Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]
  • October 4th, 2018
    Super Combat Fighter, 2D Digitized Fighting Game, coming soon! [Read On]
  • September 25th, 2018
    Upcoming Mortal Kombat Online Twitch Stream to feature Cary Tagawa [Read On]
  • September 16th, 2018
    MKO Live Stream to Feature Author of NBA Jam: The Book [Read On]
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (56.9%)
Out of kredits. (43.0%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/09/2013 08:37 AMStatus ::
Injustice DLC: The History of Lobo

May 7 kicked off the downloadable release cycle for Injustice: Gods Among Us additional characters. The four character Season Pass begins with the baddest bastich in all of Czarnia: Lobo! To give you more reasons to buy, Warner Brothers have released a brief history of the character [below].

The cursory look at the character isn't dissimilar from our own Lobo spotlight, albeit with 100% more descriptions of his choice in attire. Lobo comes with all the early nineties trimmings you'd expect, as showcased in the recent gameplay trailer.

The "Main Man" will set you back 400 Microsoft Points (or $5 for normal people). If you've already paid for the DLC season pass, you can mozy on over to the PlayStation Network or Xbox LIVE and download your character with no additional transaction! There are also new costumes to download, but note: these are not included in the Season Pass.

Batgirl will be the next cab off the rank -- a surprise second inclusion in the four character stack [full story]. Discuss Lobo, Batgirl and all things Injustice: Gods Among Us on the DC Universe Injustice forum! The game is out now for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & Nintendo Wii U. Mortal Kombat Online reviewed the PS3 version [read more].

joebearPosted: 05/09/2013 11:53 AMStatus ::

Visits::302
Nationality::United States
RE: Injustice DLC: The History of Lobo

Ermmagawd. This character is so trite and tasteless. It will forever remain a mystery to me how he is so popular. "Heaven couldn't handle him." *Facepalm*

Pop culture makes me feel like a sociopathic recluse. Please tell me there's somebody else out there that thinks this character is utter drivel.

XBL Gamertag: JoeBear13

When in doubt, I'm probably being sarcastic.
oraclePosted: 05/09/2013 12:16 PMStatus ::

Visits::9438

I've only enjoyed him when he popped up on Justice League that one time. Outside of that I don't care for the main man.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MINIONPosted: 05/09/2013 12:59 PMStatus ::

Visits::11469

Lobo has been a favorite of mine for years. Literally top 5. And after all the BS of coming from a joke character in the 90's to a badass in the present, as well as cancelled games to Injustice makes me proud to be a fan.

If he ever gets costume DLC. These are a must for him!

As well as his new 52.

Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.