Minecraft
posted07/27/2015 01:12 AM (UTC)by
Zmoke
Jiro
About Me

Kung Lao/Smoke main. Maker of puns and bad jokes.

05/18/2012 03:55 PM (UTC)

Dude that marquee made me feel awkward because the message didn't show up till about 3 seconds. (I took it away in my quote because of that awkwardness)

Now for the topic at hand, are you referring to the 360 version? or just Minecraft in general?

Oh, and the video was funny, especially when the creeper showed up.
Zmoke
05/18/2012 05:00 PM (UTC)
Mmmmkay... It should be good now. Si senor, Minecraft talk in general.
Jiro
About Me

05/18/2012 09:22 PM (UTC)
Well... I've been working on remaking Outer Heaven from the original Metal Gear into Minecraft... I've even made a video of my current progress.

Video Link if you want to see what I've done so far.
Zmoke
05/19/2012 02:40 PM (UTC)
Jironobou Wrote:
Well... I've been working on remaking Outer Heaven from the original Metal Gear into Minecraft... I've even made a video of my current progress.
Video Link if you want to see what I've done so far.

I actually watched the whole video. Your voice was kind of soothing.
'Twas a decent amateur video commentary. I remember when Kojima told in the 90's how he designed the maps by building LEGO rooms.
Why doesn't anyone else bother watching the serious trailer? It's good!
PorkandBeans
05/20/2012 04:24 AM (UTC)
My friend suggested I try it out on 360 as we were chattin it up last night. I downloaded the demo but I really had a hard time understanding it so I just ended up chopping everything.
Dibula
About Me

05/20/2012 07:59 PM (UTC)
I've built a massive fortress on the Xbox 360 version to the point where it is visible on a map. Join if you'd like later! Gamertag is Dibula, of course.
Jiro
About Me

05/22/2012 05:06 PM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:

I've... never had anyone say my voice was soothing, and I noticed the sound quality got bad whenever I'd say something that had an S in it.
Nix Dolores
05/24/2012 10:33 AM (UTC)
I love Minecraft, but I only play the PC version. The XBox 360 version bothers me. It is much less content for almost the same price.
redman
05/24/2012 02:25 PM (UTC)
Looks cool on 360, all of my friends play it. Probably going to end up buying Skullgirls first, though.
Zmoke
05/30/2012 05:54 PM (UTC)
Jironobou Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

I've... never had anyone say my voice was soothing, and I noticed the sound quality got bad whenever I'd say something that had an S in it.

It indeed was relaxing! You sounded bored though, so spicing your speech up couldn't harm anyone. What kind of a microphone do you use?
zephyrwestwind Wrote:
I love Minecraft, but I only play the PC version. The XBox 360 version bothers me. It is much less content for almost the same price.

Yeah but the Xbox 360 version supports multiplayer for four players in one screen and eight players online. It'll also get free patches constantly.
Jiro
About Me

05/30/2012 06:04 PM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:
Jironobou Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

It indeed was relaxing! You sounded bored though, so spicing your speech up couldn't harm anyone. What kind of a microphone do you use?

It's some sort of Logitech one that I got years ago... and it's part of a headset that annoys me because it goes behind my head instead of over it, and after a while the pressure on my ears gets a bit painful. I'd really like to get a better headset, but I haven't got any money.
Zmoke
05/30/2012 06:11 PM (UTC)
Back when I played Halo 2 with my friends on Xbox, we simply either wore winter caps or scotch taped a sock around the clumsy, annoying mike. On the bright side, decent mikes don't cost that much these days. Have you tried anything like that?
Jiro
About Me

05/30/2012 08:34 PM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:
Back when I played Halo 2 with my friends on Xbox, we simply either wore winter caps or scotch taped a sock around the clumsy, annoying mike. On the bright side, decent mikes don't cost that much these days. Have you tried anything like that?

Well I don't really ever play anything long enough to have it weigh down like it did, but when I would, I'd usually take a hat and wear it so the back of the headset would lie on it.

As for the scotch taping a sock, I don't know what that solves.
Zmoke
06/08/2012 03:08 PM (UTC)
Jironobou Wrote:
As for the scotch taping a sock, I don't know what that solves.

It reduced the pressure that the Xbox mike put to the side of your head.
Free Big Minecraft Update Coming (X360A)
Nix Dolores
06/11/2012 07:41 PM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:
Jironobou Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

zephyrwestwind Wrote:

Yeah but the Xbox 360 version supports multiplayer for four players in one screen and eight players online. It'll also get free patches constantly.

Minecraft on the PC constantly gets free patches, and you can have as many people playing as you want. I frequently go on servers of 150 people. It also has modding potential and thousands of mods made already. The controls are also better.
FlamingTP
06/11/2012 07:52 PM (UTC)
speaking of which, if anyone wants me to throw my server up......
Jiro
About Me

06/11/2012 09:38 PM (UTC)
FlamingTP Wrote:

Why did you eat it in the first place?
FlamingTP
06/11/2012 11:00 PM (UTC)
Jironobou Wrote:
FlamingTP Wrote:

it was delicious.
Jiro
About Me

06/12/2012 03:11 PM (UTC)
FlamingTP Wrote:
Jironobou Wrote:
FlamingTP Wrote:

it was delicious.

Then I say throw it up, I want a taste (because regurgitated anything is always delicious)
Zmoke
06/13/2012 09:04 PM (UTC)
zephyrwestwind Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:
Jironobou Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

zephyrwestwind Wrote:

Minecraft on the PC constantly gets free patches, and you can have as many people playing as you want. I frequently go on servers of 150 people. It also has modding potential and thousands of mods made already. The controls are also better.

I see. I have yet to download it – I will though. Just watched my friend play. The split screen thing is nice addition nevertheless and the X360 players shouldn't feel being mistreated (it's got quite a lot content!).
Do you have videos of yourself playing like Jiro does, Zepp?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/25/2014 02:41 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/25/2014 04:17 AM (UTC)
- Mod Koms: Back to Block - Mortal Kombat Minecraft

... Aaaaaand elsewhere on MKO -- MORTAL MINECRAFT!!!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

06/19/2014 12:23 AM (UTC)
- Killer Instinct, Trials, And Mirrors Edge Coming To Minecraft

Microsoft has announced a bevy of new skins coming to the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. The upcoming set pulls from Killer Instinct, Trials, and Mirror’s Edge.

The pack, which is yet undated, features six blocky skins from Killer Instinct. Two Trials racers are also represented.

The big surprise – as announced by the Mirror’s Edge official Twitter account today – is that Faith will also be included in the new set. See the images in the gallery below.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/29/2014 04:25 PM (UTC)
- The Guardians Of The Galaxy Bring Some Friends To Minecraft Xbox 360

In addition to Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket Raccoon, images (below) show Nova, Thanos, and more. The bundle isn’t dated or priced yet, but the previously-released Avengers pack that included 35 skins is $2.99 on Xbox Live.

I'm digging the Adam Warlock and Thanos!
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.