Characters youd hate to see in
posted07/30/2012 05:50 AM (UTC)by
atrocituskhan
We all have our ideal characters we want in the game and if we could we would want like a 35+ roster each unique and cool. This is reality though and we just wont be able to see everyone we want. My question is not who do you want in its, who dont you want in. Which character do you feel would not make a contribution to this game and why?

I would personally not want Kilawog, Reverse Flash, Robin, Superboy, Supergirl, Batwing, BAtwoman, Batgirl. I feel with the limited roster space we need more variety. It would be fine if mt list made cameos but as NPC i dont want clones in the game. I understand the bat-verse is huge and we may get a few characters from there, but this game needs characters like Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Cyborg, Lobo, Firestorm, Captain Cold. Characters with something different who are famous but who do not get as much fan fare as the Batman and Superman characters.

SO who's not on your list? Who aren't you lettting into your club?
b-don
About Me

Thanks to Minion for the Sig!

07/15/2012 10:50 AM (UTC)
atrocituskhan Wrote:
We all have our ideal characters we want in the game and if we could we would want like a 35+ roster each unique and cool. This is reality though and we just wont be able to see everyone we want. My question is not who do you want in its, who dont you want in. Which character do you feel would not make a contribution to this game and why?

I would personally not want Kilawog, Reverse Flash, Robin, Superboy, Supergirl, Batwing, BAtwoman, Batgirl. I feel with the limited roster space we need more variety. It would be fine if mt list made cameos but as NPC i dont want clones in the game. I understand the bat-verse is huge and we may get a few characters from there, but this game needs characters like Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Cyborg, Lobo, Firestorm, Captain Cold. Characters with something different who are famous but who do not get as much fan fare as the Batman and Superman characters.

SO who's not on your list? Who aren't you lettting into your club?

Poison Ivy,Scarecrow,Penguin,Reverse Flash,and Hush.Catwoman too,but that's only if they handle her the same way she was handled in MK vs DC.She needs to be handled more like Catwoman from Arkham City.
Nephrite
07/15/2012 11:02 AM (UTC)
I actually think Penguin could be a great keep-away character. He could use his umbrella for most of his physical attacks that don't do much damage but are well ranged. He could also use it as a shield and to fly across the arena, as well as to fire bullets from it. His super could be an army of explosive penguins or something.

Damn, now I'd really like to see Penguin. glasses
Zmoke
07/15/2012 01:58 PM (UTC)
The only sensible MK character that could get in GAU would be Mokap.
I wouldn't like to see some inadæquate guest stars nor Booster Gold.
Dragonkeeper1982
07/15/2012 02:34 PM (UTC)
I have to agree Penguin would make a unique character even though I never really cared for him, but his attacks could be pretty kewl; lol a Mary Poppins attack Super Move. I seriously want Poison Ivy/Scarecrow as Joker's picks for his henchmen for this game, Poison Ivy on one hand has currently picked up an acrobatic fighting style with the 52 well actually b4 it, yet I don't know about Scarecrow if he's ever been a 1-on-1 fighter, but with immortality on the line anyone could really be a fighter.

As for people I'd hate to see: Power Girl, Bat Girl, Batwoman, Super Boy, Super Boy Prime, Super Woman, Super Girl, Robin, Reverse Flash, Professor Zoom, Kilowog, Aqualad (unless it's Aquaman there's no need), Static (now that Cyborg/Nightwing's there's no need), Black Lightning (same as Static), Deadshot, Riddler, Two-Face, Black Mask, and Red Hood.
smokeman14
07/15/2012 06:09 PM (UTC)
Aqualad
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
07/15/2012 10:51 PM (UTC)
Personally I think Red Hood would be a great addition. His gunplay and martial arts training could make him a fast juggle and keep away character like Dante from MVC3.

Characters I wouldn't want included, would be a lot of the other Superman/Batman off shots like Super Girl, Power Girl, Batwoman, Batgirl etc. I don't want to see characters who have no business being in a one on one fight in the game either. Harley Quinn can hold her own in a fight, the Joker can't. So he's out. I don't care if he's iconic, I personally think he's a waste of space. Don't need to see Robin since we have Nightwing. As cool as it would be to have a Talon character in the game, the Batman universe is already filling up the roster so that character isn't really needed.

Basically keep the third tier off-shoots of characters out of the game to keep a balance between the DC universe.
b-don
About Me

07/16/2012 02:38 AM (UTC)
SmokeNc-017 Wrote:
Personally I think Red Hood would be a great addition. His gunplay and martial arts training could make him a fast juggle and keep away character like Dante from MVC3.

Characters I wouldn't want included, would be a lot of the other Superman/Batman off shots like Super Girl, Power Girl, Batwoman, Batgirl etc. I don't want to see characters who have no business being in a one on one fight in the game either. Harley Quinn can hold her own in a fight, the Joker can't. So he's out. I don't care if he's iconic, I personally think he's a waste of space. Don't need to see Robin since we have Nightwing. As cool as it would be to have a Talon character in the game, the Batman universe is already filling up the roster so that character isn't really needed.

Basically keep the third tier off-shoots of characters out of the game to keep a balance between the DC universe.

Joker could have alot of gags and tricks like that.And red hood is a good addition.No matter what people say.
KungLaodoesntsuck
07/16/2012 02:57 AM (UTC)
The Joker.

Not a Joker fan. If we have Harley Quinn, do we really need Joker in?

We don't need both. Besides, we don't need a roster full of Batman villilains.

Oh and Poison Ivy. Don't care for her. So if she were to make it I really wouldn't care.
Mobster_For_SATAN
07/16/2012 04:14 AM (UTC)
Kinda the Joker, but you know they'll put him in, then Bane and Catwoman to completely finish off the Batman characters. Unless they put in Raj al Ghul, which I won't mind, but I bet he'll be in at some point. I forgot about Mr. Freeze, I think he'll be in but that'll be nearly a third to half the roster as Batman characters :/

Characters I don't want are Poison Ivy, she won't be in but I just don't want her to. The Penguin, same deal with Ivy.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/16/2012 04:39 AM (UTC)
Half of the Batman franchise.
JLU51306
About Me

Signature by MINION

07/16/2012 05:44 AM (UTC)
Any version of Robin (unless it's an alternate costume for Nightwing.)
The Penguin
Red Hood
Captain Boomerang
Captain Comet
Any type of Catwoman other than a version similar to Arkham City's.
Hector Hammond
Ocean Master
Power Girl
Supergirl
Batgirl
Black Mask
General Zod
The Ventriloquist
Crazy Quilt
Ragdoll
Black Canary
Cat-Man
Any Legion of Superheroes hero or villain
Dr. Polaris
Monsieur Mallah
Sivana
Donna Troy
daryui
About Me
07/16/2012 07:57 AM (UTC)
Booster Gold. I despise him with a passion.
colt1107
About Me

Anarcho-pirate

07/17/2012 02:24 AM (UTC)
I absolutely hate Captain Marvel an don't think we should waste space on him.
Solomon Grundy adds nothing to the storyline so why is he there.
Let's put a halt on the Batman villains and spinoffs(nightwing).
b-don
About Me

07/17/2012 04:13 AM (UTC)
colt1107 Wrote:
I absolutely hate Captain Marvel an don't think we should waste space on him.
Solomon Grundy adds nothing to the storyline so why is he there.
Let's put a halt on the Batman villains and spinoffs(nightwing).

Why the shazam hate? He'd be a pretty cool addition ability-wise.But grundy is a bit of a strange pick to me.But watch the nightwing gameplay,he totally earned his spot.
Razeino
07/22/2012 11:13 PM (UTC)
The Red Tornado is just a horrible character. Who wants to play as the robot who cry's and whines all the time. Not to mention explodes every chance he gets. I'm starting to think he's suicidal. His powers might be cool, but his personality is horrid.

Mr. Mxyzpylk or Bat Mite would make me cringe. I really don't care for the concept or characters and I would think they would look wildly out of place in Injustice.

Any Bat Family or Villains especially the Joker. We already have Harley as the evil clown character. I see no need for two. As for the rest of the bat characters. I would just like to see more characters that we haven't already seen in countless video games, cartoons, and movies get some shine on them.

Any character who is a spin off of an other super hero, but younger, different gender or from an other timeline.
balkcsiaboot
07/23/2012 03:04 AM (UTC)
DC Characters...

... oh my! wow
07/24/2012 03:02 AM (UTC)
Captain Marvel.

He is a seriously lame comic book character. Also, though I don't entirely oppose Watchmen characters being in the game, I don't want Dr. Manhattan in it, because he would be so very cheap. I know it.

Plus, I don't want him in anything if Phoenix or Legion can't be there to rip him a new asshole. Yes, I think Phoenix and Legion can kick his ass.
balkcsiaboot
07/30/2012 12:41 AM (UTC)
Riyakou Wrote:
...I don't want Dr. Manhattan in it...

Just his stupid name itself is enough to turn me off from selecting him.

Doctor Manhattan wins! - what the fuck? I guess I probably just hate 90% of comic book character names in general.
Mobster_For_SATAN
07/30/2012 02:32 AM (UTC)
I don't think any Watchmen character will be in the game. I'd want Ozymandias, but that's all.
b-don
About Me

07/30/2012 05:50 AM (UTC)
Mobster_For_SATAN Wrote:
I don't think any Watchmen character will be in the game. I'd want Ozymandias, but that's all.

Well,not likely ,but dlc.... and i nominate rorshach.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.