Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]
  • October 4th, 2018
    Super Combat Fighter, 2D Digitized Fighting Game, coming soon! [Read On]
  • September 25th, 2018
    Upcoming Mortal Kombat Online Twitch Stream to feature Cary Tagawa [Read On]
  • September 16th, 2018
    MKO Live Stream to Feature Author of NBA Jam: The Book [Read On]
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (56.9%)
Out of kredits. (43.0%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Media & Merchandise

Discussing Mortal Kombat in Movies, Television, New Media and Merchandising.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/24/2013 01:16 AMStatus ::
Exclusive: First Look Pop Culture Shock Smoke

Pop Culture Shock Collectibles continue to set the standard in high-end merchandise based on some of the worlds most popular fighting video game series. The statue makers have a new addition to their Mortal Kombat Klassic 1:4 scale line-up and Mortal Kombat Online has the exclusive first look!

Human Smoke continues the retro series inspired by Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3! The line offers fans of the 1995 arcade classic a rare opportunity to own high-end, 1:4 scale statues based on the iconic palette swap fighters.

Going that extra mile, Pop Culture Shock ensure each kombatant has his own nuanced point of difference! Taking inspiration from the games; Smoke features a classic fighting stance and interchangeable smokey arms [enlarge thumbnails below].

Limited to just 175 pieces; the 19" statue will be available exclusively for direct online order beginning June 10! At a highly limited number, fans of the Lin Kuei assassin will be looking at a price of $335.00 to secure the collectible.

The Mortal Kombat Klassic series also features statues based on Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Reptile. A limited edition "skull face" Scorpion proved popular, selling out pre-order quantities in mere days [full story].

Other products in the Pop Culture Shock catalogue include life-size busts of contemporary versions of Sub-Zero and Scorpion. Other 1:4 scale statues include current incarnations of Shao Kahn, Kitana & Scorpion!

For complete product and order details, visit Pop Culture Shock Toys on the web, and follow on Facebook! Mortal Kombat Online will have more from PCS soon! Discuss the entire line in the Media & Merchandise forum!

ClassicSmokePosted: 05/24/2013 06:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::399
Nationality::United States
RE: Exclusive: First Look Pop Culture Shock Klassic Smoke

It's about time they made some Smoke collectibles!

KlaudioPosted: 05/24/2013 07:11 PMStatus ::

Visits::2
Nationality::Croatia

my favourite character,wonder just what is seen of him clean copy with Scorpion MK Trilogy,and its only fail on a his history of game,this picture and he as a ninja,very good,for me,ninja from this game is best who s im ever see

Noob7SmokePosted: 05/25/2013 12:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::1672
Nationality::Mexico

ClassicSmoke Wrote:
It's about time they made some Smoke collectibles!

Your username says it all.

big thanks to flameshang for the sig.
ShadalooPosted: 05/29/2013 11:36 PMStatus ::

Visits::7067
Nationality::Canada

I don't know what it is, but I just don't like these. Something's seriously off.

MK Khronology: 58.49% complete...
ClassicSmokePosted: 06/01/2013 07:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::399
Nationality::United States

Yeah. I don't think it's worth even $200 for this statue. It's just so plain. $335 is a rip-off. If this statue was of his MKII outfit from MK9, I'd totally get it.

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.