Injustice Chapter 2 [Issue #1] Spoilers
posted01/23/2013 08:28 PM (UTC)by
KcinTnarg
Well just got reading it and it's getting VERY interesting, so far this is what's going on:

Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)

1. Superman finds the dead cameraman and a Joker card at docks but he cannot find Lois at all.

2. Superman then locates Batman at a lab where some kryptonite has been stolen.

3. Superman then tells Batman that he cannot find Lois and says that The Joker has her somewhere.

4. Batman then calls on Justice League members to come to Metropolis to look for her Lois.

5. Then Flash finds Scarecrow dead at Star Labs.

6. Wonder Woman finds a man at docks who tells her that the Joker has left in submarine,

7. Superman then locates the submarine, finding The Joker and Harley Quinn are performing some kind of surgery on Lois.

8. Then Kryptonite gas feels up the submarine and weakens Superman.

9. It ends with Doomsday appearing behind Superman.

This story is really interesting and I can't wait to see how it turns out. smile
Grimm
About Me

01/22/2013 10:55 PM (UTC)
Didn't read any of the spoilers. Just curious how you got it already. It doesn't seem to be on the DC site.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
01/22/2013 10:57 PM (UTC)
Read all the spoilers. Sounds pretty cool, but...

Sucks for Scarecrow
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
01/22/2013 11:48 PM (UTC)
Just read it. This is getting soo good!
The-Silencer
01/22/2013 11:50 PM (UTC)
There were two things that bothered me in the second chapter. First of all the art style changes in the middle of the chapter and looks horrible after that (it looks really awful in my opinion). And then the cliffhanger... it was so sudden that i was kinda silly XD I mean, srsly....

It's a pity that each chapter is only about 10 pages long and has to end in a cliffhanger. Makes it hard to build up some momentum and depth IMO.
KcinTnarg
01/23/2013 01:58 AM (UTC)
Grimm Wrote:
Didn't read any of the spoilers. Just curious how you got it already. It doesn't seem to be on the DC site.

I bought it early today and it's up on the site right now buddy, you should check it out, it's pretty good smile

http://www.readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-2013-2/digital-comic/DIG002828
Shinomune
01/23/2013 09:06 AM (UTC)
Probably...

isn't really Doomsday, but an hallucination by a combined Joker's poison gas with kryptonite and Scarecrow's formula

Maybe this is pretty obvious, but in case wink
RazorsEdge701
01/23/2013 09:11 AM (UTC)
The-Silencer Wrote:
First of all the art style changes in the middle of the chapter and looks horrible after that (it looks really awful in my opinion).

I thought the style change was an improvement. I really wasn't digging the first issue and a half, it was too rough and sketchy. The new guy's line work is much crisper and more finished looking. I wonder if that's going to happen more than once though, 'cuz it is really distracting to have the artist change in the middle of the story.
The-Silencer
01/23/2013 09:44 AM (UTC)
I agree that the second artist draws "crisper" than the other, but I really hate the his character's facial expressions. They look very very stiff, even kinda silly. And his drawings are also incredibly inconsistent. Superman for example looks very muscular and manly in one panel (awesome) but in the next panels he suddenly looks like a very thin and young Superboy (sucks).

I don't think the first artist is perfect (not at all), but I enjoyed his drawing in the first issue very much.
Nephrite
01/23/2013 10:46 AM (UTC)
The-Silencer Wrote:
the art style changes in the middle of the chapter

I don't read comics so I'm not sure how often that happens, but that's really silly. I'd be put off too.
The-Silencer
01/23/2013 12:09 PM (UTC)
An artist change is nothing uncommon in comics. However, it's generally something that happens after a couple of issues and only with the beginning of a new issue (not within, which is the case with Injustice).

But oh well. Whatever. Let's hope for the best :)
KcinTnarg
01/23/2013 05:05 PM (UTC)
Shinomune Wrote:
Probably...

isn't really Doomsday, but an hallucination by a combined Joker's poison gas with kryptonite and Scarecrow's formula

Maybe this is pretty obvious, but in case wink

Yeah, I didn't say it because I thought it might have been but I wasn't 100% sure yet smile
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
01/23/2013 08:28 PM (UTC)
I wasn't so sure if Scarecrow was dead. What a bummer.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.