MK8 Havik and Sheeva
posted08/23/2016 11:41 PM (UTC)by
daryui
About Me
I've mentioned an MK8 roster I was working on sometime ago in the General Discussion, and after getting inspired again, I decided to draw more characters in the roster.

The roster is my idea of a sequel after Armageddon, but instead of having 50/50 old and new, I decided that using all returning characters would be easier.

Originally, I was going to an MK10 roster but a random post by a member made me think of doing old timeline work instead...

With that said,

Critiques and comments are welcomed. Also, story stuff and a better layout for this post shall come later. Oh, and ignore the left side of the drawings, the scanner did that. AND I didn't get around to coloring them.

Roster

Havik

Sheeva
balkcsiaboot
02/20/2013 10:02 PM (UTC)
Your links don't work.

Why don't you just do us a favor and post the images directly in the thread? ... unless they're too big of course.
daryui
About Me
02/20/2013 10:12 PM (UTC)
EDIT: They're fixed now. Yea, the pics are pretty big. Forgot to resize them.
balkcsiaboot
02/21/2013 12:28 AM (UTC)
daryui Wrote:
EDIT: They're fixed now. Yea, the pics are pretty big. Forgot to resize them.

No need to re-size unless you're posting the actual image into the thread for viewing.
fedegita
02/21/2013 02:16 AM (UTC)
Nice work! Sheeva's armour is badass.

Havik is a bit too slim, but that's only a nitpick.

I would actually love to see some of your original characters as well, even if it's only a few instead of 50/50. This is, after all, after Armageddon, so it makes sense that there would be at least some new warriors. Maybe even some who are connected with old warriors in some way - e.g. protégé or students of older characters?
daryui
About Me
02/21/2013 02:44 AM (UTC)
I just realized I drew Sheeva's upper hands wrong, Lol.

fedegita Wrote:
Nice work! Sheeva's armour is badass.

Havik is a bit too slim, but that's only a nitpick.

I would actually love to see some of your original characters as well, even if it's only a few instead of 50/50. This is, after all, after Armageddon, so it makes sense that there would be at least some new warriors. Maybe even some who are connected with old warriors in some way - e.g. protégé or students of older characters?

Thanks for the comment!

I only have one of those OCs drawn up that I may show later. She actually doesn't fit much in the current story since she is a successor of a character that's present. (In the alternate one with a 50/50 roster I had a few ideas for, she'd make much more sense...) If I ever get around to getting the drawing scanned and uploaded, I"ll probably post what her story was as well...
IshyRoze
08/23/2016 11:41 PM (UTC)
8)
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.