The Season of Scorpion.
posted05/24/2013 01:23 AM (UTC)by
S0nofKrypton
About Me

"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy." ― Kalu Kalu

For the longest time, I've yearned to see HD sprites used in Flash or animation movies. The thing is, hardly no one wants to take the time to edit each and every individual frame. Speaking from personal experience, I would know. But I've decided to undertake this venture making only the most basic of moves needed to animate a particular character. The first character I shall start with is none other than Scorpion. Periodically, I'll update this thread with a different sprite sheet of Scorpion's moves until every animation I desire of him is completed. Afterwards, I'll put them all in a zip file or...sprite pack if you will (grin) for easy downloading. From there, I'll move on to the next character initializing a new season. And so on and so forth. But for now, enjoy the season of Scorpion!
MK9 Scorpion Sprite Sheet 01
MK9 Scorpion Sprite Sheet 02
MK9 Scorpion Sprite Sheet 03
mwgrant0
05/11/2013 11:08 PM (UTC)
Do Jade next. First come first serve BITCHES! Well if you are taking requests.
S0nofKrypton
About Me

"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy." ― Kalu Kalu

05/11/2013 11:38 PM (UTC)
Lol! Well I do appreciate the enthusiasm, mwgrant, but I intend on doing the original 7 warriors first as a show of respect. Well...8 if you count Shang Tsung. But from there, every one else is pretty much fair game so perhaps then I will do Jade. *shrugs* We'll cross that bridge when we get there. wink
EDIT: Oh and uh, Update 01 is up by the way.
Nephrite
05/12/2013 11:26 AM (UTC)
Looking forward to Raiden and Sub-Zero. smile
legoslayer10
05/13/2013 11:12 PM (UTC)
Lao, my friends. Lao.
MortalMushroom
05/14/2013 07:23 PM (UTC)
Liu Kang! Then Sonya, then Raiden, then Johnny Cage, then Kano, then Sub-zero, then Reptile. Well I guess the order doesn't really matter.
ErmacOwnedYou
05/14/2013 08:03 PM (UTC)
Looking good, can't wait for the rest.
ErmacOwnedYou
05/14/2013 09:55 PM (UTC)
If you need any help with erasing the backround of pictures, i would gladly help. I use Macromedia Fireworks 8 for my sprite edits, if you want help let me know and I will send you pm with my email so you can send pictures.
S0nofKrypton
About Me

05/14/2013 11:46 PM (UTC)
ErmacOwnedYou Wrote:
If you need any help with erasing the backround of pictures, i would gladly help. I use Macromedia Fireworks 8 for my sprite edits, if you want help let me know and I will send you pm with my email so you can send pictures.

I would LOVE some help with these! Lol. You're more than welcome to help but you must understand what you're getting yourself into. It is a lot...and I mean a lot of work. If you understand that then please, by all means, pm me your email address.
S0nofKrypton
About Me

05/18/2013 02:13 AM (UTC)
S0nofKrypton
About Me

05/24/2013 01:23 AM (UTC)
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.