14) Raiden (MK9), Johnny (MK9) and Sonya (MK9 Alternate).
evilekim
09/03/2011 06:13 AM (UTC)
Single statues
-Shao Kahn(MK9)
-Ermac(MK9 Alt)

Dioramas
-Noob Saibot and his clone
-Goro and Johnny Cage
wdm6789
09/03/2011 01:13 PM (UTC)

Please, NO retro costumes.

Kitana, Jade, Mileena in their MK2011 costumes would be much better statues.

This whole thing is confusing so forgive me if Im not voting right or whatever but my votes are for

Kitana (2011 primary or alt)
Jade (2011 primary or alt)
Mileena (2011 primary or alt)

queve
09/03/2011 01:30 PM (UTC)
wdm6789 Wrote:

Please, NO retro costumes.....This whole thing is confusing so forgive me if Im not voting right or whatever but my votes are for ....

Hey buddy, please, read the RULES of this thread and you'll see that it's not as confusing as you think. Otherwise, your votes will remain ignored.

Simply pick your top 2 choices for a Diorama and your top 2 choices for a Single character statue. That's it.

You are not allowed to choose or pick anything different from what you see in this thread. You cannot change character costumes or suggest new ideas. All of that already took place in the first Round of Nominations.

Edit your post and vote for 4 of the available Nominees as they are (2 Dioramas / 2 Single Statues) or your vote will not be considered.

PS: Kitana, Mileena, and Jade are all on the way featuring their MK2011 Primary costumes (so you'll get the costumes smile). I just saw some previews of them, and trust me, you guys will be pleased.

As soon as Tyrant and me get the green light from Syco, we will update our new story featuring their exclusive reveal. They all look incredible! Jade is the most impressive, imo. As for Kitana, I think you are going to faint. wink
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.