Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.8%)
Jade (45.4%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (25.4%)
Freddy Krueger (7.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Justice League Gear & Events Hit Injustice 2 [Read On]
  • November 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveals Enchantress & TMNT [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    ELEAGUE Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Tonight [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

General Discussion

Discussing Anything and Everything That isn't MK.
Page of 11

Mick-LuciferPosted: 11/08/2017 10:04 AMStatus ::

Visits::19552
RE: Official Comic Collector Spot

- Brian Michael Bendis Leaves Marvel for DC Comics

Brian Michael Bendis, one of Marvel’s most prolific writers, is moving over to DC Comics. The news broke this morning via a tweet from DC Comics, which read, “We are beyond thrilled to welcome Brian Michael Bendis exclusively to the DC family with a multiyear, multifaceted deal.”

In case any True Believers (as Marvel fans are known) were in doubt, the writer’s reply confirmed the news: “This is real. I love you all. Change is good. Change is healthy.”

HUGE WTF! Never would've imagined it! Potential to be a great change for writer and publisher, but Bendis is spotty with his use of characters and history. After DC spending so many years burning their own books, it's tough to gauge if it's what the comics need right now. We shall see!

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
coltessPosted: 11/10/2017 05:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::5334
Nationality::United States
RE: Official Comic Collector Spot

Bendis switching sides is in no way surprising with the way Marvel is treating its books, customer base, and veteran writers/artists. Marvel has really gone down hill as of late and this crusade to uproot the old and replace with bland/unlikable noobs is utter lunacy. Half of their writers see themselves either as auteurs or social commentators, while their artists produce work less visually appealing than a $2 hentai commission.

I bought every issue of Secret Empire new from my comic shop about 2 weeks ago for 33 cents an issue. It was a waste of money.

Everyone wants to make whats going on in Marvel about politics or feminism, but all of that is secondary to the fact that they have handed over their books to petulant children, producing books with storylines and social commentary equal to what one could find in the notebooks of an anxty upper-middle class teen's notebook in 1992.

I'm very behind in my comics, but from what I've seen so far of Rebirth, I'm firmly in DC's corner at the moment. I have been a Captain America fan for like 20 years, and after what Marvel has done to him, it feels closer to Cap to read Superman than it does what Marvel is putting the Captain America name on.

Page of 11

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.