Injustice Comic Chapter 11 Spoilers
posted03/27/2013 07:18 AM (UTC)by
KcinTnarg
Holy shit was this good today and the ending made me lose my mind grin

Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)

1. It starts with Aquaman waking up from being knocked out by WW.

2. Wonder Woman's fighting the Atlantians, Aquaman grabs her leg and pulls her underwater. Shazam sees what just happened.

3. Now we're in the Batcave: Superman accuses Batman of loving having Joker around and blames Batman for not stopping him earlier.

4. Now we cut back the Ocean: Shazam dives underwater and grabs Aquaman and starts flying high up into the sky with him.

5. Shazam sees something in the distance. Aquaman says the sea has weapons of mass destruction as well.

6. Back to the Batcave: Superman calls Batman a terrible father, as Batman punches Superman right in the face.

7. Back to the Ocean: The Atlantians are leaving as a huge tsunami is seen coming from a distance.

8. Back to the Batcave: Alerts start going off due to the events happening in the Pacific. Superman tells Batman to come with him but Batman declines as Superman leaves.

9. Back to the Ocean: Superheroes try to get the boats to safety but it's too late as Aquaman as just released.......The Kraken!!!!
oracle
About Me

-sig by MINION

03/26/2013 06:25 PM (UTC)
Should've had a giant sea monster as Aquaman's special.
RazorsEdge701
03/26/2013 09:01 PM (UTC)
Pfft, krakens are a kid's table sea monster.

Shoulda been Cthulhu.
TemperaryUserName
About Me
New sig on the way
03/26/2013 09:07 PM (UTC)
The early issues seemed well-constructed and thought out. Why do all the characters seem like overreacting children now?
RazorsEdge701
03/26/2013 09:12 PM (UTC)
TemperaryUserName Wrote:
The early issues seemed well-constructed and thought out. Why do all the characters seem like overreacting children now?

Could be Ares influencing them to make war.
Shinomune
03/27/2013 07:18 AM (UTC)
RazorsEdge701 Wrote:
Pfft, krakens are a kid's table sea monster.
Shoulda been Cthulhu.

Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.