Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.3%)
Jade (42.6%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (26.2%)
Freddy Krueger (9.8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • December 15th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Limited Console Free Trial [Read On]
  • December 7th, 2017
    Atom Battles Black Manta in Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • November 28th, 2017
    Captain Marvel Almost Returned in Injustice Fighter Pack 0 [Read On]
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 03/24/2013 04:03 PMStatus ::
Batman Suffers in Injustice: Gods Among Us #6

In the wake of a great tragedy; The Dark Knight will draw battlelines against a Superman unbound! Injustice: Gods Among Us #6 continues the story inspired by the game, collecting three DC Comics digital-first chapters in June!

Catwoman is the only one at his side when Batman is forced to recover from great tragedy -- something involving one of his wards, if issue #5 solicits are anything to go by [full story]!

The June 26 issue of the best selling digital-first series will collect chapters 16, 17 & 18, to weigh-in at 40 pages of pure Injustice. Tom Taylor continues to guide the story set before the game, with Jheremy Raapack and Mike S. Miller returning to pencil duties. Mico Suayan contributes a dramatic cover for the sixth issue [pictured above].

Batman recovers from a devastating tragedy with only Catwoman at his side, and then goes underground to start developing the resistance against Superman’s new world order—but The Man of Steel is about to take the battle to the next level. Collects three chapters from the digital-first series inspired by the highly anticipated game.

It seems the comic is charging toward the superhero split of the game with the speed and determination of a powerful locamotive. Injustice: Gods Among Us sees a world under the domination of Superman and his Regime of allies. Batman is destined to be the hero who rises against him, challenging The Man of Steel's totalitarian rule.

With potential new plot details leaking by the minute, there's still margin to wonder exactly what lies ahead in Injustice: Gods Among Us! Don't miss the Harley Quinn trailer that reveals an unexpected truth of The Joker -- who suffered a complicating fate in the pages of Injustice #2!

Injustice: Gods Among Us is nearly here! The game hits PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & Nintendo Wii U April 16; with a simultaneous Australian release April 17 & a soon following European release, April 19. Follow the story of the comics with our Gods Among Us Comic Book Index and discuss it all on the DC Universe Injustice forum!

oraclePosted: 03/24/2013 04:11 PMStatus ::

Visits::9365
Nationality::United States
RE: Batman Suffers in Injustice: Gods Among Us #6

Dead Damien or Alfred? Probably Damien.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MINIONPosted: 03/24/2013 04:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::11469

Hmm. Didn't Damian get killed in the real canon of new 52?

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
TheGame100gunzAndClipsPosted: 03/24/2013 05:13 PMStatus ::

Visits::1582

MINION Wrote:

yes death of the family.

i didnt read it but i hear it got a score of a perfect 10

b-donPosted: 03/24/2013 05:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::373

TheGame100gunzAndClips Wrote:
MINION Wrote:

yes death of the family.

i didnt read it but i hear it got a score of a perfect 10

Not wanting to be ass but
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
it was in Batman Inc #8 i where damian died.Even though we all thought he would die in DOTF.
Even i though it would happen.

Thanks to Minion for the Sig!
AcCooper20Posted: 03/24/2013 10:38 PMStatus ::

Visits::801

I really hope they don't make Selina "soft" in this story. Ive never cared for her dynamic with Batman. She is much better IMO when she is the thief who doesnt care about anyone but herself.

NoobSaibot5Posted: 03/24/2013 11:55 PMStatus ::

Visits::2399
Nationality::Ireland

AcCooper20 Wrote:
I really hope they don't make Selina "soft" in this story. Ive never cared for her dynamic with Batman. She is much better IMO when she is the thief who doesnt care about anyone but herself.

See I'm kinda torn with Selina. There's times when her vulnerability and bond with Batman can be really, really endearing which grants her so much dimension to her character, then there's other times when her "couldn't give a rat's ass" attitude just makes me squeal with delight. I don't think we're really going to see much of Selina as a "thief" in this game despite the fact it's her profession, she's probably going to take Batman's side because it's his outlook she'd agree with more than Supes and as such her focus in this game will be to take down the Regime. Judging by what we've seen from her in the games I've no doubt her character will be handled superbly (providing she plays much of a role in the Story), but I think in this case she'd realise there are bigger things to worry about with the Regime than coveting jewels.

photo catsig.png
AcCooper20Posted: 03/25/2013 12:06 AMStatus ::

Visits::801

NoobSaibot5 Wrote:
AcCooper20 Wrote:

See I'm kinda torn with Selina. There's times when her vulnerability and bond with Batman can be really, really endearing which grants her so much dimension to her character, then there's other times when her "couldn't give a rat's ass" attitude just makes me squeal with delight. I don't think we're really going to see much of Selina as a "thief" in this game despite the fact it's her profession, she's probably going to take Batman's side because it's his outlook she'd agree with more than Supes and as such her focus in this game will be to take down the Regime. Judging by what we've seen from her in the games I've no doubt her character will be handled superbly (providing she plays much of a role in the Story), but I think in this case she'd realise there are bigger things to worry about with the Regime than coveting jewels.

I think it could go either way. Just about everything we have seen about her ingame so far revolves around her being a thief so I wouldnt be surprised if they worked that into the story. I could totally see her using all the fighting to her advantage in order to get something that she really wants and not actually care very much about the regime. It all depends on what parts of her personality they want to put into play.

JLU51306Posted: 03/25/2013 01:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::1475

I love how after suffering a mysterious grief, and screaming out in emotional pain, that Batman's arm's are still fixed the way they are in his stance...

photo blackadamsig2_zpsd5a1bf0f.jpg Signature by MINION
Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.