Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • November 20th, 2018
    Rumor: Spanish Voice Actor Exits Unannounced MK Game [Read On]
  • November 8th, 2018
    Kung Lao and the Scorpions - Music and Interview! [Read On]
  • October 30th, 2018
    Pics and Video from Shang Tsung's Fight Night 2018 [Read On]
  • October 26th, 2018
    Prepare Yourself: Shang Tsung's Fight Night & MKO Meet & Greet [Read On]
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (57.1%)
Out of kredits. (42.8%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 2

Mick-LuciferPosted: 01/24/2013 09:33 AMStatus ::
New CVG Injustice Trailer Features Lex Luthor & Joker!

Computer and Video Games (CVG) have unleashed an exclusive new Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer featuring an all-star, all-action preview of the superhero fighter coming April!

In the unjust world of The Regime, it seems Lex Luthor's mantra of "no good comes from hero worship" will get to play out in grim detail as the world's greatest heroes become its greatest enemies!

If those @Gamer Magazine screenshots had you thinking Lex was packing light, you'd be wrong! The recently revealed villain gets his first outing in the trailer, wearing an appropriately bulky version of the trademark powersuit that allows him to go toe-to-toe with Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and the rest of the Gods Among Us cast!

Also appearing for a rare glimpse - The Joker! The immensely popular pop culture icon will be at the heart of a story that leads Superman to stop 'holding back' -- a story told in greater detail by the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic series, presently available in two chapters via digital services.

Check out the trailer and tell us what you think on the forums. You can find all the news and speculation in the DC Universe Injustice forum. The NetherRealm Studios fighter hits PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & Nintendo WiiU in the third week of April [4/16 US; 4/17 AU; 4/19 EU].

MINIONPosted: 01/24/2013 09:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::11469
Nationality::United States
RE: New CVG Injustice Trailer Features Lex Luthor & Joker!

Really Awesome!

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
immortalkombatPosted: 01/24/2013 09:39 AMStatus ::

Visits::9267
Nationality::Australia

This is the HUGE! Thing Ed was talking about? Really?

Colour me dissapointed

KungLao223Posted: 01/24/2013 10:04 AMStatus ::

Visits::812
Nationality::Israel

This is the kind of trailer i was waiting for!(and not anymore chracaters gameplay videos)
The video shows a lot of new arenas!

CasselmanPosted: 01/24/2013 10:07 AMStatus ::

Visits::8488
Nationality::Canada

It was twitter. Not a press release. I'm not surprised at the level of relevance. Boon, being boon.

It is what it is. Great plot-teasing trailer. I am very excited for this ramp up, that is about to take place until release.

photo Casselman-4_zpsurigoehb.gif
Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
smaddyPosted: 01/24/2013 10:22 AMStatus ::

Visits::3092

Kind of the last thing I wanted really. I don't want to know anything about the story as I fully intend to play it when it comes out and I'm reading the Comic series as well.

I wanted to see gameplay of all these characters announced but never seen in action.

-Smaddy
If anyone at Rare is reading this, Where is Killer Instinct 3 already
Heavy-RainPosted: 01/24/2013 10:39 AMStatus ::

Visits::654

Lol, this can't be it. That wasn't even a proper lex Luther reveal.

raidenthefridgePosted: 01/24/2013 10:49 AMStatus ::

Visits::3798
Nationality::Northern Ireland

Nice and to be fair Supes quote about "lives lost because I held back" holds a lot of truth.

Thanks to MINION for taking my Siginity!
The-SilencerPosted: 01/24/2013 11:02 AMStatus ::

Visits::1257
Nationality::Germany

That's it? Wow..... I... I can't even express how disappointed I am. Don't get me wrong. I think it's a great trailer... but still, I expected FAR more than that ... at least one neat character reveal :T

GrimmPosted: 01/24/2013 11:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::12940

Once again, Boon says we are gonna get something huge, and we get nothing. Everyone really should learn not to trust him. Highly disappointed with this trailer.

Led_AuditorePosted: 01/24/2013 11:26 AMStatus ::

Visits::2092

Was ok but not exactly what I was expecting. I was hoping for a new fighter (cough Robin) but it's cool.

Also did Batman's costume 'somewhat' change?
He looks like he has black leather cowl with Dark Eyes instead of the black with silver-armor cowl? Or is it just me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic -courtesy from MINION-
ryleigh87Posted: 01/24/2013 11:42 AMStatus ::

Visits::758
Nationality::United Kingdom

This trailer is stunning, it's a perfect reveal trailer for the game... Last year. This is terrible timing to release this and it certainly is not HUGE NEWS. I hope more is released today or I think it is kinda cheating the people that have been building up these last few day.

TemperaryUserNamePosted: 01/24/2013 12:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::6084

I was ready for the fact that the reveal might just be a scoped-in look at media we've already seen, but Lex Luthor is literally the last character I wanted to see more of. I just can't bring myself to give two shits about Lex Luthor.

Disappointing, but the game isn't even 3 months away. It's a bit late for hype anyway.

New sig on the way
The-SilencerPosted: 01/24/2013 12:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::1257
Nationality::Germany

@ryleigh

Same here. IMO it's a pretty damn good teaser or even announcement trailer.... but that's it. Damnit!!! XD And I'm starting to hope like an idiot again D: "Man, let's hope the next reveal trailer is coming soon".... Feeling so stupid right now D:

And poor ol' MINION D: I really hoped for a MM reveal trailer..... D:

SirojPosted: 01/24/2013 12:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::3790
Nationality::Belgium

Lex Luthor looks like a boss.

MINIONPosted: 01/24/2013 01:07 PMStatus ::

The-Silencer Wrote:
@ryleigh

Same here. IMO it's a pretty damn good teaser or even announcement trailer.... but that's it. Damnit!!! XD And I'm starting to hope like an idiot again D: "Man, let's hope the next reveal trailer is coming soon".... Feeling so stupid right now D:

And poor ol' MINION D: I really hoped for a MM reveal trailer..... D:

I'd of loved it beyond belief. Believe me man, this whole forum adventure has been for him. (The Constant Rants Part.) How many MM fan's can say they stay up day and night like I have in a 1 1/2 week with a max of 7 hours of sleep just for his unveiling? That's hardcore fan status.

But...

I do have a deep love for the character Luthor. This video showing him off was great through out it's entirety.

ryleigh87Posted: 01/24/2013 01:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::758
Nationality::United Kingdom

I thought with all the excitement we would get a Green Lantern, Joker, Lex and Bane trailer as they've been announced fully, then maybe Something official for Aquaman and Raven as they have some sort of reveals and perhaps a new character reveal like Martian Manhunter or Black Canary for the fans. That would have been huge news, confirms and fun for all. I'm disappointed again. Of course I want surprises for the game but keep those for the Story, stages, a couple of characters and DLC. With a game like this that has so many different kinds of fans they need to be catered to. If someone's favourite character is MM (we all know at least one on here) not revealing him may stop people pre-ordering the game through disappointment, they need to remember these kind of things.

NephritePosted: 01/24/2013 01:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::3779
Nationality::Croatia

Led_Auditore Wrote:
Also did Batman's costume 'somewhat' change?

Dunno, but in that one scene his chest looks terrible, sticks out way too much. More importantly, I was totally put off by his voice. Superman's voice also sounded underwhelming for me. But Bat's was really bad there...

Man, I'd like to see some proper gameplay instead of these plot teasers... Also, where are the rest of the chicks? (EDIT: Re-watched it, okay they were there in milliseconds lol).

TemperaryUserNamePosted: 01/24/2013 01:54 PMStatus ::

Visits::6084

I just don't get why it's a teaser. It's now January 2013: what is left to tease? It's like watching a strip show, only the stripper is in full winter gear and is wearing 17 layers of clothing, and after seven or eight layers come off, you still can't tell if she's pretty or not.

New sig on the way
MINIONPosted: 01/24/2013 02:12 PMStatus ::

TemperaryUserName Wrote:
I just don't get why it's a teaser. It's now January 2013: what is left to tease? It's like watching a strip show, only the stripper is in full winter gear and is wearing 17 layers of clothing, and after seven or eight layers come off, you still can't tell if she's pretty or not.

Haha, I love the way your unravel truth. Well played.

blackcyborgPosted: 01/24/2013 02:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::18499

Personally, I enjoyed it...but hey, who cares for positivity and optimism? lol

MINIONPosted: 01/24/2013 02:32 PMStatus ::

blackcyborg Wrote:

As did I. It was great in every way. I just hope these bits and pieces of the story unfold seldomly until release. I'd rather go into this game guessing. But for what it's worth. I'm glad we got something. Something is always better then Nothing.

oraclePosted: 01/24/2013 02:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::9439

I hate trailers/cinematics like that. UMVC3 had a still one and it was also underwhelming.
But it was nice to get a look at the story. Wonder Woman seems to have sided with Supes which is disappointing because I don't like him XD.

Also not sure how I feel about Batman's voice. Was that Kevin Conroy? He sounded a bit off.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KcinTnargPosted: 01/24/2013 03:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::6958

TemperaryUserName Wrote:

That just made me laugh, thank you

coltessPosted: 01/24/2013 03:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::5344

blackcyborg Wrote:

I do! I absolutely loved this trailer! If the dialogue delivery is as good in the game's story-mode, I'll be super pleased. I got chills when Kevin Conroy's line started.

Joker took me out of it a bit, but that's because the one and only Joker retired.

Page of 2

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.